You can't escape, Zhou Tang. (Arc 2 End)

The fox in his arms gradually lost its vitality. Shen Xuanzhen held the beautiful fur tightly with his big palm. After a long time, he leaned over and kissed the plush softly. head.

"Master doesn't allow it, I don't allow it!"

A hoarse voice lingered in the sky above this place. Everyone looked at the crazy-looking immortal, with an unknown premonition in their hearts, and they backed away in fear.

"Immortal Lord... Since you are dead, let's stop thinking."

A monk dragged his tired body forward a few steps and spoke tentatively.

Their original disdain and disgust towards Zhou Tang had turned into gratitude and admiration. Even if the other party was a demon cultivator, they did not dare to despise Zhou Tang anymore.

He was not only a demon cultivator, but also the benefactor who killed their enemy.

A gloomy aura surrounded Shen Xuanzhen, and a chilling energy slowly condensed into his palms, and layers of oppressive power kept accumulating in the clouds.

He raised his arm and conjured up a violent force to attack the sky. In an instant, a black hole was opened in the sky.

The sky shook violently, and after a while the dark clouds dispersed, as if to show weakness, it quietly became quiet.

Seeing Shen Xuanzhen provoking Tiandao, but Tiandao bowed his head, everyone was stunned. I didn't expect that even if the Immortal Lord broke his precepts, his cultivation would still be so powerful.

If such a powerful person falls into a demon, it will cause a bloody storm in cultivation!

The spiritual energy in his hands dissipated, and Shen Xuanzhen's head throbbed. As if he thought of something, he hugged Zhou Tang's body in pain, stood up, and glanced fiercely behind him.

"Sect Master, the kindness has been repaid, and I no longer owe the Qingyun Sect anything!"

Shen Xuanzhen rolled up his sleeves, gathered his spiritual power, and turned to leave. The aloof Immortal Lord finally betrayed the sect for the sake of his disciples.

But Shen Xuanzhen promised his apprentice that he would not become a demon in this life.

At the same time, in the Hehuan Sect on the other side, Wei Guangqing lay at the feet of the man in front of him with a pale face. The gauze on his body had been scraped to pieces by the man's sword.

"Eat it, and you will only remember me from now on." The man with a crazy look took advantage of Wei Guangqing's inability to break free from the shackles of his spiritual power, stepped on his back, and said bitterly: "You know when I see you lying down How much did I hate you when you were in someone else's arms?"

"Don't... don't!" Wei Guangqing was already lying on the ground in fear, watching blankly as the man in front of him took out the elixir and was about to stuff it into his mouth. .

The man in front of him smiled strangely, leaned over and said lightly: "You didn't expect it, did you? As long as you take this pill, your legs will only open for me!" His face turned pale, and he struggled to say Something but he was interrupted.

"I know what you want to say, do you want to say that you will listen to me from now on?"

Wei Guangqing nodded quickly, his eyes already swollen from crying. But the man didn't pay attention. He just took out the bell and hung it on the young man's foot affectionately.

"You'd better look best wearing this." He said, forcefully opening the boy's mouth and stuffing the elixir inside.

The elixir melted in Wei Guangqing's mouth, and it was difficult to spit it out. He smelled the familiar fragrance in the air and looked embarrassed.