Becoming a broken doll

Because Zhou Tang was tortured by him all night the day before, to avoid being discovered by the servants at home, Su Lizheng specially gave them a few days off. At this time, Su Lizheng was the only one in the empty villa. and Zhou Tang.

The man picked up the young man by the waist, walked towards the bedroom and threw him on the bed. Just as Zhou Tang was being thrown to pieces, Su Lizheng stretched out one hand to suppress the back of his neck to prevent him from getting up, and the other hand His hands violently tore the thin shirt into pieces.

The man patted his face and saw that the young man's tongue kept moving wildly. He couldn't help raising his eyebrows and chuckled, "You're quite energetic." He rubbed the young man's lips vigorously, leaned down and spit out a breath at the young man's side. tone.

"Are you up? It's fun to make me angry, isn't it?" The man lowered his eyes, looked at the person under him who was in a daze, and said, "That male classmate of yours seems to like you very much." Su Lizheng's finger With a strong thrust, his fingertips touched an unfathomable part. Zhou Tang's back arched violently, and he whimpered uncontrollably, but was controlled with force and could not escape at all.

He pressed his fingers hard on the young man's back and controlled Zhou Tang, unable to escape from the man's arms.

"Uh-no." Zhou Tang said. After gently patting his face, Su Lizheng saw that the young man's tongue kept moving wildly. He raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "Your tongue is quite soft."

The hand on the back of his neck pulled off his tie and tied the young man's constantly moving hands tightly together with one hand.

"I won't use my hands now. Can you get up?" Su Lizheng took a deep breath and suppressed the desire to destroy the young man.

The young man with dark eyes opened his pupils contemptuously when he heard this. At this time, he looked like a seduced fairy, and any expression on his face was full of purity.

The love in the young man's eyes made Su Lizheng's heart soften, "Bad boy, I will seduce your Uncle Su."

He curled his lips and smiled, with a hint of doting on his sexy facial features.

Seeing the young man trying to flip his feet, Su Lizheng glanced at the delicate ankles, which were as white as jade.

Fragile and slender ankles, just like the boy at this moment, make people want to destroy them.

The heating lamp in the room was not turned on, and only the white light from the floor-to-ceiling window shone faintly on the face of the breathtakingly beautiful young man.

He wanted to reach out his hand to reach for the lamp next to the bedside table, but the man held it with his hands together and held it back.

"Xiao Tang, don't be distracted." Su Lizheng raised his head and glanced at the young man, his laughter was like the nocturne of a dinner party, "You are still too young." 

The young man wanted to jump on the man, but after hearing these inexplicable words, he still In the confusion, I couldn't help but raise my head and breathe in the next second.

Su Lizheng was a strong and restrained man. At this time, his whole body was full of the smell of a boy. The other party's strong possessiveness excited Zhou Tang, and the happiness invaded his limbs and gradually became heavier.

This strong man has the best looks and figure, but he only likes Zhou Tang.

"System, the mission target tastes very good." Zhou Tang licked his lips and said to 1805.

1805 came to the small dark room again because he was harmonized. In the quiet and dark place, I suddenly heard the charming voice of the host. It squatted in the corner and cursed, "Smelly host, you blinded me!" 

Zhou Tang didn't get a response and didn't think anything. He just leaned on his elbows and stood up.

He looked into a pair of charming black eyes and winked, "That's all you have, old man."

As he said that, he kicked the man's chest with his toes and pushed him away.

A few strands of messy hair fell from Su Lizheng's forehead and scattered on his deep and mature eyebrows. He smiled conspiratorially, almost going crazy with the young man's shameless provocation.

The fierce gaze came directly into the young man's eyes. He untied his coat domineeringly and arrogantly, and said maliciously, "Young man, don't be too proud, I will not show mercy to you." "I am not a sweetheart, and I don't need you to show mercy, but Uncle Su, okay? It remains to be studied."

As he said these words, he smelled the smell of hormones that suddenly filled the air with fire. Zhou Tang's heart beat violently and his blood began to boil instantly.

"Uh-" the young man whispered, "Damn it, Su Lizheng... untie me... untie it!" 

What should you call me?" Su Lizheng hugged him with his arms, caressed the young man's cheek with his rough palm, and looked at The seemingly calm tone contained a hint of threat.

"Su Li Zheng!" The young man refused to admit defeat and shouted again. He concentrated on enjoying the intermittent complaints and complaints from the man.

The light in the bedroom was covered by human figures. Zhou Tang squinted his eyes and looked at the suddenly enlarged face. The next second, the back of his head was held, and his breathing was intertwined.

The young man pushed the man away and leaned down again, pulling the man a few steps aside, and then kissed him carelessly, tit for tat.

The man tried again and again with the young man without any restraint, until the young man went from cursing at the beginning to begging for mercy at the end.

The stubborn and arrogant young man finally lowered his head.

Seeing that Su Lizheng did not relax his strength, Zhou Tang returned to his arrogant look.

Until he finally fainted.