The Decaying and Festering Passion

The sun shines brightly on this modified car. Except for the fishy stench still in the air, it seems that zombies have never appeared in the world. The man in the Z area base squinted his eyes, turned the steering wheel sharply, drifted in a beautiful arc, and stopped steadily at the entrance of the base.

Because the speed of the car suddenly accelerated, the young man's body suddenly fell on the man's body, and his hair got stuck into Jiang Fengli's chest.

Just as she was about to support his thighs to straighten up, Jiang Fengli caught the hand that was snagging around with one hand. "Children, just throw yourself into your arms, but don't touch him, something will happen." 

Finally, he lifted his hair and opened his eyes . Facing Jiang Fengli with a joking look on his face, Zhou Tang followed the man's wishes, and in his astonished eyes - he really started to dig hard.

"If you want me to let go, just let go of my hand first."

Zhou Tang's delicate eyebrows were filled with a teasing look, and he licked his red lips, looking like a frivolous and beautiful flower.

"Hiss... let me go. You want me to go back and feed you, glutton." Jiang Fengli frowned and let go of the boy's hand with a funny look on his face.

Staring at Zhou Tang's arrogant expression and smiling foolishly, a deep joy appeared on the man's deep and handsome face.

His boy obviously has such a cute personality and is naturally attracted to him.

He turned around and looked at the closed door in front of him. As the car continued to drive into the base, people seemed to have discovered that their leader had returned and poked their heads out.

The man got out of the car and hugged the boy, then carried Gu Zhilan's body from the back seat and walked into the base.

Lowering his eyebrows, Zhou Tang slowly followed Jiang Fengli. When he turned his head, he saw the off-road vehicle driven back by Lin Muyan.

Has You Yiyan been cremated? Zhou Tang darkened his eyes.

"Huh? Our leader is back."

Before they entered the noble area of ​​the base, Jiang Fengli and his wife heard a distant voice.

The voice was clear and hot. Following the gazes of the people around him, Zhou Tang looked up and found Chu Qinxiu standing on the terrace watching them.

His jet black hair was combed up with gel. Under the man's tall nose was a pair of bloodthirsty lips, as if soaked in blood.

The dark hair not only complemented the man's fair and sickly skin, but also vividly expressed his indifference and contempt for his subordinates at this moment.

Chu Qinxiu was wearing a pure white lab coat, with his delicate collarbone exposed at the collar. Coupled with his undulating voice at the moment, it only gave people a chill for no reason.

"My baby isn't hurt, right? Baby Sasha." His eyes were glued to the young man, and when he saw a look that he didn't understand in the young man's eyes, he smiled suddenly.

"Why are you looking at me like that? My eyes look so strange. We haven't seen you for a few days. Do you want to abandon me?"

Chu Qinxiu was like a poisonous snake showing cuteness to its prey, spitting out its scarlet tongue and opening its mouth to eat the prey. After licking it carefully, he told him not to be afraid, as he would not eat him.

A trace of danger rose up in vain on his back. The young man looked directly into Chu Qinxiu's eyes. He paused and smiled at him. The corners of his lips twitched slightly, "How could it be? I will never abandon you."

"Dong dong..." Chu Qinxiu... I feel like my heart is beating.

No matter how many times he saw it, he would still be very excited when he saw the young man's charming smile again.

Not only because the handsome young man in front of him had passed the test of his own humanity, but also because his little devil's character made him feel that they were truly the same kind.

Zhou Tang's gentle words were like arsenic wrapped in a thick layer of syrup to Chu Qinxiu. Even if he knew something was wrong, his body was still filled with joy and shock in an instant.

In this apocalypse, only Zhou Tang understands himself.

He turned his attention to the man with a strong aura with interest, and when he noticed that he was carrying a man on his back, Chu Qinxiu smiled even more playfully, his eyes twinkling.

It looks like both teams have sacrificed their lives? It's really terrible.

Suddenly he looked at Zhou Tang with a soft and deadly look: "Baby... Although I really want to have an in-depth talk with you, why are there only the three of you back?"

He found it interesting that others didn't understand Jiang Fengli's powers. , as he was also a member of the suppression plan, he understood.

As long as he uses his powers, no zombies will dare to approach them, let alone such a tragic death. As long as Jiang Feng is willing to save them, not 10% but 90% of the people will come back at this moment.

With a perfect smile on his face, Chu Qinxiu placed his hands on the railing, lowered his eyes and smiled at the man with a vigilant face.

It seemed that Jiang Fengli didn't want those people to survive, he was afraid...he had long wanted them to die, so he just stood by and chose to watch them die indifferently.

Jiang Fengli, ah Jiang Fengli, I have caught him.

I really don't know if my baby will still look at you with admiration after knowing your extremely hypocritical face.

He was looking forward to that day.

Everyone had no intention of looking at the Shura field in front of them, but after hearing Chu Qinxiu mention it, they suddenly realized that they had driven out in three cars in a mighty manner, but now only two people had returned.

Even Su Ruxue, the leader of the team with psychic powers, didn't come back.

Their eyes fell on the man covered in blood on the leader's back, and Na Na said: "Chief, he... is he dead?"

Staring at Chu Qinxiu's malicious eyes, Jiang Feng narrowed his eyes. He looked at the shocked look next to him and nodded slowly.

"Yes, they were all infected. Gu Zhilan's body was still intact, so I brought it back." Jiang Fengli frowned and swept the base of his tongue around the mouth.

He wanted to smoke irritably, but with Gu Zhilan behind his back, he had no choice but to give up the idea.

After tugging at the corner of the man's clothes, Zhou Tang glanced at Chu Qinxiu and said to Jiang Fengli: "Let him down, and ask Lin Muyan to send him for cremation later."

The front of Gu Zhilan's body was particularly terrifying, with a figure on his chest. In the sudden blood hole, the crystal core belonging to the superpower has long been wiped out.

They were all shocked when they saw it. What kind of huge danger did they encounter that forced the superpower crystal core to expose himself?

That is a more cruel pain than being bitten by zombies.

Seeing their wild thoughts, Jiang Fengli's eyes darkened, he hugged the young man and said to them: "The zombie king who dug up zombie crystal cores to improve himself was discovered in the city. It also has superpowers."

Everyone looked horrified and couldn't help it . Confidence is etched on his face.

Chu Qinxiu, who originally looked like he was watching a show, was also shocked when he heard this.

If you follow what he said, while they were killing zombies to improve their abilities, the zombies were also poaching low-level zombies to develop their own sanity and gain their own abilities.

Zombies can also have superpowers... This truth is really terrifying to them.

"So... even Captain Su was bitten by the Zombie King?" One of the male superpowers asked.

He usually likes to be that woman's follower, and he also knows how powerful Su Ruxue's mental powers are, but intuitively he still can't believe that Su Ruxue is dead too.

Frowning his eyebrows, Jiang Fengli explained: "She was infected due to lack of strength. There is no problem. This is how the world is."

Then why didn't Mo Sa die? Why didn't the leader protect Su Ruxue, but protected the pretty boy in front of him? His face began to twist.

He took out a cigarette from his pocket and stuffed it into the man's mouth. Zhou Tang picked up a flame with his fingertips and lit it for Jiang Fengli.

He knew that Jiang Fengli would want to smoke and smoke crazily whenever he was irritable or when he was most comfortable.

Everyone was stunned when they saw flames bursting out from the healing fingertips.

He actually also has dual abilities? They hadn't noticed it at all before.

Mo Sa was really pretending to be a pig and eating the tiger. They finally knew why he was able to return to the base alive.

It turned out that he relied on his own strength.

A big hand with sharp bones clasped the young man's fingers. Jiang Fengli stared at Zhou Tang silently, and finally leaned over and kissed his face with satisfaction.

The man squinted his eyes and smoked very skillfully. He stroked Zhou Tang's waist with one hand, and shook the cigarette butt with the other hand. "Okay, let's all disperse. The Zombie King will not come to Z area yet." , I will go out and take care of it in a few days."

Listening to the leader's assurance, both the superpowers and the ordinary people breathed out a sigh of relief, caressing their chests, and looked forward to the days of indulgence and wealth that would continue to come. feel happy.

They have become accustomed to being protected under Jiang Fengli's wings, and they have also taken the time to establish a set of rules in Area Z that only exist among ordinary people.

It's nothing more than people with superpowers relying on their own strength to continuously squeeze and exploit ordinary survivors while no one can see them.

This kind of thing exists everywhere, and Jiang Fengli has no time to care about everything. With such a huge base, he can only turn a blind eye.

Glancing at Chu Qinxiu who was still watching the show for the last time, Jiang Fengli hugged Zhou Tang and slowly climbed up to the second floor of the noble area.

He rubbed his eyebrows with a headache and looked at the already dark sky. Jiang Fengli pushed the boy back to the room and rubbed his cheek soothingly: "You haven't rested for many days. Please sleep here for a while and wait for me." Come back, I'll go find Lin Muyan to discuss Gu Zhilan's matter."

After saying this, he buried his head in the boy's neck again, his tall nose constantly rubbing his delicate soft flesh like a spoiled brat, breathing in the faint fragrance. Taste.

He thought sadly of Chu Qinxiu's malicious eyes, and was afraid that he would tell the young man what he had been hiding.

Although Zhou Tang didn't ask, he still felt a little guilty.

One of the blood-red liquids dissolved in Zhou Tang's blood in the clean-up plan belonged to Jiang Fengli.

His superpower is nothing else - it is the pathogen of the zombie virus in his body, which releases the withered black light with the aura of death.

Rather than saying it is a supernatural power, it is more like a black hole power that destroys all living things.

Therefore, the zombies should all be afraid of him. As long as he releases a trace of his superpower, they will all run away. That is the first escape reaction when encountering oppression.

Unlike the young man's precious physique that can cure the virus, as long as he uses his power one more time, the virus will eat away at his body.

Until finally turning into a zombie.

"No matter what Chu Qinxiu says to you, don't believe it," the man's hot breath splashed on the young man's cold earlobes, "did you hear that, he is a bad person, wait here for me."

Be calm. Zhou Tang nodded and smiled gently at him.

Looking at Jiang Fengli's strong but lonely back, his brows suddenly jumped unconsciously.

Jiang Fengli's words were very meaningful. This was the second time that he showed such serious attitude towards Chu Qinxiu.

The dark room was only lit by a small lamp in front of the bedside table. Through the burgundy sheets, the boy on the bed seemed to be sleeping very soundly.

Looking at the beautiful scenery in front of him, the man used his long and slender fingers to open the buttons on Zhou Tang's chest, revealing a large area of ​​white skin at the collar.

A pair of cold and sticky fingers quietly caressed Zhou Tang's neck, and the faint scent of misa echoed in the room.