The wild gangster Jiang Fengli

Jiang Fengli seems to have stepped on everyone's heart. He is like a god of death, constantly getting closer to everyone, standing upright, and looking down at everyone like an emperor.

His handsome and voluptuous figure was all wrapped up in that tight assault suit, his body was covered in gnarled tendons, and his face was deep and three-dimensional, giving him a strong and wild charm.

This was a powerful man, and this thought came to everyone's mind.

His shot not only shattered the zombies waiting for opportunities deep in the jungle, but also rushed into everyone's sight with amazement.

1805 was obviously overjoyed: "Ding dong! Warm reminder to the host, the last male protagonist is here, the leader of Area Z, Jiang Fengli."

All four male protagonists are here, which means that the host can complete the task faster, and the system is very happy.

Staring at the man quietly for a moment, the young man licked his lips, the carelessness on his delicate face faded away, his crow-green eyelids drooped, and shadows quickly covered him, hiding the eagerness in his eyes.

He recalled the original plot and remembered that this was the leader who made the heroine fall in love with him in the original plot. He was an existence that the other three combined could not compare to.

Just because his skills in bed won her heart.

Jiang Fengli, the leader of the Zone Z base, quickly built a large and solid security base in the early stages of the apocalypse.

The background time of this world is 3600. In the year 3599, the world was suddenly invaded by a virus and collapsed.

The first trace of the source of the disease was leaked, quietly infecting humans, infecting an urban area almost instantly, and slowly sweeping the world.

Human beings are unable to find out the origin of this disease. As time goes by, nuclear radiation gradually affects the human body. Powerful humans awaken their powers, and ordinary people can only consider themselves unlucky.

The evil darkness belonging to Pandora is constantly being produced, and the appearance of the world is gradually changing.

Before the apocalypse, Jiang Fengli was the chief officer of the National Defense Academy. After the apocalypse, he led his soldiers to take the lead carrying artillery shells and killed many zombies.

Since then, it has become a salvation for many people. Not only ordinary people no longer fear, but also people with super powers no longer have nowhere to go.

He is considered a righteous person in danger in this world.

Jiang Fengli's superpowers are also mysterious. No one has ever seen him use them, because he can blow up a circle of zombie heads just by relying on his fighting ability.

He is a born king.

This is the outer edge of the Zone Z base, and the only zombies have been cleared away by the people in front of them.

The shiny black hair was lazily combed behind his head, and the man's clear-cut eyebrows and jawline were sharp and angular, as if he was stepping on a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood, stepping on the bones against the light, splitting hope from the endless darkness of the apocalypse. Sharp.

Perhaps because Zhou Tang's gaze was too intense, Jiang Fengli's eyes crossed the off-road vehicle in front of him and suddenly fell on him.

There was a touch of coldness in his sharp eagle-like wild eyes, and his expression did not change at all, just like a stranger. His momentum did not shrink at all, and he calmly looked away for a moment.

"Are you at a party?" His voice was mellow and low, with a crooked smile on his lips, and his eyes were filled with a brilliance that was about to swallow everything.

Seeing everyone's embarrassed and angry looks, Jiang Fengli put down his submachine gun and smiled playfully, "The zombies here are very creepy. They will sneak up on you in the middle of the night when you are not paying attention. It is not safe to rest here."

After that, he raised his submachine gun . , pointed at the zombies lying around in the grass, rolled a handful of dry cigarettes on the tip of his tongue, and inhaled fiercely.

Gu Zhilan, who was standing next to Zhou Tang, rubbed his lips and looked at Jiang Fengli with a dull look on his face, a trace of worry on his face.

This man ruined his good deeds.

The woman sitting in the driver's seat rolled down the window after hearing this, and when she saw the man with a loose posture, her eyes seemed to be glued to him, and she was stunned for a moment.

Su Ruxue opened her lips, her fingers on the steering wheel clenched and turned white, and her nails dug into her palms.

It was Jiang Fengli, the leader of Area Z, the man she had chased for a long time through the long journey. He was her light.

You Yiyan, who was already unhappy with the new member, lit a small flame on his fingertips and played with it in his hand. He didn't know who he was looking at, and he wasn't interested in the men outside.

When Chu Qinxiu saw Jiang Fengli, the charming smile on his lips paused for a moment, and a glimmer of danger flashed in his eyes.

The crystal-like pupils were extremely sinister. When Chu Qinxiu looked at the young man who looked particularly interested, his face was filled with unchanging fanaticism.

Flirting with women behind his back?

The ignited vegetation burned to ashes over time, and the jungle remained silent. Only the burning smell in the air was left to indicate what had just been experienced.

It was a spectacle.

Standing not far in front of everyone, Jiang Fengli had a smile in his eyes, and suddenly turned his head to look at the exceptionally cleanly dressed young man in front of the jeep, as if he was curious about his hot and bright eyes.

Jiang Fengli raised his eyebrows and raised his tone carelessly, "Hey, are you looking at me?"

The young man in front of Jiang Fengli had misty eyes and two blushes on his delicate and beautiful face. He seemed to have just woken up and was very cute.

The enthusiasm in his eyes made Jiang Fengli very interested.

It was as if he was going to eat himself in the next second. Jiang Fengli laughed at himself when he came to this conclusion. How could anyone dare to take advantage of him?

Like a ferocious beast, the intense storm in the man's eyes began to move technically, teasing the young man provocatively.

After bumping into those sharp beast eyes, Zhou Tang squinted his eyes and looked over with a smile, not afraid at all, "Yes, I'm looking at you."

It's you who have been waiting for you. Finally here, Jiang Fengli.

Jiang Fengli turned his head and glanced behind him, then suddenly strode in the direction of Zhou Tang, with a nasty smile on his lips unconsciously.

The assault uniform, with its bloody smoke and masculine majesty, was unreservedly sent into Zhou Tang's eyes. That extraordinarily righteous face was trying to attract him to tempt Jiang Fengli to commit a crime.

He wanted to dye Jiang Fengli black.

One step, two steps, three steps.

The strong hormonal smell slowly walked toward Zhou Tang. He took a puff of cigarette and spontaneously walked to Zhou Tang with the cigarette between his fingers.

"How old are you? What's your name, eh?" The man's words were like tea soaked in honey, soaking the young man's sick and crazy heart.

Zhou Tang paused mechanically, looked up at him, closed his eyes and felt the shadow of Jiang Fengli's smile.

After a while, he breathed out, "...Mo Sa, my name is Mo Sa."

"Jiang Fengli." The man then announced his name with a savage smile on his lips.

1805: "Task progress 4%"

almost made the system laugh. In the past, it had increased a lot, but now it only increased 4%? Is this plane so difficult to deal with?

Ignoring the glances from the man beside Zhou Tang, Jiang Fengli slowly bent down, opened his lips and blew out all the smoke rings on the young man's delicate jade-white face, admiring his frowning appearance with ambiguity.

Jiang Fengli was in high spirits, and the young man in front of him successfully attracted his attention.

The gazes of the people around him were like Leng Ling's tempered knives, literally hitting the man's back.

This man is too dangerous and too calm. The only one who can run around carrying a gun at will is the rumored leader of the Z-area base.

Facing the man's incoming aggression with a smile and a nod, the boy's posture was confident and proud, and he looked like a sexy lust ghost.

He hooked the man's cigarette with his finger and pulled it out, and the cigarette he held in his mouth fell into Zhou Tang's hand.

The corners of his mouth were perfectly curved, and Zhou Tang didn't seem to feel uncomfortable at all. He raised his eyes and smiled, "I heard that blowing smoke at another person means seduction... Are you seducing me?"

He paused for a moment. Seconds later, the smile in Jiang Fengli's eyes grew stronger. She put her hands around his shoulders, breathed hot breath into his ear, and said softly, "Yes, I'm seducing you, little guy... are you willing to be me?" To seduce?"

The young man opened his lips, put his lips and teeth against the cigarette, and imitated the man and took a deep puff, then slowly blew it onto the man's face, smiling calmly: "If it were you, of course I would..."

Standing quietly next to the jeep, as if watching a good show, the man looked at the ambiguous battle with an uncertain expression.

"He doesn't want to." Gu Zhilan crossed his arms, and after a few seconds, he leaned on the jeep and turned to mock the man with a strong face.

"He doesn't just flirt with you."

Gu Zhilan added.

Jiang Fengli, who moved his gaze from Zhou Tang to Gu Zhilan, could not help but frown when he saw his expression. His pupils were as black as needles, and frost slowly condensed under his eyes.

It was obvious that the men on both sides of the boy were unhappy with each other, and the hostility in their eyes was undisguised.

Zhou Tang raised his eyebrows and smiled silently when faced with this scene.

1805 was a little anxious, "Host, all four of them are male protagonists, why do you only have such big mood swings when you're facing Jiang Fengli?"

With a fiery whirlpool in his eyes, Zhou Tang took one last puff, then twisted the cigarette butt, " Although I know that all four of them have the shadow of my man, the man in front of me has the most similarities and is the most similar. It's not my fault that the emotions are leaking."

1805 blinked, very confused.

Ignoring the system's eagerness for knowledge, Zhou Tang casually glanced at his broken right arm, and then realized that it started to hurt.

He felt that the blood cells in his entire arm were withering rapidly, and the scar that was obviously healed seemed to start to hurt again when he met Jiang Fengli.

"I miss him very much." Zhou Tang explained to the system while staring at his arm.

So much so that when I saw the last male protagonist, I put all my hopes on him.

The two men in front of the young man showed an expression of extreme repulsion. Jiang Fengli's rough palms grabbed the young man's shoulders and hugged him into his arms. Then he looked at him with a ruthless and sinister expression of indifference, as if he didn't care. Gu Zhilan moved.

Jiang Fengli: "He is very willing. Do you think he is lying in my arms?"

He turned his head and kissed Zhou Tang's hair.

The anger in Gu Zhilan's eyes was light, and his eyes fell on the young man's docile face. For a moment, he became murderous. After a while, he straightened his eyebrows and sneered.

"That's right, he doesn't refuse anyone who comes... Not only you, but even the two men in the distance are obsessed with him. We are all his subordinates."

Qingpiao glanced into the distance, Jiang Fengli looked unpredictable.

Gu Zhilan's stagnant eyes were swept away, replaced by a joking look on his face, "In such a dark world, what's the point if we don't drag a few people to hell? Are you right, Leader Jiang?" There was

deep meaning in his tone . It was scary, but the people in front of him were not little white rabbits, so he still had a smile on his face.

But Zhou Tang looked up at him in surprise, slightly surprised.

It's really creepy and paranoid.

The three people here were fighting each other, and the two men on the other side looked at Zhou Tang voluntarily lying in Jiang Fengli's arms with a particularly gloomy look.

When did Mo Sa give in so easily?

You Yiyan laughed uncontrollably. Whenever he got close to the young man, he would always be pushed away ruthlessly by him. Now if it was another man, he would accept it without hesitation?

He was obviously the first man around the boy.

A fireball surged from his fingertips and was thrown in front of Jiang Fengli, exploding at the man's feet. You Yiyan blinked her beautiful, flowing peach blossom eyes with scarlet possessiveness.

It's just that Chu Qinxiu came, why is there another man? You Yiyan rubbed his hair irritably, jumped out of the car and walked over there.

As he walked, he said, "Mo Sa is my fiancé."

It was like a beloved toy being snatched away. There was a dull pain in his heart, and a surge of arrogance clamored for him to get rid of them all.

His little fiancé is really disobedient. It seems that only by building the strongest iron cage can he be imprisoned by his side forever!

Seeing the man in the car walking towards Zhou Tang, Chu Qinxiu, who was lying lazily on the roof of the car, kissed a leaf that fell from the tree, then rested his arms on the back of his head and looked over there with a strange look on his face.

"Haha, baby is really attractive, isn't it?"

Chu Qinxiu still had that gentle smile on his lips, but it was mixed with a bit of bloodthirsty cruelty.

His red lips were bitten and bled. He licked off the blood with a calm expression. He paused for a few seconds and laughed and cursed, "This blood... is really not as tasty as my baby's." After a while

, he jumped out of the car and walked towards the four people. Entering, the enchanting danger flashed through his eyes.

There is another man, should we deal with it directly...or cut him into pieces? I wonder if his baby will panic after seeing it.

The trousers were stained with mud and were rolled up loosely by him, revealing a thin calf, which looked a bit messy and sexy against his white skin.

The slightly curly short hair covered his eyes in the wind. When he blocked the poisonous eyes, the smile on the corner of his mouth looked particularly sincere.

Anyone who knows him knows that it is the most tender scene before he treats the dead, because he will make the beautiful death of his prey turn into a miserable scene.

"Baby, didn't you say you want to marry me because I'm the only one here?"

He smiled, but his eyebrows were very strange.

Facing the three men surrounding the young man, Chu Qinxiu calmly joined in the fun and added to the chaos.

Su Ruxue looked at the arrogance between the five of them, and then looked at the majestic and handsome leader getting close to Mo Sa, with a hint of dark reluctance flashing in her eyes.

Why is this? This shouldn't be like this. Jiang Fengli has never been in contact with this young man Mo Sa. Why is the atmosphere between them so harmonious?

Su Ruxue frowned and thought about why she was always surrounding Mo Sa, even though she knew he had enough charm.

But in the end of the world, what's the use of just relying on a skin? Without attack powers, you will only be insulted.

If she had to describe the feeling at this moment, it was like something was collapsing and gradually going off track.

But she still doesn't know the reason for this guidance collapse.

Just as she was thinking secretly, several men surrounding the boy caught her attention again.

Everyone also stared blankly, unable to recover.

Some of them couldn't believe how the good-for-nothing young master Mo Sa, who usually only cried out in pain, could attract the attention of so many strong men.

"He is mine, and I am his fiancé. Leader Jiang, please let him go." You Yiyan picked up another flame with his fingertips, narrowed his peach blossom eyes and pursed his thin lips tightly.

After saying that, he turned his attention to the calm-looking boy, his Adam's apple rolled, and sweat stains slid down his forehead and into his collar.

"Asha... come to me." He spread his arms and said seductively.

Song Huai, who was standing in the distance, pursed his red lips, and a trace of water vapor quietly condensed on his fingertips, with a sinister murderous intention, as if he wanted to penetrate the handsome figure with water.

He was already alone, so why not take the chance to snatch You Yiyan away!

Could it be that such a good-for-nothing young man was lying under a man with that vulgar skin? Just a bed slave.

The white tips of his teeth rubbed the flesh of his lips. Zhou Tang leaned in Jiang Fengli's arms and looked at the three people opposite him.

1805 covered its mouth and imitated the host's arrogant look: "Tsk, the world's three major problems, they all like 'me', who should I choose?"

Before the host could scold it, it continued: "Oh! Of course I want them all. !"

His fingertips twitched for a few seconds. Instead of talking to the system, Zhou Tang smiled provocatively and said as hot as the sun: "Chief Jiang is a man with a charm that even I can't resist."

He hinted in his words. I am in awe of Jiang Fengli's charm.

The other people who heard this had extremely scary eyes. Only Jiang Fengli smiled sullenly and quickly picked up Zhou Tang.

Chu Qinxiu's footsteps slowed down after hearing Zhou Tang's words.

He clenched the scalpel in his pocket tightly, and several red blood marks were drawn on the joints and flesh, but Chu Qinxiu seemed to be unaware of it.

He didn't feel any pain, and still had a smile on his face.

"Mo Sa... Baby, who do you choose?" It was clearly a lazy and dismissive tone, but the two words seemed to have been chewed a thousand times by him, rolling over the tip of his tongue, making people feel numb.

The nice voice filled his ears, and it was a bit hazy at the moment, "I was rescued by you, you will choose me, right?"

The scent of lost wildness filled Zhou Tang's nasal cavity, before he could wait. When he reacted, his green-white fingertips stained with blood touched the young man's face.

The injury on Chu Qinxiu's palm was shocking, as if he was pitiful, hoping that the young man could heal him again.

The young man's narrow eyes were slightly narrowed, and the drooping ends of his eyes covered their sharp edges, like a ball of ink, and he remained silent to the men's words.

1805 looked at the host in a daze and reminded: "What are you doing, host? The fire is about to burn you, why don't you put

out the fire quickly?" It didn't want the four of them to fight at all. They are all one of its own, so why bother? other side!

Gently removing the man's fingertips, Zhou Tang touched his chin and said calmly: "I am the target of controversy now. Taking sides rashly will only make them more angry."

As soon as he finished speaking, seeing that the system did not respond, Zhou Tang Tang rolled his eyes and continued, "But tell me the truth, is there any connection between the four of them? Why are the four of them so similar? Are you hiding something from me?"

It made him feel as crazy and possessive as his man, but kissing him could no longer reach the depth of his soul.

The system repeatedly reminded him that it was four. This hint made it difficult for him not to think more.

After shaking his throat, 1805 choked, "Host...how do you know that the soul of the mission target is shattered into pieces?"

It was self-inflicted.

With a sneer, Zhou Tang almost twisted 1805 into a twist and threw it into the scrapyard. Such a huge amount of information was being told to him now? What did you do early? It made him hesitate and deal with it for so long.

1805 seemed to realize that he had revealed the secret, and was afraid that the devil host had really clicked it, so he quickly added an explanation.

It said: "After testing, the mission target has been broken into many pieces since leaving the previous world and coming to this world. In order to cause unnecessary panic, the main system asked me to keep it secret."

Seemingly guilty, 1805 said aggrievedly, "Everyone The fragments all have different personalities. Now they are uncertain. They definitely don't have love for you in their minds. They only think about killing and destroying. Isn't this because they are afraid that you will give up on the mission..."

Zhou Tang looked angry after hearing this He said, "He is also my lover, so you just made your own claims and thought I shouldn't know?"

1805: "I'm sorry...Host forgive me."

The corners of her mouth with flaming red lips raised, and the woman got out of the car, Wu She had fair hair and skin, and a graceful figure surrounded by the jeans and suspender top she was wearing. Her eyes were clear, flashing with a hint of shyness, and she walked towards Jiang Fengli calmly.

"Hello, Leader Jiang, my name is Su Ruxue." She stretched out her right hand towards the man, her cheeks feeling slightly hot.

Zhou Tang squinted his eyes, and a strong sense of crisis rushed into Zhou Tang's mind. Seeing the heroine approach Jiang Fengli with a shy look, he smiled with unknown meaning.

Unexpectedly, it was the heroine who couldn't help but be attracted first, and a dark gray light penetrated Zhou Tang's chest.

He really doesn't want to be the one who wants to steal his love. Who knows that the person in front of him might be his lover?

For the sake of politeness, Jiang Fengli held the woman's hand symbolically, shook it, and let go quickly, "Hello, I'm Jiang Fengli."

The woman who was about to say something else was interrupted by the sound of an earthquake-like engine in the distance.

"Chief, the zombies over there have been cleared up. We're here to pick you up. Let's go back to the city!" A cute female voice yelled. She turned the steering wheel and slammed the leading car in front of everyone.

Several modified cars spun and the inertial overpressure of their footsteps caused them to suddenly drift to a stop. Several mercenaries wearing bulletproof vests got out of the cars and stood up quickly.

A row of footsteps stepped on the soil and splashed mud. Each of them was equipped with a powerful submachine gun.

A woman poked her head out of the car window, her beautiful face full of doubts. She put her hands on her forehead in an exaggerated manner, looked over, and said sweetly: "Wow~ The leader is really blooming, the young man you are holding Who is it?"

After holding the young man's hand, Jiang Fengli turned his attention to his large army.