Life and Death (Arc 5 End)

His eyes flashed with a touch of teasing, and the young man gently touched the marks on his wrist with his hand.

"Master, do you choose to stay here until the mission is completed?" 1805 asked weakly.

Zhou Tang lowered his head and stared at the ocean below. He did not respond to the system's words, but just asked in a low voice, "Do you still remember the ending of Du Yanqi?"

Because there was a plot point that puzzled him, even if Du Yanqi had already promised himself, but now that he had sobered up, Zhou Tang did not dare to relax.

In the original novel, the man at the top of the pyramid, Du Yanqi, was obviously so strong, mature and resourceful. How could he commit suicide just because Lu Yi rose up and became Du Jupei's rival in his career?

There was something wrong. Zhou Tang had a gut feeling that there was something weird here. The problem must not be with Lu Yi, but every time he was about to catch this idea, it disappeared again.

Blinking melancholy, 1805 said awkwardly, "I know... I know, Du Yanqi jumped into the sea and committed suicide in the end, but because of you, the mission target will definitely not die."

Du Yanqi, Having stayed clean for more than thirty years...

would such a person commit suicide?

"Why do you think he committed suicide? There are countless types of suicide. A mediocre person who commits suicide is nothing more than bankruptcy or a major blow in his life."

Zhou Tang said slowly with a sense of inquiry in his eyes.

He turned his head and glanced at the man lying on the bed. From the side, his figure was in perfect proportions.

His pupils emitted a sharp light, and he continued to tell the system: "When a person in a high position commits suicide, unless he has lost interest in life and is close to boredom. Otherwise, he will not easily give up this endless power. "

There is no man who does not enjoy power and the embrace of beauty. Rich men will become evil. Du Yanqi's behavior is like waiting for something.

The young man's appearance was still exquisitely carved, and his sickly slender body had been fattened by the man. At this moment, he glanced at Du Yanqi lightly and slowly turned to face the sea.

1805 paused for a moment, and then responded: "Maybe it's the latter, Du Yanqi... has become indifferent to life."

Seeing that the host was still thinking about something, the system continued to dance in front of him, changing the topic: "You have already changed the plot It's completely messed up, and the ending that belongs to Zhou Zhichu has also been rewritten, so the ending that belongs to Du Yanqi may not have been rewritten."

So the next step is just about the protagonist.

Just because its host came, it changed the ending of the mission goal. This was the case in all the planes it went through.

Zhou Tang had a gut feeling that 1805 was hiding something. Anyway, it wasn't just once or twice. Every time, he had to wait for System 1805 to confess.

It's really unreliable. I don't know who created it. It must be very unreliable.

His vision flickered for two seconds, and a cold dark light flickered in his eyes. Zhou Tang raised his hand to his forehead, looked at the free seagulls in the sky, and suddenly asked a question that caught the system off guard.

"The heresy in the previous world was division and death. What is this world?"

Boom, 1805's brainwaves were disordered in an instant, leaving only dense data of 0s and 1s.