Dangerous and Cold Gu Zhilan

A serious atmosphere was lingering in the hall downstairs. Seeing Zhou Tang coming downstairs, they all looked at him in unison.

Looking at these glances that seemed to be appraising or hostile, Zhou Tang curled his lips and walked to the protagonist in the living room - You Yiyan.

Deep in the sofa, the young man kicked You Yiyan's foot on the left, and then put it away playfully.

Everyone seemed to be thinking about something. Seeing Zhou Tang's calm face, the man holding the spatula earlier looked dissatisfied: "Mo Sa, didn't you just bring back a pack of supplies? What's there to be proud of? "

Without a blush or a heartbeat, he told the story of Zhou Tang wandering alone in a city full of zombies, not only surviving safely but also bringing back a bag full of supplies.

In his opinion, this could only be a fluke, or maybe it was brought back with the help of their captain.

Anyway, it was definitely not something that the good-for-nothing Mo Sa could do in his impression.

"Oh? I'm not proud." Zhou Tang knocked on the glass table in front of him with a smile, holding his chin with one hand, and his beautiful little face smiled brightly.

The man was stunned for a moment, his face flushed, but he still looked at Zhou Tang's innocent smile in embarrassment.

You Yiyan's eyes dimmed, and he quietly placed his palm on the waist of the young man beside him, and then suddenly held it.

Zhou Tang suddenly turned his head and met the man's hot and teasing eyes, slightly frowning. The latter was not embarrassed by being caught, and still looked calm, as if he was grabbing the armrest of the sofa instead of the young man's waist.

After giving him a sideways look, Zhou Tang did not refuse, but instead looked away and focused again on the superpowers in front of him who had opinions about him.

Seeing that the relationship between the captain and Mo Sa suddenly became so good, they looked at each other with different eyes, looking here and there, not knowing what to say.

One of the women sitting opposite opened her lips, her eyes full of spring water, her eyes fell on the ambiguous movement of the two embracing each other, she opened her lips and said: "You brought those supplies from the city alone. Back?"

There was doubt in his tone.

Zhou Tang nodded and smiled without saying a word, recalling the plot. If there were no surprises, this was one of the female supporting characters who fought side by side with You Yiyan in the early stage and competed with the heroine for the male lead. Song Huai, a water-based superpower.

She likes You Yiyan, but also hates the original owner Mo Sa.

However, in this team, there seemed to be few people who liked Mo Sa.

1805: "Hey, You Yiyan is so powerful, who wouldn't like him in the last days~ But with you taking action, they won't have a chance. I can rest assured that the host will do the work~"

The system doesn't seem to worry at all about the male protagonists being abducted by the female protagonist and the female partner. .

Zhou Tang secretly sneered at the system.

Catching Song Huai's gaze from the corner of his eyes, the smile on Zhou Tang's face deepened, and a hint of interest appeared in his eyes.

The people in this plane are really interesting. Corruption seems to be rooted in everyone's heart. There is mutual distrust and the dark side of murderous intent can be seen everywhere.

He liked this kind of plane so much. Even if he didn't have attack power, Zhou Tang still wanted to challenge such an interesting task.

Song Huai seemed to be burned by Zhou Tang's eyes. She turned her head and glanced at You Yiyan again. Seeing that the man didn't focus on her, she couldn't help but feel a little eclipsed.

She is an offensive water power user, and Mo Sa, a person without offensive powers, only has the ability to heal, but it is of no use. Why does Mo Sa occupy You Yiyan's protection and favor?

It should have been abandoned long ago.

In her opinion, as long as Mo Sa is allowed to die among the zombies, You Yiyan will naturally focus on other people.

There is no human rights or equality in this world. The law of the jungle is the law of the victor. Only the strong will live to the end. She will plunder everything that belongs to Song Huai - including You Yiyan. After a pause

, she pointed at the bag with a smile on her face and said, "You're really awesome, Mo Sa. I never saw that you had such strength before. I thought only the captain had this strength."

The words were all insinuating that Captain You Yiyan gave this bag of daily necessities to Mo Sa.

So weird, Zhou Tang's delicate and handsome face was hidden under the dim light, and he glanced sideways at the woman.

As if he had read through Song Huai's mind, the young man's green-white fingertips picked up the man's big palm and held each other's hands with a smile on his face: "Those who are close to the vermillion are red."

You Yiyan put his fingertips to his lips and smiled muffledly, Looking at Zhou Tang was like staring at a lamb caught in a trap, and whispered, "Then you should get closer."

It is best to get closer to his heart.

Song Huai turned pale and stopped talking. The two people were blatantly ambiguous in front of her. She was angered by the young man's shamelessness.

After the play was over, You Yiyan raised her hand and wrapped it around his body, taking the boy into her arms.

He held his hair and said to those around him who had objections: "He brought the supply bag back with his own hands. It solved our daily needs for a period of time. Who of you still has any objections to him?"

No one said anything.

What were you doing earlier? Zhou Tang rolled his eyes speechlessly.

You Yiyan: "Next we have to prepare to go to the largest survivor base. We may encounter zombies on the way. If necessary, just throw away the supplies and run away."

He rubbed the young man's head and glanced at Song Huai casually with his peach blossom eyes. At a glance, a dark light flashed.

The convoy began to set off from near the gas station and went to the Z area base while cleaning up the zombies on the street.

The large hospital passing through Zone Z is their next stop.

The young man took the initiative to sit in the passenger seat of You Yiyan. His hair was blown up by the wind, revealing his white and smooth forehead. His nose moved slightly and he sniffed, smelling the smell of blood in the air.

Sure enough, in the apocalyptic world, even the air is of such poor quality.

The goal of their trip was to go to the hospital.

The teammates have no hope in the boy's healing ability, but they cannot do without medical and equipment resources. Once they are injured, they can easily become infected, so they need to collect some medical supplies.

The streets are filled with the blood of zombies and humans. Broken limbs and broken arms are carved in every corner like thick ink. Death and despair permeate every piece of dust and fall into the hearts of mankind.

It's as absurd as living in hell and partying with Satan, and living in the world dancing with zombies.

What is raging is not only the virus, but also the greed and selfish desires of human beings in the end of the world.

Zhou Tang could imagine that if the Zone Z base had not been established, those survivors without special powers would have had the most tragic fate.

What is scary in this world is not zombies, but human hearts.

The dusk has just ended, and the darkness of the apocalypse has just begun. There is no doubt that sick and crazy humans will rely on their own powers to establish their own power and become kings in the apocalypse.

This world must be stained with thick blood to be perfect.

Seeing Zhou Tang easily killing a zombie as soon as he got out of the car, 1805 admired him: "Host, you should also be the king of this world. You are so powerful, they must all obey you."

Zhou Tang neatly put away his saber, Tang wiped the sweat from his forehead and smiled expressionlessly, "You think I'm idle? Do you want to add one more main quest for me?"

Even if you just hang around the man all day long, you still want him to dominate the world. This system Too stupid to ask for it.

Does it think its host is omnipotent?

He took out a few more bottles of pure water from a convenience store on the street. He washed his face and hands, and rinsed the blood on his military shoes before slowly returning to the convoy with the water.

1805: "Hey, host, water is an important resource in the apocalypse. Why are you wasting it so much? You can tolerate the dirty appearance and get over it."

Zhou Tang chuckled: "Why can't I be more decent if I have strength? Resources are for the strong. "Used, 1805 you still don't understand."

Even if he doesn't use it, the water will become "moistened" and become contaminated over time, making it neither drinkable nor usable. No one can transport all the water away in a short time. In this case, it's better to let him be decent.

In order to rest midway, You Yiyan chose to park the car on an empty street so that his teammates could have time to go into the store to provide themselves with food and clothing.

Among this team, only Zhou Tang was clean from head to toe without a trace of blood, and even the toes of his shoes were polished until they shined.

When the teammates saw Zhou Tang coming back, they glanced at him contemptuously. Naturally, they felt that he didn't kill the zombies and didn't dare to run far away before coming back.

Who can still be clean after killing zombies, as if they are going to attend a banquet?

1805: Yes, that's my host.

Zhou Tang stretched his long legs and leaned against the car to open the dry food. He sighed and bit into it.

He was still not used to eating such food, but in such an environment, hot meals had become a luxury.

He planned to get in the car after eating, but the vigilance of his sixth sense made Zhou Tang frown.

The surrounding area is too quiet. In such an empty place and such a dense shopping mall, there should be a few zombies.

It was as if there was an eye peeking at him from behind. Such a quiet environment was like a greenhouse deliberately created by someone.

Boil the frog in warm water.

Just when they had a bad premonition, a row of zombies suddenly appeared around them as if falling from the sky.

Zhou Tang: "?" What's the matter? There are so many people suddenly coming.

He originally wanted to dig out the saber tied to his calf and go forward to kill him, but an unexpected car drove into his field of vision.

There seemed to be a woman getting out of the car in the distance, with blue powers condensed in her hands and released towards the zombies.

1805: "Warm reminder to the host, the person coming ahead is the heroine of this world - Su Ruxue."

She was a woman with a particularly pure temperament. She leaned against the car, her slender body was eye-catching, and her dark color was faint. The curly hair hung softly on her chest.

The woman raised her hands, and the translucent blue power was like shining beads. It was continuously output from her palms, controlling the zombies advancing around her, and quickly eliminated them.

The powerful superpower coupled with the woman's slim and graceful figure attracted everyone's attention.

Zhou Tang followed her movements and cast his gaze on her face, and had to nod in agreement: "The heroine Su Ruxue is indeed... very attractive."

With a sense of freshness, he crossed his arms and stood aside to watch them. Clean up the zombies.

Anyway, he is a healer and doesn't have any attack abilities, so going up to him will only cause trouble.

1805 almost choked: "Host, you didn't have this attitude when you cruelly crushed the zombie's eyeballs before."

Zhou Tang raised his eyebrows: "Lie down."

Su Ruxue walked from a jeep to the front and gradually stood up In front of the crowd, the surrounding zombies were controlled by her to kill each other, and the scene gradually subsided.

The clear and smiling eyes like a deer, coupled with the confident look on her fair face, look particularly eye-catching.

She stood at the front of the team opposite, locked her clear eyes on the man who was skilled in using fire powers, closed her palms slightly, and stopped releasing the energy to control the zombies.

Her hair fluttered with the breeze, and the sound of high heels on the concrete floor gradually became louder, until finally she stood in front of You Yiyan.

A clear and gentle voice came from her lips: "Hello, I am Su Ruxue, with mental powers."

She confidently tucked the broken hair around her face behind her ears, revealing her fair and graceful neck line. With a sincere look on his face, he stretched out his hand towards the fire attribute in front of him.

Su Ruxue knew that this was the backbone of the opposing team, so her target was You Yiyan, who had fire powers.

In her weird dream that predicts the future, the fire-based abilities in this world will expand the team to carry many abilities users, and eventually become the top ability user in one base.

It was only the beginning of the apocalypse, but the man in front of her had such powerful powers, which left a trace of vigilance and yearning in Su Ruxue's heart.

She wanted to be friends with them, at least in critical moments, she would not die in their hands.

Inspiring all the superpowers who will reach the summit in advance can raise her future to a safe level. At least she no longer has to worry about random people becoming greedy for her body.

Men long for power and beauty. Instead of letting a beauty like her be wasted in vain, why not stay and enjoy it alone?

She believes this is what every man wants.

Looking sideways at the girl's outstretched hand, You Yiyan smiled with a pair of delicate peach blossom eyes, suddenly stretched out his hand from his pocket, and then gently held Su Ruxue's hand.

He faced Su Ruxue with a very gentlemanly attitude, which was different from the frivolous and casual manner he treated Zhou Tang.

He said: "Hello, I am You Yiyan, with fire power."

The young man on the side locked his eyes on You Yiyan's face, watching his beautiful eyes flashing with fanatical flames when facing Su Ruxue. He frowned consciously.

Is it true that You Yiyan can't escape the halo of the heroine?

A morbid desire for control that could not be suppressed from deep in the body slowly leaked out. It was a strong emotion that belonged to the original owner and was unwilling to be reconciled. It was the thick black ink of danger and jealousy locked in the heart.

Surprised, Su Ruxue held the man's slightly warm palm and let go after a few seconds, showing no sign of pain at all.

Seeing that Su Ruxue was not burned by You Yiyan as expected, the young man's pupils revealed a hint of coldness.

He will not give up the task to be completed to others. Sorry, little girl, you can only rely on your own efforts in this world.

Then he raised the corners of his lips, leaned on the man's shoulders, hugged his arms, and smiled sideways: "Hello, Miss Su, I am his fiancé, Mo Sa, with healing powers."

Who will keep their engagement in the end of the world ? In the world of carpe diem, the strong are respected. As long as he wants, no one will object to having as many beauties as he wants.

What's more, for a man with such a powerful fire power, is it possible that he has to rely on a fictitious marriage contract to trap the strong man?

As if they heard a joke, the noisy crowd around them suddenly fell into silence because of Zhou Tang's clear voice, and the members of Su Ruxue's team belatedly turned their attention to the young man who spoke.

He was a young man with a very mysterious temperament. The sunlight filtered through the black and fluffy hair, casting mottled shadows under his smooth forehead. Those clean pupils exuded fatal temptation, with a hint of indifference in their clarity.

His red lips were slightly raised, and his eyes were flowing and shining, exuding bone-eroding attraction.

Su Ruxue, who was stared at by the young man, was stunned for a moment, her eyes glued to Zhou Tang, and it took a few seconds to recover.

She seemed to have encountered a problem. She recalled the scene in her mind and found no one who could stand up to such a ghostly and mysterious boy.

What's more, the other party has a rare healing ability, which would be a rare treasure in a future without healing abilities.

Why was she not impressed by such an outstanding young man?

The young man's quiet possessiveness satisfied You Yiyan's pleasure. He stroked the bright white lotus root on his arm and raised his lips with a smile.

You Yiyan originally thought that the boy would be jealous, baring his teeth like a wild cat to declare his presence, and scold the woman in front of him back.

But he didn't.

Moving his gaze to Zhou Tang's face, he found that Zhou Tang's eyes showed a casual attitude of watching the excitement, and there was no jealousy as he thought.

That was his laxity outside the world.

Not allowing You Yiyan to think any more, Su Ruxue interrupted them, "Can you please let us join you? We want to go to the Zone Z base. Since we are going this way, so are you, right?"

The woman's clear eyes were filled with emotion. With flickering expectations, her team has a total of three members, all of whom are superpowers. If they can form a team, they will be even more powerful.

Seeing that You Yiyan glanced at the jeep with concern, Su Ruxue glanced at Zhou Tang who was smiling, and continued: "We are all powerful superpowers, and such attack power is very scarce nowadays, so why not Let's work together?"

Although she was explaining to You Yiyan, her eyes always drifted to Zhou Tang, and it seemed more like she was discussing with Zhou Tang.

1805 Qingmi.Mi: "Host, this heroine is so good, I know to discuss it with you."

Letting go of You Yiyan's hand, Zhou Tang crossed his arms and twitched his lips: "Of course, you are welcome to join our team."

Since it is unavoidable no matter what, it is better to accept it. Only by keeping the heroine by his side can Zhou Tang feel at ease.

Su Ruxue turned her gaze to You Yiyan again, who glanced at Zhou Tang with a smile, and then nodded.

"Zhilan, they agreed." Su Ruxue happily turned to her teammates behind her.

Squinting his eyes, Zhou Tang focused his attention on the tall and majestic man.

1805: "Gu Zhilan, one of the four male protagonists, is the one with dual powers."

Gu Zhilan? Isn't he at the Z area base? Why are you here?

Zhou Tang's mouth tightened. When he saw that one of the male protagonists had already made contact with the female protagonist, he had a lump in his throat and said with a solemn expression: "Is the plot disrupted? Didn't the female protagonist go to the base in Z area? ..."

He suddenly stopped speaking, remembering the clues in the plot that he had missed.

After Mo Sa died, You Yiyan led the team into the city to collect resources. They met a man who was besieged by zombies, happened to save him, and then followed You Yiyan to Area Z.

Now that Zhou Tang has collected enough supplies, of course he will not risk breaking into an urban area like a zombie city again.

Zhou Tang didn't even remember that there was such a twist in the original plot. If so, then it was Su Ruxue who saved Gu Zhilan?

The plot has been lost. Zhou Tang can't make the four men keep their eyes on him. He can only try to prevent them from having that "deep relationship" with the heroine.

Thinking of this, he narrowed his eyes and looked Gu Zhilan up and down.

Under the man's chestnut brown hair is a pair of deep and dangerous eyes, as if soaked in thousands of years of ice. Only when he looks at the woman in front of him, the ice and snow will soften slightly.

Looking at the scene in front of him, Zhou Tang felt a little sting in his heart. If this man was his lover and looked at someone else lovingly despite the plot, then he would definitely blow his head off.

Sharp eyes kept examining Gu Zhilan, but Zhou Tang still couldn't find out whether he was his lover or not.

1805: "Give up. These four are very similar. Even the main system can't detect it. How could you detect it?"

Zhou Tang said nothing.

Gu Zhilan's razor-sharp face is very calm, and even his thin lips are like sculptures handmade by God. There is a hint of anxiety in his calm expression, like a lion that will hunt you anytime and anywhere.

At this moment, Zhou Tang understood why the heroine was surrounded by four men. There was no other reason than that the world was always attracted by beauty.

What's more, in the end of the world, it is not easy to meet such a powerful, exquisite and handsome superpower. Since you can hold it in your hands, how could anyone give it up so easily?

When the man heard this, he brought another male and female superpower forward and stood in front of them.

"Gu Zhilan, lightning power." He nodded to the person in front of him and said calmly, very seriously.

Su Ruxue glanced at him, then at the other two superpowers, and introduced: "This girl is an earth superpower, named Yang Yu, and the other one is named Yang Tao, who has metal superpowers. They are brother and sister. "

The two people who were introduced stepped forward and happily reached out to shake Zhou Tang's hand without disturbing You Yiyan.

You Yiyan's aura was too strong. Although he was smiling, it was full of coldness. They didn't want to make each other unhappy.

Zhou Tang, who was forced to be the receptionist: "..."

1805: "Tsk tsk tsk, host, I don't see that you still have leadership skills."

Finding that Yang Yu's shoulder was full of blood, Zhou Tang held on to the girl's hand. In Xie's eyes, a powerful white light gradually healed her mottled shoulders.

Zhou Tang: "You are injured."

Even a very powerful person with super powers cannot instantly recover from such a serious injury, but Zhou Tang seemed to have no feeling at all and quickly healed her within a few seconds.

At this moment, in everyone's eyes, Zhou Tang's superpower is undoubtedly like the purest water, without any impurities.

Gu Zhilan tilted his head, looking away from Su Ruxue, and finally focused on the smiling face of the young man.

The ink pupils are deep and intense.

Taking the initiative to take Zhou Tang's hand back to his own, You Yiyan moved it to his lips and kissed it gently in front of everyone, his eyes quietly locked on Gu Zhilan's calm eyes.

1805: "Oh! It's the legendary Shura Field!"