The fall of the banished immortal master

The flying boat gradually approached Penglai Island. In the hazy mist in the distance, there seemed to be cranes lingering in the emerald green mountains.

The disciples of the Hehuan Sect standing on the boat looked carefully at the pair of masters and disciples in the corner.

They have long admired the Qingyun Sect's ruthless Immortal Lord, because no matter how many people they sent to take over this task for hundreds of years, no one, including their leader, completed it.

Wei Guangqing, who was quietly hiding among the crowd of Qingyun Sect, cast his eyes on the handsome immortal who was banished to immortality.

The man was dressed in snow-white robes, as if he were transcending the mundane world. He was surrounded by sword energy and cold air, making people afraid to approach him easily.

That is his unique character and demeanor that is different from those around him.

Secretly glaring at Zhou Tang, who was very close to the man, Wei Guangqing gritted his teeth, with an imperceptible venom in his eyes.

The handsome and handsome Shen Xuanzhen changed from his usual ruthless and aloof demeanor. His eyelids were slightly raised, and he could only see his disciple.

Enemies should be extremely jealous when they meet, but Yue Siyuan didn't care about anything. He quickly opened his fan to partially cover his face and walked casually in front of the two of them.

Maybe others just think that the Immortal Lord is eager to love his disciples. After all, it took hundreds of years to accept someone who satisfied him, so it is normal for his emotions to leak out.

But it was obviously different when it came to Yue Siyuan. He knew Shen Xuanzhen, and that rich, substance-like darkness was not an ordinary look when he looked at his disciple.

A man wearing a gilt robe, a jade crown and a fur belt, his long hair spread behind his head, and a hint of romance in the corners of his eyes.

His eyes swept over the careless beauty affectionately and wildly, and then he smiled.

"Xuanzhen, you have accepted a good apprentice." What Yue Siyuan regretted most in his life was that he took on the task of seducing Shen Xuanzhen hundreds of years ago because of his arrogance.

After learning the truth, he realized that the cold-faced man's magic power was more than a little stronger than his, and he was also oppressive, which made him completely defeated one-sidedly.

"Yue Siyuan." After seeing the man's frivolous behavior, Shen Xuanzhen's clear eyes slowly revealed a bone-chilling coldness.

"If you hadn't accepted him as your disciple, I would have thought that he would be a good candidate to join our Hehuan Sect." Yue Siyuan ignored the man's gloomy expression and cast a frivolous look at the beauty who unconsciously revealed her charm.

"He will definitely be the fastest-cultivating beauty in our Hehuan Sect."

There was pity in his tone, as if it was pitiful to be Shen Xuanzhen's disciple.

"Are you competing with me as an apprentice?"

Shen Xuanzhen paused slightly when he heard this, then raised his eyes with an indifferent expression.

The others on the flying boat couldn't help but prick up their ears and listen secretly, with expressions of amazement on their faces.

Zhou Tang looked at the two men who were about to fight, curled his lips and remained silent.

Based on his physical appearance, Zhou Tang remembered that the man in front of him was the one who accepted Wei Guangqing in the original plot and taught him how to seduce Shen Xuanzhen, the head of the Hehuan Sect.