Uncle Su's Abnormal Psychology

Seeing Zhou Tang indulged in chatting, Su Lizheng felt inexplicably depressed. While waiting for the red light, he unknowingly lit a cigarette.

The air in the car suddenly became worse. Zhou Tang wrinkled his nose and looked sideways at Su Lizheng.

"What's wrong?"

Zhou Tang did not answer immediately, because 1805 was chanting in his mind: "Smoking is harmful to health, host, please stop this behavior. After testing, Su Lizheng's health is actually not good, because when he was young My body has suffered losses, and as an adult, I am often busy with work, habitually staying up late and socializing, and my health level is almost below the warning line." After a pause, it continued: "Host, your mission is to separate the male and female protagonists and protect Su Lizheng. If he dies due to illness, it will be considered a mission failure. At that time, you will be wiped out." 

"I suggest you quit smoking. I hate the smell of cigarettes." Zhou Tang stared into the man's eyes and said.

Su Lizheng smiled, as if he was watching a child pretending to be serious, but he still put out the cigarette.

Seeing that he didn't take it to heart, Zhou Tang frowned: "How can I get you to agree to quit smoking?" 

"You really want me to quit?" Su Lizheng was a little surprised, and then realized that the other party didn't seem to be joking.

"Hmm."

"Then..." Su Lizheng thought for a moment and turned left onto the main road. "If you want me to quit smoking, you have to agree to a condition." 

"What condition?" Zhou Tang thought to himself, shouldn't it? Are you asking me to be number one in my grade? If this condition is true, it can only be called 1805 cheating.

Su Lizheng paused for a moment, then spoke out his innermost thoughts like a ghost, and said earnestly: "You are in the third year of high school now. Time is of the essence. Don't fall in love prematurely." 

"...Okay." Zhou Tang had black lines all over his head and even wanted to laugh. , he is here to separate others from their tasks, puppy love? Is he crazy?

"Then...who were you chatting with just now?" Su Lizheng asked tentatively.

Zhou Tang rolled his eyes and then understood what the other person was thinking. He couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth and said: "It's a classmate with whom I have a normal relationship. He invited me to attend his birthday party in a few days." After a pause, he added another sentence , "Male!"

Su Lizheng was inexplicably relieved, but still pretended to be calm and said: "Well, you just have to be measured." 

When he got home, it was already eight or nine o'clock, and Zhou Tang took a hurried bath. He lay on the bed and played with his mobile phone. When it was past eleven o'clock, when sleepiness hit him, 1805 suddenly spoke: "Host, Su Lizheng is staying up late again. He just opened his mailbox and plans to get rid of the work in the middle of the night."

Zhou Tang frowned and muttered: "This is too workaholic. I didn't expect capitalists to exploit me so hard." He got out of bed. 

In the dead of night, the study room of the villa was indeed lit with lights, and a few rays of warmth leaked out through the cracks in the door. Yellow light.

Zhou Tang got in with a glass of warm milk. Seeing Su Lizheng still sitting at the desk reading information, he pursed his lips and said, "Uncle Su, why aren't you sleeping yet? It's almost twelve o'clock."

" Huh?" Seeing Zhou Tang caring for him while holding the milk, a warm current surged through Su Lizheng's heart. He took the milk and stroked the top of the boy's hair, "You're so good, you even know how to bring me milk!"

Aren't you afraid that you might die suddenly? Zhou Tang sighed, rubbed his eyes, and pretended to be sleepy: "Drinking milk will help you sleep. It's already very late. Let's see these things tomorrow..." 

Su Lizheng was embarrassed. He glanced at the table and was silent for a few seconds: "Okay, I'll listen to you. You go to bed first, I'll be ready soon."