The night of wanton love.

Suddenly, the hall was quiet and you could hear the needle drop.

The young man with a pair of foggy black eyes was flattered belatedly, and Shen Xuanzhen tightened his hands and slowly led him away from everyone.

The indifferent swordsman gently held the hand of the handsome young man. At that time, the surroundings were silent, and it seemed that there was only the man's gentle questioning voice in the world.

What was exposed in front of the monks was Zhang's beautiful face, which did not look like a mortal's. The beauty's smile towards the immortal was exquisite and heart-stopping.

They had no problem with the candidate for the Immortal Lord who was beyond their reach, because this young man had indeed climbed the Immortal Ladder before them. But Wei Guangqing on the side was different. The smile at the corner of his mouth froze instantly, and he turned to look at this beautiful picture with a gloomy expression.

Gritting his teeth, Wei Guangqing retorted: "Immortal Lord, wasn't I the first one to climb the Immortal Ladder? Why did you choose him? Isn't this unfair?" He had obviously worked so hard, but Shen Xuanzhen actually If you can't see him yet, this young man must have done something.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that his guess was right. There was no impression of this person in his memory of his previous life. Why did things develop slowly when he met this person after he was reborn? His biggest reliance is his understanding of the world of cultivation. If he loses all of this, can he still make Shen Xuanzhen fall in love with him as he wishes?

Now that he has been reincarnated, these should all be his, the prestige, the man, and the power should all be his! How could this young man deserve to compete with him? He was simply not as good as him because he had the memory of his previous life and his cultivation was twice as fast as others.

The swordsman holding the young man's eyebrows were sharp, and his handsome face glanced coldly at Wei Guangqing's distorted features. His cold golden eyes flashed with a hint of frost: "He is my destined apprentice." Zhou Tang's eyes brightened when he heard this

. , when the beautiful little face looked at the young man in red, he gave a malicious smile, "Do you also want to become the disciple of the Immortal Lord?"

Then I'm sorry, you have no chance to meet me.

This faint smile represented worry in everyone's hearts, and the young man's innocent and ignorant eyes were like a needle piercing everyone's heart. The sun shines on his body, and his delicate skin is as white and beautiful as mutton-fat jade, his hair is as black as a waterfall, and his skin is as white as snow.

He is a naturally charming beauty. Although everything he does is normal, he leaves endless reveries in their hearts and captures their hearts.

If 1805 could hear their voices, they would just say a little sad: "Because he is a vixen..."

Compared with the sharp questions of the arrogant young man in red, they always don't want to see beautiful people and things being hit and hurt. Yes, I want to preserve such a beautiful and simple beauty as much as possible.

Therefore, they didn't show it on their faces, but in their hearts they secretly disliked the boy in red. The most taboo thing among cultivators is the presence of hostility in their hearts. They saw arrogance and contempt in Wei Guangqing, as if they were questioning an ordinary person instead of a famous immortal.

How dare he talk like this? The monks asked in their hearts.

It's not Wei Guangqing's fault. In his previous life, he and Shen Xuanzhen had been fighting each other for a long time. He would stare at Shen Xuanzhen's back hatefully until his death. He hadn't respectfully called him Immortal Lord for a long time.