Bewitching the domineering Uncle Su to fall

When he turned around and followed Su Lizheng into the car, it was already evening. The sky looked a little gloomy, and the dark clouds were a prelude to the upcoming rain.

The man closed the car door and completely blocked himself from the outside world. In the dull air, the temperature suddenly rose. The man turned around and wrapped one hand around Zhou Tang, the co-pilot, bringing a strong hormonal aura.

The atmosphere suddenly became ambiguous. The young man raised his eyebrows, the corners of his lips curled up very quickly, and his eyes looked over with doubt.

"Don't move, let me look at you." Su Lizheng's strong hand restrained the young man's shoulder, and the other hand came around to the front and gently pinched Zhou Tang's chin to weigh it.

Zhou Tang kept his expression blank and allowed the man to do whatever he wanted.

"Fortunately, he wasn't hurt." His breath blew around Zhou Tang's neck, and there was a faint smell of tobacco that tickled him.

The young man raised his head and met his eyes, a delicate baby face blooming with a heart-stopping charm, "Do you like me?" 

There was a bang in Su Lizheng's head, and he felt that a string in his brain was broken. Did the young man always know that he had a crush on him?

His eyes were suddenly dangerous, and his voice was low and hoarse: "Have you always known?"

The man's rough hands kept touching Zhou Tang's white and tender cheeks. He squinted, thinking of the young man's dazzling and crazy look just now, charming and bewitching people's hearts.

He obviously didn't care before, but recently it had fascinated him like a drug addict.

The young man laughed, pulled the man's tie and accurately found the cold thin lips and pressed them against them. His gentle tongue easily pried open the other person's teeth and nimbly penetrated in.

Then he immediately stepped away when the man was not paying attention, and pulled out a silver thread from the corner of his mouth. He wiped it casually, and the slight curve of the corners of his lips was just right to catch people's attention, "Su Lizheng, do you want to be with me? Give it a try, try to fall in love with me."

The young man's tone was seductive, like a skilled prostitute seducing young boys, exuding overwhelming innocence and innocence. His feet quietly hooked up the man's calf, and a clear voice sounded.

"Do you really not want to?"

The man closed his eyelids and stared closely at the young man's red lips that became shiny due to moisture, and a crazy idea came to his mind.

He wants to possess the boy right here, right now!

The young man laughed, and the man's eyes were as terrifying as a hungry wolf, unconsciously showing obsession and possessiveness. After all, he couldn't resist the temptation of the charming young man, and held the restless foot domineeringly and paranoidly.

In the young man's surprised eyes, he bit the skin of the neck of the person in front of him forcefully. Su Lizheng's deep black pupils were like the vast floating night, with a creeping possessiveness.

"There is no room for you to regret now. Don't even think about escaping. You are mine."

- In this life, you will only be mine.

It was unexpectedly raining outside the car window. The sound inside the car was louder and quieter. The raindrops dripping on the ground along the crack of the door outside the car made a shy sound.

A man is like a volcano with a rock spring buried shallowly, looking for relief in another spring. The hot magma slowly flows into the spring, and finally cancels out and turns into black mist rising slowly from the melted hard soil. Then the volcano went out.

Su Lizheng leaned over and hugged the young man's waist to support his strength, and said hoarsely: "Relax." 

Zhou Tang's lips were blocked. He was about to take back the dominance, and put his hands around the man's neck and downwards.

 When pressing, Su Lizheng's hands pulled the clams apart mercilessly just as they were about to kick. He gently peeled off the clam shells and lit up flames one after another with his hot hands.

Zhou Tang once again paid for his arrogance, he shouldn't have made him angry.

But it was too late. The man took out a box of facial cream, and the familiar temperature made his bones numb.