Chumi's Innocent Beauty

The beauty hidden in the golden house was found to have such a dark heart. It was such a pity... Du Zhoupei lowered his eyes and sighed.

However, the beauty Zhou Tang was currently discussing the mission goal with the system. He knew that being imprisoned in this room would inevitably lead to a physical conflict with Du Zhoupei, so he had to calculate the time to meet Du Yanqi. .

"In the original plot, today is the time when Zhou Zhichu was overly excited and was hugged by Du Zhoupei for the first time in anger." 1805 flipped through the information and sounded a little panicked.

The first time this happened, it would happen the second time. Zhou Tang looked calm when he heard this, and still smiled sweetly at the man, seemingly not afraid at all.

1805 comforted: "Don't be afraid. With this system here, you will be fine!"

Zhou Tang, who didn't take the system seriously at all, smiled slightly and responded to 1805 perfunctorily.

He squinted his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking, but he casually agreed: "Okay, I believe you."

Standing in front of the young man, Du Zhoupei originally wanted to reach out and touch his smooth, silky face. He caressed her, but he raised his head and dodged quietly.

With his crimson lips pursed, Zhou Tang changed the subject in the man's gloomy gaze, twitching the corners of his lips and smiling: "Is this cake for me?"

The young man said as he deliberately raised his injured hand and stretched out his hand. He pointed in front of the man, and at the end he trembled slightly, his eyebrows slightly twisted, as if he was holding back the pain and raised his hand.

The slender wrist looked particularly ugly because of the horrific pink and white scars, which did not match the delicate and white skin at all.

Du Zhoupei, who was originally very disgusted with Zhou Zhichu but had already seen his face clearly, felt his heart sink when he saw the young man's expression of pretending to be strong even though he was clearly in pain.

He was obviously disgusted with the hypocritical and vain person in front of him, so why couldn't he help but think of something else when he saw the look in his eyes?

"Yes...it's for you. I'll be really angry if you don't eat it this time." Du Zhoupei darkened his expression and handed it to him with the strawberry cake that he remembered the young man's favorite food.

Looking at the sweet orangutan cake that was stretched out in front of him, exuding rich saccharin, Zhou Tang's dark eyes revealed a hint of coldness.

In fact, he hates eating this kind of sweet and pickled food, but the original owner loves it.

Taking the plate of pastries casually, the young man's eyes flashed with a hint of coolness, then he adjusted his eyes and raised his eyes to glance at Du Zhoupei with interest.

As the protagonist of this world, Du Zhoupei is naturally handsome and handsome, and his 180cm tall figure makes him look extra tall when standing in front of the young man.

He was holding a kettle in his other hand, his eyes were slightly narrowed, his cold gaze was accompanied by a hint of greed, and he looked particularly malicious.

Zhou Tang raised the cake to his nose and smelled it, his intoxicated expression showed a bit of joy: "Thank you, I haven't eaten strawberry cake for a long time."

Because he had been detained by Du Zhoupei for several days, he not only did not eat this dessert, I didn't even have a good meal.

Zhou Tang said this to arouse Du Zhoupei's pity, even just a little was enough, because it could be a hint that he was lax towards Zhou Zhichu from the bottom of his heart.