Dazzling Existence

1805: "Master, he is so narcissistic."

Seeing the man slowly leaving his seat and walking towards him, the smell of cigarette smoke lingered in the air and entered Zhou Tang's nasal cavity. He couldn't help but frown.

The smell of smoke...

"The smell of his smoking is really bad, and his posture is ugly." Not half as charming as the men in his family.

As he spoke, Zhou Tang covered his nose inadvertently.

1805 was speechless when he heard the host say this, "Master, you have double standards. Don't all cigarettes smell like this?"

"Playing? What did Master Du say? Do I have anything to do with you?" Ignoring 1805, Zhou Tang sorted out Turn your collar and tell the story lightly.

The teenagers sitting a few meters away stared carefully at Zhou Tang's indifference, and snickered from time to time: "Young Master Du, the beauty you are attracted to doesn't seem to like you. You don't know how to serve others. Don't you want us to help train them?"

Du Zhoupei glanced back coldly and said nothing, but stopped them from continuing to use language.

"Hey, you and Mr. Du have nothing to do now, but you have a close relationship with his father..."

This slightly sarcastic voice came from nowhere, making Du Zhoupei even more angry.

He couldn't restrain his hands from wrapping around the young man's arms. He ignored Lin Lin's hesitation and said bluntly: "Achu, tell me, you just want to stay with me, right? You're just doing it to piss me off. , you want to attract my attention, right?"

After saying this, he immediately continued without waiting for Zhou Tang to respond: "Don't be angry, come back to me, I will treat you well. "

He was like giving charity to a plaything. Although his tone softened, his expression was still crazy. It was difficult for people to think that Du Jupei would really love Zhou Tang instead of tearing him apart.

"Du Zupei, do you know?" Zhou Tang took a step forward, his voice was soft and slow, he leaned into the man's ear and said without mercy, "Your father's skills in bed make me want to die, I am very I like him."

Du Zhoupei's expression became extremely excited when Zhou Tang said these heartless words, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, looking very strange and angry.

His eyes were filled with intense excitement and desire, and his expression seemed to be about to spurt out and swallow Zhou Tang whole in the next second.

"Zhou Zhichu, what you said is definitely not true. Why would you rather be close to my father... Can't you forgive me?"

What Zhou Tang said back then was so sentimental and perverted, so affectionate that he wanted to escape. Now, now But he told himself lightly that he was more satisfied with Du Yanqi?

Du Zhoupei was almost mad to death.

Forgive Du Zhoupei who destroyed Zhou Zhichu into a rag doll?

With a strange chuckle, Zhou Tang raised his eyebrows, a faint light flashed in his delicate eyes, and then slowly wiped his nose.

It's really stupid and ridiculous. Do you think this can make up for it?

"What, are you dissatisfied with my personal relationship?"

The young man's big lake-colored eyes narrowed slightly, and his already delicate face frowned due to the narrow smell of smoke in the air.

His expression was distant and aloof, but there was a touch of arrogance in his eyes.