Su Ruxue Is Out of The Game

The black eyes were covered with a layer of coldness, and there was a sharp flash in Zhou Tang's eyes.

He pushed the disgusting monster away and sneered: "I'm not blind, I don't need you to repeat it again."

The bright and dazzling light disappeared from the young man's hand. Zhou Tang was about to draw out the fire power again to strangle the particularly cunning monster. The high-level zombie king suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood because of the limit of his healing ability.

Zhou Tang has already experienced three planes, and the system has collected a lot of energy balls with him, so he wouldn't be in such a mess originally.

But he was determined to save Gu Zhilan's body, so he had this superpower backfired.

1805 puzzled: "Host... why bother? It's just a shell."

He stood up calmly holding the saber, and he sneered, and a bright little face appeared mockingly: "You are just an AI data, you don't understand. Just like I didn't understand it either."

It was this man who gave him strong feelings.

Gu Zhilan could be killed by him, he could expose himself to death, but he should not die in the mouth of the most disgusting zombie.

There was a burning sensation in his chest. Zhou Tang covered his mouth and gasped, then wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth fiercely, and once again tried to gather his superpowers to fight against the zombies in front of him.

1805 saw it and nodded ignorantly. It really didn't understand.

When he was first bound to the host, Zhou Tang was arrogant and arrogant. He did not dare to approach him with such arrogance and indifference.

Now that the host has weak feelings, it seems that every world is crying and laughing. Is this really interesting?

1805 doesn't know, but its host might be happy.

At this moment, Su Ruxue was frightened by the scene of the zombie king beating up the superpowers. She was ambitious and smart and wanted to become the strongest superpower.

But if all this comes at the cost of losing her life, she really can't afford it!

At this time, a mid-level zombie rushed over and wanted to bite off Su Ruxue's head. She was stunned for a moment, and then controlled the nearest superpower to block her in an instant.

"Tsk—"

The superpower was mentally controlled by Su Ruxue, and his neck was bitten off by the zombies. Su Ruxue, the instigator of all this, just patted his chest in fear.

She looked at the man who had blocked her knife, and the look in his eyes before death was still very confusing and frightening.

Jiang Fengli, who had just killed all the zombies, his eyes were as cold as a sinister bird of prey, and his knives were piercing the woman's back.

"Su Ruxue! What are you doing!"

Jiang Fengli finally became angry when he found out that she was trying to pull another person with powers to block her again.

Su Ruxue was so frightened by this roar that her heartbeat stopped.

The man raised his gun and shot the woman's palm through. Then he flashed and came to the young man's side. He hugged his waist and backed away from where the two corpses were lying.

"Little bastard, are you looking for death? Are you distracted in this situation?"

Jiang Fengli had sweated a lot from the fight, soaking through the fabric on his front, showing tight lines. Zhou Tang leaned in his arms, Quietly dazed.

The savage and masculine scent mixed with the bitter taste of dry tobacco completely dyed Zhou Tang's scent and completely engulfed him.

Jiang Fengli enjoyed the feeling of smearing him with her scent. The sweetheart in his arms should be filled with his scent.

In this devastated place, the arrogance on the young man's face is like a delicate rose, just waiting for a master to pick it up.

The burly body held the young man firmly in his arms. Jiang Fengli had no time to take care of Wenxiang Nephrite and began to deal with the zombies rushing up from the left.

Seeing that the young man remained silent, Jiang Fengli took the time to lower his head and kiss the top of his hair, and said in a low voice: "Why are you so stunned? How can we children be so strong and cowardly? We should kill them all, right?"

As long as Zhou Tang nodded, Jiang Fengli He will help his boy get revenge.

"What if I want to kill Su Ruxue?"

Zhou Tang couldn't help but curled his lips and raised his eyes to look at the man's handsome and deep face.

Expressionlessly, he raised his eyes and glanced at the slim back of the zombies in the corner. Jiang Fengli said, "Then kill her too."

"Jiang Fengli - we are a perfect match." Zhou Tang squinted his eyes and looked into the distance. The woman at home suddenly smiled.

The man you care about most loves me, and the glory you pursue will eventually pay the price for your ambition and become a pile of ashes to bury you.

Jiang Fengli hugged the distracted young man in his arms even tighter, and put the crystal core he obtained into Zhou Tang's hand for him to absorb.

"If it's cheap, the zombies will be bad. Quickly absorb it." Jiang Fengli smiled seemingly indifferently, and his lowered eyes covered the sadness in his eyes.

Jiang Fengli knew that the young man was now concerned about Gu Zhilan, who was lying in a pool of blood with unknown life and death.

Even though his chest was filled with jealousy and violence at this moment, and it was as painful as placing his heart on the ground and being trampled by a young man, there was no trace of worry on Jiang Fengli's face.

He didn't want to break his boy.

This world can be without anyone, but Mo Sa cannot be without him, because he is his only one.

Sensing the slight change in the man's mood, Zhou Tang gathered a faint supernatural power on his fingertips and healed the scars on his body that were scratched by the knife.

Seeing that the recovery speed was extremely slow, Zhou Tang smiled self-deprecatingly and curled his lips: "It's a pity that the output is too much. Now I only have so much energy."

"I don't mind it, and I'm not injured. Don't waste your supernatural power." Yes."

He slowly held Zhou Tang's hand, restrained his movements, raised the back of his hand and kissed it. Jiang Fengli licked his fingertips with gentle force, and then kissed him slowly.

This was something he had never done in the past, no matter how much he doted on the boy. Zhou Tang deeply realized that Jiang Fengli seemed to be different.

His personality and emotions became more complete, a change that silently merged with the fragments of the other three people.

180 explained happily: "Host, Jiang Fengli doesn't feel anything is wrong now, but after the third synthesis, he will be completely complete!"

Hearing this, Zhou Tang's eyes flashed, and there was a layer of caution in his brows.

Chu Qinxiu...the most mysterious and unpredictable man, and also the craziest.

All the zombies present had been taken care of by the men. Jiang Fengli originally wanted to take Gu Zhilan's body away with the young man in his arms, and no longer care about the people left behind.

An accidental glance revealed that Su Ruxue was hiding in the corner and dug out the bullet in her hand, then activated her powers again.

There are no more zombies, so why is she using her powers to deal with them?

The man looked at Su Ruxue with sharp eyes, filled with surging murderous intent.

She is trying to control the scarred zombie king and let it revive!

He was about to aim the gun between the woman's eyebrows, but when he was about to press the trigger, Zhou Tang stopped him.

"She can't be killed, trust me, Jiang Fengli." The young man shook his head, but his eyes were equally cruel to Su Ruxue.

Without asking why, the man put down the gun, pinched Zhou Tang's tender waist with his big rough hands soothingly, and said in a sexy voice: "I will support you in whatever you want to do."

But if Su Ruxue hurt the boy even a hair, he would definitely kill that woman to pieces.

Looking at the woman sideways, Zhou Tang said: "It's too easy to let her die like this. I want her to die."

The woman in the corner obviously didn't know that she had just escaped, and she was still running dry. He risked his life to control the zombie king lying on the ground in the distance.

Su Ruxue's eyes were blazing. She had seen clearly just now that the zombie king was very powerful. As long as he controlled it while it was injured...

the two people would die under her own hands!

"Jiang Fengli, don't blame me, you forced me to do this!"

Su Ruxue muttered in a low voice, her hands seemed to have invisible threads, invisibly reviving the zombie king's consciousness.

Jiang Fengli pierced her right hand, and everything about her was almost destroyed in the hands of the two people in front of her. She couldn't keep it any longer!

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the crazy woman in the distance. Zhou Tang gently withdrew from the embrace, flicked his wrist, and released an extremely terrifying pressure towards the woman hiding in the corner.

At this moment, the young man's eyes were filled with red bloodshot eyes, filled with soul-eating ferocity.

He raised his hand in an instant and sucked her whole body into his hand. He strangled her slender neck tightly and could break it in a second if he applied more force.

The power output was terminated, and the zombie king who was about to be awakened died again.

Noticing the slightly shaking zombie, Zhou Tang frowned and lowered his head to look at the woman with a swollen face, whose face was only a few inches away from hers.

The young man's eyes revealed crazy cruelty.

If she likes zombies so much, then he will give her a chance to be with zombies.

"You are a snake-hearted woman who likes to hang around zombies. Can I give you this opportunity?"

Su Ruxue had a ferocious look on her face. Her throat was so painful that she couldn't say anything and could only use her long nails to keep talking. Scratching the back of Zhou Tang's hand, there were streaks of blood.

Jiang Fengli noticed the scars on the young man's hands and wanted to step forward, but was stopped in place.

"Uh-" The woman rolled her eyes and lost her voice in pain.

Suddenly leaning forward to get closer to her face, Zhou Tang let go of Su Ruxue's throat, deliberately twisted it a few times, and forcefully removed both of her shoulders.

"It hurts!!! Mo Sa! You cruel devil!"

The woman's face turned pale in pain. Without her hands, she had undoubtedly lost the ability to gather supernatural powers.

Vicious eyes scanned Zhou Tang's body, her lips kept trembling, but her eyes were dark and moist.

She hated Mo Sa so much that she wanted to beat his tendons, tear out his bones, and then feed them to the most disgusting zombies!

"I have never treated a woman like this before, and you are the first." Zhou Tang looked down at the woman whose arms were numb, and mocked slightly, "You took away one of You Yiyan's arms, and I will get back double the amount."

He As she spoke, she remembered something, tilted her head, picked up the saber on the ground, and cut open the meridians of her right arm with ruthless cuts.

He stood up, shook the blood from the knife, and smiled: "How is it, does it hurt?"

"You...Mo Sa, you have to die! Hahaha!" The woman's painful roar was ferocious and harsh, just like that. It was like scratching on the glass so hard that it sounded like a ruptured eardrum.

"Okay, I'll wait for you to make me die." Zhou Tang slowly opened the corner of his mouth with a strange smile, which was so painful that it made people go numb.

Compassionately, he wiped the blood from the blade on the woman's face, and Zhou Tang said carelessly: "I will not live up to your expectations and truly reach the top. It's just that you are stepped on by me now. Gu Zhilan's hatred, I I'll leave it to the zombies in the distance."

After that, he pulled out the system and said, "Give me two copies of that thing."

1805 blinked dully: "You want that...?"

Is it really what it thinks? I understood it instantly, wuwuwu, it has also become bad.

"Stop talking nonsense, hurry up." Zhou Tang put his hands in his pockets impatiently, and in the next second, two bags of pink powder appeared in his pockets.

1805 shed two drops of sweat after giving it, "Host, this is produced by the system. The medicine is... very effective. You have to use a small amount."

After hearing this, Zhou Tang nodded, squatted down and looked at Su Ruxue, He slowly took out the packet of powder from his pocket.

He explained to the woman in a wicked way: "Don't you pursue strength? Is the zombie king in the distance strong? Eat this packet of powder and it will be yours."

"No...what? What are you going to do!" He looked in horror. As the young man walked toward her with an unknown object, a cold sweat broke out on her back, and her heart stopped for a second.

The young man removed the woman's chin, then opened the bag of powder and poured it all into her mouth.

After watching all of it, 1805 had a shocked face: "!!!Host, she will die of hunger and thirst!"

After wiping the sweat from his forehead, Zhou Tang watched the woman's cheeks heat up, and she lay on the ground twisting like a maggot, and then moaned slowly change, raised his eyebrows.

"Is this the first time you've met me? I like to show my teeth and retaliate."

Passion and lust gradually filled the woman's mind, and the curse words she had been chattering could no longer be uttered, and gradually turned into a series of sticky words. Thick groaned.

Then she slowly squirmed towards Jiang Fengli who was watching the show, eager to get that man with a strong aura.

Even though she was unconscious, she followed her inner thoughts and hoped to be in the arms of a strong man.

After stuffing the other bag into the Zombie King's mouth, Zhou Tang rushed into the man's arms, hugged his waist affectionately, and distanced himself from Su Ruxue.

He kicked the climbing woman with his foot, pointed to something in the distance, and curled his lips in an interesting way: "Where is your sweetheart? Don't admit it, this is my man."

Satisfied, Jiang Fengli hugged Zhou Tang's waist and looked at his vying for favor in amusement.

Sluggishly following the young man's gaze towards the humanoid zombie in the distance, Su Ruxue crawled a few steps there uncontrollably.

The Zombie King was sane and must also be happy, so a few seconds after Zhou Tang finished feeding the medicine, although it still didn't wake up, it still woke up when it was time to get up through the dirty and worn shirt.

"Yo? So zombies also have that thing?" Zhou Tang tugged at the corner of the man's clothes, which was very novel.

Just when he was about to continue to see how long Su Ruxue would overcome for the sake of self-esteem, the next second the man's big palm covered his eyes.

"Don't look at it, it's too dirty and will pollute your eyes." A hint of darkness appeared in the beast's eyes, and the man's slender fingers subconsciously tightened around Zhou Tang's waist.

The other hand also firmly covered his sight.

All he could hear was the woman's constant moaning. Even if you didn't look, you would know that she must not be able to bear the pain of the medicine and completely collapsed on the smelly and disgusting zombie.

Zhou Tang left the choice to Su Ruxue, choose to have sex with the zombies, or endure the explosion alone and die.

Su Ruxue chose the former, but she still failed to keep her bottom line and became a zombie's plaything.

"Ah! You are wrong, hehehe... Mo Sa, you humble rat, you have never existed, and you will definitely die in the future. Hahaha, I will wait for you in hell!!!"

Su Ruxue had just woken up when she saw that she was fighting against an extremely disgusting zombie. She screamed disgustingly, her voice was like a ghost seeking revenge, and the miserable curse made Jiang Fengli, who was silent by the side, instantly be stimulated and his eyes turned red.

She was venting her emotions almost crazily. The flesh and blood all over her body were in tatters at this moment, and even the nails digging into her palms failed to wake up her nerves.

She ruined her future with her ambition.

The man's eyes were completely ink-colored, and there seemed to be huge waves rolling under his eyes. He said to Zhou Tang word by word: "What she said is wrong. Don't listen. You won't die. You can't die with me here." . "

The smile on Zhou Tang's face remained unchanged, but after Jiang Fengli said these words, he held the man's hand firmly and conveyed enough warmth.

In this dimension, he will no longer be at the mercy of that heretical data like before.

The handsome face of the young man bloomed with a smile for his lover. The next second he pushed Jiang Fengli away and planned to walk over and carry Gu Zhilan out of this place.

There were a group of superpowers brought there, and now they were all dead and infected, and the few remaining strong ones lost their lives to Su Ruxue because of their negligence.

Today, only three of them are still alive.

Gu Zhilan's body exuded a rich, fishy-sweet smell, and the thick, silky liquid permeated his limbs.

When Zhou Tang came closer, not only did he not feel nauseated, he actually felt a hint of hunger and thirst.

...Zhou Tang discovered that he actually reacted to Gu Zhilan's blood.

He wanted to drink, and every nerve in his body was swollen with hunger, telling him that at this moment, he was like a walking corpse, and he also wanted to bite the strong wrist and gnaw the blood.

After pausing the movement of leaning over, Zhou Tang mechanically raised his wrist to look at it, then lowered his head - biting through the meridians of his wrist with his teeth.

The silky and mellow liquid poured into his mouth, lips and teeth in an instant, giving Zhou Tang another intoxicating stimulation of his senses.

Zhou Tang stood guard next to Gu Zhilan's body, staring at the large pool of blood on his chest, while his lips sucked his own blood uncontrollably.

1805: "..." Help, my host has turned into a zombie!

The scars on his wrists that were eaten away were not healed by the boy, but streams of red-white light slowly wrapped around his body, easing the festering and withering in his heart.

When Zhou Tang was immersed in it and the consciousness in his mind was slowly eroding, his body was suddenly hugged.

A hot chest pressed against his back, and he gently pulled his wrist away, then licked the scar and handed his wrist to Zhou Tang's lips.

"Does it hurt? Silly boy, bite my wrist and drink my blood, don't drink your own."

Jiang Fengli leaned against his ear, his deep voice filled with affection.

He didn't care what the young man wanted to do, even if he looked very wrong in front of him, he would not hurt Mo Sa.

Jiang Fengli also raised the zombie. He would cut off his own flesh and feed it to Mo Sa. The human flesh outside was not worthy of him.

After biting the man's wrist, the boy kept drinking Jiang Fengli's blood as if he were drinking poison to quench his thirst.

Suddenly, a warm breath like a spring breeze continuously lifted up his powers, wrapped around his scarred heart, and completely warmed him up.

All the organs in the body seemed to be stopping their failure, and they were sucking one mouthful at a time.

"Jiang Fengli..."

Zhou Tang seemed to have just woken up, and his consciousness came back to his body. He pinched his wrist with his fingertips, staring blankly at the scar eaten by his sharp teeth, and then turned to look at Gu Zhilan's face. corpse.

The confused and confused expression was systematically explained.

1805: "You were so scary just now! You wanted to drink Gu Zhilan's blood, and then Jiang Fengli came to stop you from harming yourself. You drank a lot of his blood!"

Tsk, that's really troublesome. Zhou Tang shook his hair and asked the system: "In the end What's going on? Why do I want to drink this blood when I see it?"

1805: "Well... maybe it's because your broken arm was done before you crossed over. I improved your physique after you came over, so maybe there is still some. Are there any toxins left?"

After getting the answer, Zhou Tang raised his eyes and planned to explain to him: "I..."

"I know, I know, it's okay, I will take care of you." Jiang Fengli comforted the boy before he could finish his words. Wiping his lips clean with her hand, she finally leaned forward and pecked him gently.

"Don't be afraid to resist this. Just drink my blood from now on, okay? Nothing will happen." A crazy smile overflowed from his lips, and the boy's crow eyes instantly shone like stars, "Okay, I'll listen to you

."

In this dark apocalypse of painful ups and downs, Jiang Feng, Li Zao and Zhou Tang merged with each other and became each other's only ones.

Jiang Fengli carried Gu Zhilan on the young man's back. Zhou Tang glanced at Su Ruxue and the half-dead zombie king for the last time, smiled sarcastically, and turned to leave.

The zombie king behind him moved his fingers, his green eyeballs turned in a circle, and finally looked at the back of the young man in front of him.

The corners of its mouth curved in disgust, and it looked at the woman sitting on top of it again, its smile getting bigger and bigger, and finally turned into a bloody mouth.

Compared with the magnificent interior, the sunny outside is obviously more beautiful. There are only a few crows on the road, and not even a slow-moving zombie can be found.

They may have become high-level zombies hiding in corners, or they may have been killed. In short, the behavior of zombies in this world has become mysterious and strange.

With three cars in front of them, Zhou Tang and Jiang Fengli finally got into the modified car, ignoring the discomfort in their hearts, and planned to drive back to the Zone Z base.

Su Ruxue and the others will not be saved. The Zombie King is satisfied with Su Ruxue and can become its "female companion" or food. These are the final endings written by Zhou Tang for her.

Sitting in the driver's seat, the man glanced at Zhou Tang, who looked wary, raised his hand and rubbed his hair vigorously, and finally touched his neck.

After a few seconds, Jiang Fengli reminded: "We are going back, remember not to let Chu Qinxiu discover your secret."