The demon cultivator who confuses people's hearts

The bewitching demon cultivator and fox demon beauty's face is soul-eating, coquettish, and full of wildness. At this moment, her white jade-like face is rosy, and her lips are as if they were smeared with rouge.

The lips slowly opened and closed, and what came out was not a whisper of love, but a whisper full of bad words.

"Shen Xuanzhen, you are not worthy of cultivating the ruthless way."

Feng Shen's handsome Immortal Master's expression remained unchanged. He lowered his eyes and looked at the young man indifferently, but the iron chain he held in his hand continued to tighten.

"Why don't you call me Master?" Shen Xuanzhen's fair and slender fingers touched his cheek, and Shen Xuanzhen stared at his sweetheart's face.

"Host, don't get addicted to it. Only by breaking the illusion can you get out." The system's gentle prompt sounded. Zhou Tang came back to his senses and looked at the scene in front of him with a gloomy expression.

He looked at the protagonist of this world, Shen Xuanzhen, kissing the fox demon's neck. The iron chains that had been magically tightened were constantly tightening, as if a live sexual intercourse was going to be staged in front of him.

His face darkened, and Zhou Tang jumped into the cold spring pool in the next second, trying to wake himself up.

The water pool splashed with traces of circles, and the illusion of spiritual power was shattered by the arrival. The biting and cold Qi stung his skin, invading Zhou Tang's whole body in an instant, and then faded away.

This mysterious gate will conjure up a future that is most unacceptable to the monks. Usually, as soon as the monks step in, they will be forced to collapse by the gap that comes directly and cannot accept it. In the end, they will be trapped in madness and unable to break through.

But since it is the future, how can the monk easily know whether it is true or false?

Destiny has always been in his own hands, and he has never wanted to be someone else's puppet.

What's more, it's just a mission protection target.

The illusion beside the cold pool was shattered, and soon two ambiguous bodies were condensed beside the tree. Before Zhou Tang could go over to disperse them, another figure was condensed behind the boulder.

Surrounded by the protagonists in this fantasy, Zhou Tang frowned, with a strange look hidden in his expression. He closed his eyes and exhaled a breath: "System, how should I break the illusion."

The system was silent for a while, then paused and said, "I can't tell you this, I can only remind you to accept it."

Several words repeated around him continued . The murmured sentence slowly broke the heart of the dark-haired beauty in the cold pool. The real monks who were taking exams outside the secret realm could not see the fantasy realm of the young people inside.

Otherwise, they would be shocked that this ruthless Taoist Immortal with high moral integrity had broken his Taoist heart and fell in love with a demon cultivator that was shameful to the world.

The water wet his clothes and clung to his back. Zhou Tang's eyelashes, as thick as crow feathers, trembled. He closed his eyes but could not close his ears. Those whispers were carved into his mind like a curse, but he could not get rid of them and could only endure them.

Suddenly, there seemed to be a series of familiar footsteps behind him, and a burst of bamboo fragrance surrounded Zhou Tang, as if someone was holding his trembling hand and slowly hugging his body.

"Zhou Tang, open your eyes and see me as your master."

The young man suddenly opened his eyes, and the fragrance spread out in the wind. His body felt numb as if someone had touched him, but there was no one else here but him.

Sweat slid down to his face along with his forehead, and Zhou Tang's eyes were dark.

Bingshuang's expression gradually solidified, and he wiped the water on his face. He sneered, and a few water lines surged up in his palms, and shot out in all directions, "Pretend to be a ghost."

In the morning mist, little bits of the morning sun shone on his body, The soaked clothes and the cold expression would make anyone look at him and have evil thoughts, and they just want to drag him down the right path and into the embrace of hell.

This illusion did not breed the evil thoughts in Fan Xiu's heart and corrode his spiritual body. As if angry, it suddenly dispersed, and a layer of pink mist instantly surrounded Zhou Tang, giving the monk the final blow.

The young man's lips began to turn white, and cold sweat gradually fell down his back. He bit his wrist hard to force himself to wake up. The rising temperature in his body caused a moan to escape from the corner of his mouth.

"Host, are you okay?" 1805 looked at the young man worriedly.

The young man looked indifferent, as if indifferent, but his red cheeks betrayed his situation.

This emotional reality is actually more soul-stirring than the illusion.

"The realm...the realm has been broken." Zhou Tang squinted his eyes and stared at the white mist that suddenly appeared in the distance. Under the white mist, there was a conspicuous blue mysterious door.