Dual-Element Superpower Mo Sa

Zhou Tang noticed that Gu Zhilan's big hand was shaking slightly when he held it. Zhou Tang's heart ached slightly, and his eye circles also became foggy: "I won't die, I'm here just for you."

1805 said in a panic tone: "Host, be careful."

Zhou Tang pretended not to hear and looked back at You Yiyan in the back seat. He pursed his lips, stood up and leaned back, then took off his clothes. On him, he kissed his forehead one last time.

It is the last treasure.

Gu Zhilan watched all this silently.

Catching the man's resentful gaze, the young man's eyes flashed and he laughed softly, "Actually, it's quite heavy for him to carry on his back. I should have known I would have asked you to carry it for a while."

Zhou Tang's words unintentionally hinted at Gu Zhilan. , In fact, I was just stubborn before and had no intention of rejecting men.

"I won't sink. You can carry me next time." Gu Zhilan said honestly.

Zhou Tang had never taken a close look at Gu Zhilan's appearance. When he first saw him, he only knew that his brows were very cold, and he had the unruly appearance of a wild, young wolf cub.

It was only at this moment that Zhou Tang saw the deep affection and forbearance hidden beneath the superficial violence.

A trace of clarity and helplessness flashed in his eyes. The young man tapped his chin and echoed: "Okay, next time I carry you, you should have what he has."

Shaking his head, Gu Zhilan hugged the young man, his voice suddenly became deep, She leaned into his ear and said, "No, let me carry you."

Then he lowered his eyes, his eyes flashing slightly.

No matter what he said, Gu Zhilan was willing to believe the boy. Even if the boy said that he loved him was a lie and was being used, he was willing to be deceived.

At the beginning, I clearly wanted to tear him apart from his always calm and calm mask and pull him down, but now I didn't even think about it. He lost to Mo Sa, Gu Zhilan shook his head and sighed.

Not knowing what the man was thinking, Zhou Tang smoothed Gu Zhilan's eyebrows, held his palm tightly, and said, "When Jiang Fengli comes, you take him back to the base for cremation. I know you will help me."

He wanted to fight Su Ruxue himself, and his personal vendetta had to be reported privately.

Accurately hearing the unfinished meaning in the young man's words, Gu Zhilan's pupils shrank and asked in shock: "You want me to send you back, then where are you going?"

"Go and clear out those damn fish that slipped through the net." It doesn't just mean escaping. The high-level zombie also refers to Su Ruxue.

If you take Gu Zhilan with you, there is no guarantee that Gu Zhilan will not protect him like You Yiyan.

And Zhou Tang's own existence is a bug in this plane. As long as he is bitten by zombies and has his last breath left - he will not die after all, but will grow and recover indefinitely.

Although the pain is irresistible, it will be difficult for Zhou Tang to resolve the hatred in his heart until Su Ruxue is dealt with.

Gu Zhilan was about to speak but stopped. He was just about to say, could he let himself follow him to protect him?

Before the man could ask Zhou Tang, noisy voices and extremely strong engine sounds suddenly came from outside.

This attracted Zhou Tang's attention, causing him to ignore Gu Zhilan's somewhat subtle expression.

The woman in another car in the distance outside the car window was wearing white casual clothes and had a graceful figure. She was walking slowly towards the car with her younger brother.

Raising his eyebrows, Zhou Tang glanced over at Su Ruxue, who had a bit of amorous feelings on her face. Seeing her purpose, his eyes suddenly darkened, and then he suddenly looked at the car coming directly in front, opened the door and got out of the car.

It was Jiang Fengli who arrived, and that was Jiang Fengli's car.

The man's side face seemed to be carved out of marble. He was handsome and majestic, with deep eyebrows. He was holding a gun in one hand. His sharp face showed a hint of casualness, and his dark pupils were full of aggressive temptation.

The camouflage military uniform he wore was both righteous and evil, and the strong male hormones could be smelled from a long distance away.

Behind him was a clear and naughty woman, but what was inconsistent with her cute appearance was that she was holding a huge cannon barrel with both hands.

Seeing that his children and You Yiyan were not seen in the crowd, he raised his eyebrows and walked to Su Ruxue like a god.

Jiang Fengli's eyes were dark and cold, but there was a meaningful smile on the corner of his mouth: "Where is You Yiyan, why aren't he and Mo Sa?"

He obviously didn't know what was happening here, and just wanted to check with You Yiyan to check the situation.

Su Ruxue sighed, as if she didn't know where to start.

The crowd resisted the pressure of the leader's momentum and pursed their lips without daring to speak.

It was Su Ruxue who spoke first. After considering it for a few seconds, her face showed a strong aura of sadness, as if she was not the one standing on the outside looking at You Yiyan's pain just now.

The woman wiped her tears, her eyes were red, and her tone was slightly choked: "Captain You was infected by zombies and was killed by Mo Sa just now."

The smile at the corner of his mouth paused, Jiang Fengli's expression gradually became colder, and Lin Mu behind him Yan Yan seemed to smell some secret, threw the barrel to the ground, and walked forward gracefully to listen.

Lowering her eyelids tremblingly, Su Ruxue blamed herself again with a very remorseful expression: "We are all very sorry. If only I had rushed out to protect Mo Sa earlier, then Captain You would not have been bitten by the zombies. ."

The teammates behind him became angry. Listening to Captain Su's self-blame, they became even more disgusted with Mo Sa.

"It's not your fault, captain, it's obviously him..." The female superpower touched the leader's eyes mid-sentence and suddenly didn't dare to say anything.

If you read it correctly, Jiang Fengli's eyes at this moment were like a precursor to murder, with a stern look in his eyes.

The woman didn't notice anything strange. It seemed that she was talking about her sadness. Her tears slowly slid down her cheeks and her lips trembled a few times.

If Zhou Tang watched it, they would only praise her for her extraordinary talent in acting.

As the superior leader of the surviving humans, Jiang Fengli needs more subordinates who are bloody and humane, rather than someone who will betray his teammates and be cold-blooded and cruel to them.

Su Ruxue knew that her trick could not only impress Jiang Fengli, but also portray Mo Sa as a ruthless person, implying that he would abandon such a weirdo.

She deliberately created an image of being strong but unconsciously showing weakness, and her tone of voice also insinuated Zhou Tang for holding them back and asking You Yiyan to die for him.

And he doesn't pay attention to his teammates, he is cold-blooded and ruthless.

Through her very colorful talk, her teammates, who had just watched the whole process, instantly clarified their thoughts.

At first glance, there was nothing wrong with it, and it was indeed true. So when the leader turned his attention to them, the people behind him nodded in agreement.

One or two of the superpowers were very angry and said in a very angry tone: "I thought he was so powerful, why did he let Captain You protect him, and even caused his arm to be bitten off and infected?"

"Isn't it just to save face? , I told Captain You that Mo Sa would be a hindrance, and he still had to come, okay now, it killed You Yiyan. "

"Yes, Captain You was so kind to him, but he didn't say anything when he was infected in the end. After all, he was killed by Mo Sa without any hesitation. It seems that he will definitely die with his eyes open."

They seemed to have suddenly forgotten how Mo Sa had stabbed a supernatural being with one palm before. At this moment, they were all taken away by Su Ruxue's words. Lost the rhythm.

Perhaps because of Su Ruxue's spiritual power, her voice automatically carries a slightly confusing buff, making people involuntarily listen to her words and be moved by her thoughts.

But this move is undoubtedly useless against Jiang Fengli.

He is better than this woman.

Jiang Fengli, who had listened for so long, just nodded expressionlessly, leaning against the car, frowning and scolding:

"Stop crying, it is common for people to die in the last days, You Yiyan is just unlucky, there is nothing to cry about. "

Su Ruxue's self-reproaching expression paused, as if she had heard something very difficult to understand, and she opened her eyes wide and looked at the man.

No, that righteous and majestic man in my impression clearly hated Mo Sa's cold-blooded actions... Why...

why did things develop completely differently than I expected.

A rare trace of anxiety appeared on Su Ruxue's face, cold sweat broke out on her back, and the man's cold and impatient gaze seemed to see through the filth hidden under her skin.

Jiang Fengli was particularly anxious when he saw a woman crying. The only person in his mind who could attract him and make him listen to such lingering cries over and over again was that proud child.

This is not the pretentious cry of a woman in front of me.

The words that came out of their mouths to describe Mo Sa were particularly unpleasant, and Jiang Fengli didn't want to hear it for a second.

He has his own judgment. He also clearly understands what kind of person Mo Sa is. You Yiyan likes him so much. This time he can leave an extremely important impression on the young man's heart. Even if he dies, he will be happy.

After hearing everything, Lin Muyan narrowed his eyes, his eyes dark and uncertain. She always felt that these words were particularly awkward and strange coming from the mouth of a woman like Su Ruxue.

So she patted Jiang Fengli on the shoulder, stood in front and asked, "Is You Yiyan infected with the virus?"

Not only Jiang Fengli and Chu Qinxiu participated in the eradication plan, but Lin Muyan was also one of the planners.

She also knew the secret about Mo Sa's blood, so she was slightly surprised to learn that You Yiyan died after being infected with the virus.

But based on her thinking, she didn't think that Mo Sa would be such a person. She and Mo Sa were the same kind of person, so she naturally knew that he would not bother to use this method to solve the people who bothered her.

What's more, she could clearly see the affection in Mo Sa's eyes.

Jiang Fengli originally just wanted them to clean up the zombies and extract various zombie genes. He paused for a moment and suddenly thought that the young man's blood could cure the virus, and his eyes became dark.

Is it because Mo Sa doesn't know that his blood can cure the zombie virus, or... he doesn't want to save You Yiyan?

The second he thought of it, he rejected this dark thought. He suddenly raised the gun and loaded it. He held it against the woman's forehead and pressed it hard.

"Take care of yourself and don't interfere with me with your powers." Standing in front of the woman, the man smiled savagely, with the corners of his mouth raised diagonally, which further demonstrated his rude and majestic wild temperament.

When everyone still didn't know what happened, Jiang Fengli held down the woman's shoulder with his left palm and held the handle of the gun with his right hand.

Press the trigger lightly, and when you release it, the bullet will shoot into the woman's eyebrow with strong killing intent.

Su Ruxue's face immediately turned pale, and her red lips instantly became chapped and lost their color. She raised her hands tremblingly, not daring to move her whole body.

Su Ruxue: "Jiang Fengli, leader...what are you doing, why are you doing this to me?"

"Don't be afraid, I'm just playing a joke on you." Jiang Fengli said.

When everyone heard that the leader was just joking, their tense expressions instantly relaxed. It turned out to be a false alarm.

With a chuckle, the murderous look on the man's face disappeared in an instant. He slowly put down the gun and let go, throwing it to Lin Muyan who was watching the show behind him.

The feeling of oppression became stronger and stronger with the pace. Jiang Fengli sneered in the woman's ear: "Don't pretend to be stupid, you should know what I'm talking about. Your power is very powerful, but it is not all-pervasive. If you want to die, feel free to mess with me." "

The moment the thought that did not belong to him appeared, Jiang Fengli knew that the woman in front of him was causing trouble.

If Chu Qinxiu uses his own life to control zombies, he can make the zombies leave or gather together with his thoughts, and he can make the zombies obey his orders.

Su Ruxue used her mental powers to control the zombies to go here, but she couldn't control the zombies' thoughts.

It's an inferior version of control capabilities.

Smelling the slightly rancid smell in the air, Jiang Fengli covered his nose silently.

They are both committing evil, but the smell of women is much more putrid than Zhou Tang.

"Su Ruxue, what are you talking about me? Why did you hear my name?"

His cold-blooded eyes were extremely delicate. Although they were slightly swollen, they could not resist the young man's exquisite beauty.

The fair skin was shining with brilliance, but the young man's expression was surprisingly sarcastic and cold.

Seeing Jiang Fengli and Su Ruxue so close, Zhou Tang frowned and shot a serious look at the man.

"Kid, don't get me wrong." He wiped his lips suggestively at Zhou Tang, then waved his hand and strode towards him.

"Oh? I didn't misunderstand." Looking at Jiang Fengli's doting smile quietly, Zhou Tang put his hand on the man's hard chest, blocking his move to pick her up.

Then he hooked his fingers at Jiang Fengli. After the man bowed his head, Zhou Tang's lips brushed against the man's ear and came to the earlobe, his clear voice full of malice.

"If I find you again, don't take your hand."

Looking at the hand that had just touched the woman's shoulder, Jiang Fengli smiled bitterly.

His little bastard is even more possessive than him.

"Hey, sister-in-law, I haven't seen you for a few days, and you've become thinner." Just as he was about to pick up the cannon barrel, he saw Zhou Tang walking directly towards them. Lin Muyan's eyes lit up, and she stepped forward and hugged him suddenly. He then quickly said in his ear: "Be careful of Su."

Be careful of Su Ruxue.

The woman was pulled away by the gangster man, and then took Zhou Tang away again. Seeing Lin Muyan

's unhappy face, he sternly warned: "Stay away from him!" Standing in front of Jiang Fengli, Zhou Tang seemed to feel something , eyes condensed. Turning his head, he saw Gu Zhilan in the distance, who seemed to be still guarding the off-road vehicle with no intention of coming over.

He did listen to Zhou Tang's words.

Turning his gaze back to the man, Zhou Tang said lightly in the eyes of everyone with hatred and contempt: "Jiang Fengli, let me tell you something unfortunate. Don't look for You Yiyan. He is gone."

Looking at Zhou Tang From his face, Jiang Fengli saw that the boy behaved normally, without any sadness or guilt.

"You weren't the one who caused it..." A voice in the crowd muttered in a low voice.

Zhou Tang immediately frowned, his face turned cold and he planned to walk that way.

He patted Zhou Tang's arm gently, then turned back and hugged him, whispering affectionately in his ear: "Don't be angry, I know my child is not this kind of person."

Jiang Fengli looked around and faced the group of people in front of him. The chirping person was extremely cold and cruel, and a bloodthirsty and cold aura suddenly filled the air.

Tongtong, who originally planned to continue speaking aggressively, fell silent.

Su Ruxue was not embarrassed by being caught. She just wiped away her tears calmly, no longer frightened by the man's threat just now.

She turned around and asked Zhou Tang gently, "Mo Sa, are you going to take You Yiyan back to the base later?"

Zhou Tang crossed his arms and nodded with a sneer.

"That's good. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to protect you like You Yiyan. I was worried about you getting hurt. Now that you're back, I'm relieved." Su Ruxue patted her chest, then comforted her with still red eyes, "You Don't be too sad."

He said he was trying to persuade Mo Sa not to be too sad, but she cried more sadly than he did. People who didn't know it thought Su Ruxue had died.

With a sneer, Zhou Tang suddenly had this funny idea in his mind.

He raised his eyebrows and said sternly: "I asked Gu Zhilan to help me send it back." Gu Zhilan, your former partner is now mine.

Su Ruxue lowered her eyelids. She had known that Gu Zhilan was the same person as herself. However, she originally thought that Gu Zhilan was just having fun, after all, his demeanor at the beginning was too arrogant and contemptuous.

Unexpectedly, in such a short period of time, Gu Zhilan was already so fascinated by the young man in front of him that he even had to help deliver the body of his love rival safely.

"How can Zhilan help you deliver it? It's not your responsibility to do this..." She raised her lips and tried to smile at Zhou Tang, but her smile was very reluctant.

She had once thought about letting Gu Zhilan become her man, but the other party kept rejecting her, so she had to let go of this thought first.

What she thought was that after letting Jiang Fengli admire her, Gu Zhilan might feel a sense of crisis.

Her partner was also snatched away by the boy, and the man she admired was also obsessed with the boy.

Mo Sa was born to defeat her.

Ignoring Su Ruxue's words, Jiang Fengli raised his eyelids, glanced at the woman, and then looked at the young man, "What are you going to do?"

"I will be your subordinate, and I will lead the team as captain." Zhou Tang also ignored it. Su Ruxue raised her head and glanced at Jiang Fengli, with a cruel curve at the corner of her mouth.

Looking sharply at the young man, his idea seemed to be exactly what he wanted.

Su Ruxue curled her lips silently, but there was a worried look on her face: "Mo Sa, what if you are also injured? I have already lost one -"

"I won't be injured, you just need to take care of yourself." , understand?" Zhou Tang interrupted her with a sneer.

Before she could finish speaking, she saw Zhou Tang's eyes looking at dead objects, as if he was insulted by the other person's confident posture. She slowly closed her lips, and her eyes quietly revealed a hint of malicious ridicule towards the young man.

Really willful.

Such people are most suitable to die in the last days.

"We don't want to follow Mo Sa, we want to follow Captain Su..."

Upon hearing that Zhou Tang recommended himself as captain, all the teammates who were originally affiliated with You Yiyan fled in fear, wanting to follow Su Ruxue.

After all, they didn't want to be pushed out by Mo Sa to block the knife like Captain You!

The young man raised his eyes and looked at Jiang Fengli. His narrow and delicate black eyes seemed to have a sharp edge. He tugged his thin lips and said, "I don't need teammates, I can do it by myself."

His fingertips slid to Jiang Fengli's collar, and Zhou Tang gently Gently explore the delicate collarbone with a few scars.

After a pause, he smiled jokingly, "I am better than anyone else's help - including you."

Before Jiang Fengli and Su Ruxue could recover, they saw a cluster of flowers igniting on Zhou Tang's fingertips. fiery red.

Closing his eyes tightly, a powerful force surged out of Zhou Tang's body. The intense burning power swept through every inch of the land and quickly spread to Su Ruxue's feet.

It was a tiny flame, a flame that belonged to You Yiyan, but now it was sacrificed to Zhou Tang and used flexibly by him.

Like a fish swimming in the water, he was suddenly pushed onto a flaming rack. Colorful flames bloomed on his slender fingertips, and then he threw them towards Su Ruxue.

The hair on her temples was burned to ashes in an instant, and Zhou Tang smiled strangely, "How is it?"

Mo Sa has healing powers and fire powers!

Everyone was immediately horrified when they heard this idea. People with superpowers have never taken away other people's superpowers. How on earth did Mo Sa do it?

Is it because he killed You Yiyan? After learning this guess, they all took a few steps back, looking frightened.

The young man smiled like a ghost, and admitted seriously: "Yes, I have the ability to take away other people's powers~"

"You bastard, you bastard, come with me." He hugged Zhou Tang, and Jiang Fengli ignored everyone's attention and turned towards him. As he drove away from his car, a faint sentence was left in the air, "He is the leader."

Su Ruxue, who was stagnant in place, closed her eyes tightly and clenched her sharp fingertips until her nails dug into the softness without hesitation. The palm of my hand started to loosen its grip with blood flowing out.

Her eyebrows were no longer as beautiful and refined as when she first met everyone, and they had been soaked in the evil lust and vices of this turbulent apocalypse.

If she wants to become stronger, she must make the people around her pay the price. If she is ambitious, she must bury other people's pursuits and let herself climb up.

With a cold snort, Su Ruxue stared closely at Jiang Fengli's figure passing her, with hatred in her eyes.

Just the humiliating action of the man in front of her pointing a gun at her tonight broke her mind.

Since we all like Mo Sa, let's all go to hell with Mo Sa!

Carrying the young man to his car, the man leaned his head on the young man's shoulder and asked, "Why don't you tell the truth? The power you use is much weaker than the one used by You Yiyan."

Without caring about Lin Muyan's gaze, he looked sideways. Kissing the side of the man's face, Zhou Tang sneered: "I never explain to people who are about to die." His

big palm quietly held the back of the young man's neck, groping gently, as if Zhou Tang would be quiet if he pinched it hard . Die in a man's arms.

He was thinking carefully about the meaning of these words.