Demon Cultivator Nirvana Becomes a God

Zhou Tang never considered the consequences of approaching the heart. All he could see was the strange scene in front of him, which proved that Yue Siyuan was indeed involved with the demons.

The closer he got, the more mixed spiritual power attacked Zhou Tang. The cold air stung his skin, but he was not afraid. Demonic power slowly gathered in his fingertips.

"Host, what are you going to do!" As the system screamed, Zhou Tang held the bloody heart with his hand, then narrowed his eyes and smiled.

"It seems that this is the secret of Hehuan Sect, the heart filled with spiritual power?" He pressed gently, and instantly his hand climbed up countless black lines and intertwined on the white arm.

"Let go, doesn't it hurt the host?"

Blood flowed out from between the fingers, and the pungent smell of blood from the heart made Zhou Tang frown. His face changed slightly, and a burst of true energy suddenly emerged to dispel the black lines on his right hand, and the demonic power along his fingertips firmly surrounded his heart.

"Host... it's a shame for you to steal things!"

At that time, a layer of skin had been burned off Zhou Tang's palms. He took a deep breath, his voice trembling because of the pain: "You talk so much nonsense."

The hot demonic energy continued. Burning his skin, Zhou Tang looked at these ancient black lines with dark and deep eyes.

The only thing to blame was that Yue Siyuan was too lax and exposed his handle. He threw the stolen item into his storage bag, turned around and left.

"Host, you look like a villain." 1805 looked at Zhou Tang's expression and said.

Licking the corners of his lips, Zhou Tang smiled wildly, "This is a big harvest." It

was already dawn, but the human voices outside seemed to be swallowed up, and there was silence. Zhou Tang left the realm and returned to the separate courtyard. Wearing thin clothes, he returned to the barrier at a safe time.

"In 1805, Yue Siyuan once said that Shen Xuanzhen massacred many people and gradually became a demon. Is it true?" Zhou Tang stared at the lines on his hands casually, but he was thinking about other things in his mind.

"It's a real host. The moment Shen Xuanzhen stepped out of the Silent Immortal Peak to look for you, many monks came to him and asked him to hand you over. But he was only their weakling and was killed by Shen Xuanzhen with one move. ."

When 1805 said the last sentence, his eyes were filled with excitement and admiration.

After closing his eyes and thinking for a while, Zhou Tang opened his eyes and glanced at the scenery outside the window, pursed his lips and smiled scornfully.

He wanted to pour this basin of dirty water on Yue Siyuan, letting everyone know that the head of the Hehuan Sect had an affair with the demons, while Shen Xuanzhen was doing justice for heaven.

...

Zhou Tang hadn't slept long before he was awakened by the noise outside. With a cold voice, the door of the pavilion was opened by everyone.

There are crazy rumors outside that the Taoist couple of the Immortal Lord is in the Hehuan Sect and is being hidden by the head of the Hehuan Sect, Jinwu.

"That's him. He's causing trouble in our Hehuan Sect."

"I didn't expect him to be quite powerful. On one side is the Immortal Master and on the other is our leader."

"The leader can be regarded as a hidden beauty in the golden house. I don't know how these days. Did you enjoy it?"

Zhou Tang opened the bed curtain and got out of bed, and everyone's chatter stopped abruptly. Is this a goblin? He is actually more captivating than the young man in the painting.