Gu Zhilan's Fragments of Inferiority

The rich blood spread among the crowd. They were all shocked when they saw a few zombies who just had a Jie Jie pronunciation being crushed mercilessly by Zhou Tang.

Mo Sa actually has such skills, and they dared to laugh at him before!

Smelling the delicious scent of the man, Zhou Tang hugged the man tightly and continued to impose healing powers on him.

The tearing pain not only echoed in You Yiyan's body, but also engraved in Zhou Tang's heart.

As he was infected by the zombie virus, the man's skin visibly began to turn gray.

You Yiyan opened his eyes slightly and stared at the other hand that was starting to fester and turn gray. He felt his heart tremble slightly and finally stopped slowly.

He hasn't told the boy that he likes him yet...

The knowledge of his imminent death made You Yiyan's heart feel like it was bursting.

The soft hair mixed with the smell of blood clung to Zhou Tang's chin. He looked down at his arms, where his lips were turning black and his skin was beginning to rot and stink, and his expression darkened.

"You Yiyan, it hurts, right?" Zhou Tang smiled foolishly, his eyes filled with scarlet red.

He knew the pain of tearing skin and flesh, and having his arm forcibly bitten off was worse than death. No one could understand You Yiyan's nervous torture and pain at this moment better than him.

When the flesh and blood of his severed arm was reborn again, it was as if someone had hollowed out his heart, and he was enduring Lingchi's pain inch by inch.

Not caring about the waste of his own power at all, Zhou Tang ignored You Yiyan's dissuasion and controlled the man's shoulder with his right hand.

His eyes were bloodshot, he bit his lower lip, and the sweat on his forehead was already sliding down his skin.

The torn flesh and blood limbs were not completely restored. Zhou Tang only tried his best to prevent You Yiyan from turning into a zombie, making the terrifying corpse-black wound red and fresh again.

The terrifying shape had not been healed, but still showed a weird and evil tooth shape.

It makes people look fearful.

Everyone stayed away from the two of them, very afraid of You Yiyan's mutant zombie.

With such powerful abilities, once he becomes a zombie - he will only be a high-level zombie.

A new high-level zombie will appear by then, so it's better to kill him before he transforms into a zombie!

With such selfish thoughts, everyone took a step forward when the young man glanced at them with eyes so sharp that they were almost devilish.

Gloomy and disdainful, as if they would become dead if they took another step forward.

"If you want to die, come here boldly." Zhou Tang smiled evilly.

Gu Zhilan stood aside and watched the two people getting intimate. The young man looked grief-stricken again, his eyes a little red.

Seeing that the young man was starting to lose consciousness, You Yiyan's lips trembled a few times, the gray on his eyelids disappeared suddenly, and he raised his eyes to look at Zhou Tang.

"Asa, I don't feel any pain."

Suppressing the grief in his heart, the man's increasingly dull palm touched the side of his face and wiped away the two drops of dirt.

"If you can't save me, don't waste your powers. But...can you forgive me?"

Zhou Tang lowered his eyes and said nothing.

He knew that what You Yiyan was apologizing for was that he had not treated himself well. When he became interested, he treated Meng Lang in a very frivolous manner and did not treat him well.

Without the system task progress bar prompt, Zhou Tang would not have known that You Yiyan had fallen in love with him.

"I won't forgive you."

Zhou Tang said decisively. Even if he was his lover's clone, he would show no mercy.

He has no right to forgive You Yiyan for the original owner. Even in the last days, everyone should be selfish, even if Mo Sa's character is not pleasant.

The air was so quiet that only You Yiyan's painful breathing could be heard, like a buzzing sound.

It took a lot of effort to let the young man know his thoughts, but it could only end at this moment. There was unwillingness and regret in You Yiyan's eyes.

He has never owned Asa.

Is this retribution for not taking him seriously and only treating him as a small burden?

The boy was completely different from the naughty and cunning young man in his impression. Not only that face, but also his demeanor made him palpitate.

Her skin was as white as jade, her eyebrows were noble, and her every move made him lose his mind, as if she was born to attract his attention.

After looking into the man's eyes for a while, Zhou Tang added: "Don't die, I will think about it."

The gloomy eyes suddenly shined with light, but it disappeared instantly.

This was an impossible task, and he couldn't get the boy's forgiveness.

Using her remaining strength to grab Zhou Tang's hand, You Yiyan chuckled, her lips already as white as a disease, "Asa, I haven't said that yet, but you don't know that I really like you."

As his absurd fantasy was fulfilled, he hoped that the young man would know and no longer expected to respond.

Zhou Tang nodded. He always loved cleanliness and kissed the man's sweaty forehead without hesitation.

"If I have the chance, I really want to stay with you." The man's deep and elegant eyebrows showed deep hurt. At this moment when his life was exhausted, he wondered whether there would be anyone who was as kind to the boy as he was.

Thinking of his withdrawal and the three men, You Yiyan instantly felt relieved.

At least in these last days, his little fiancé still has someone to protect him.

You Yiyan didn't want to die, but he couldn't live. Zhou Tang's superpower held him to his last breath. Once the superpower failed and stopped, not only would Zhou Tang be seriously injured, but it would also be the moment when You Yiyan lost his life.

My own ability is a golden finger given by the system, so I will definitely still have a chance. Zhou Tang closed his eyes and no longer looked at You Yiyan's lonely eyes. He still poured out the power in his hand as if it was free of charge.

The next second, it suddenly turned into white mist and dispersed in the air.

The tip of his eyebrows trembled suddenly, realizing something was wrong, and Zhou Tang's pupils suddenly sank.

Seeing that the superpower in his hand seemed to be malfunctioning and unable to regenerate the man's arm, and could only contain the black corpse marks spreading on his face, the young man angrily increased the intensity of his output.

The pain in the man's arm has become numb. In this dangerous apocalypse, he, You Yiyan, cannot be Mo Sa's only one.

There was a hint of unwillingness and hurt in the dark eyes. You Yiyan's eyes curled up and he said intermittently: "Asa, stop. And don't forget me." As soon

as he finished speaking, a cluster of warm flames suddenly bloomed in his eyes. There was warmth on his fingertips and the tip of his nose, and You Yiyan carefully placed the flame in his palm.

"...I'm sorry that I burned you when I first met you. Now it won't hurt you anymore."

There was some unknown emotion in his eyes, and You Yiyan quickly lowered his remaining hand.

Zhou Tang was like a puppet without nerves at this moment, numbly watching You Yiyan's final words.

It is full of deep love that erodes the bones.

"Give up, host." 1805 looked at Zhou Tang's crazy expression and advised, "Your healing power can only restore the flesh and blood of your own limbs. At most, you can only prevent others from being infected by zombies - he will lose blood. It hurts too much."

Seeing You Yiyan avoid his sight after finishing speaking, Zhou Tang's eyes flashed: "He is the mission target, and you know he can't die. Is there any other way to stop it?"

Biting his lips, Zhou Tang's throat tightened. .

He doesn't want to lose his life if the mission fails, nor does he want his lover to die.

"No solution." 1805's eyes moved slightly, and he said: "But he can die, and the part that belongs to him has been completed. In this world, as long as there is still one alive, your mission will not be considered a failure, because they are divided Broken into four pieces."

Zhou Tang suddenly let out a breath, hearing the hint in the system's words, and laughed at himself, the sound echoed above, getting more and more weird.

It's actually scarier than zombies.

1805's words undoubtedly told him that even it couldn't save You Yiyan.

Having said all that, why don't you understand? It's just that it doesn't matter that You Yiyan is dead.

But he couldn't bear it, the palms and backs of his hands were all flesh, not to mention that he was also his lover.

The power in his hand gradually weakened. Zhou Tang lowered his eyes and asked 1805 in a dumb voice: "Can you tell me why he was scattered into four in this world?"

"I don't know." Matters involving the system bureau, 1805 It is always different from when he quarreled with the host in the past, and his tone is also very strict and official.

"But - it must be because of you."

Zhou Tang stopped and continued to release his powers.

His face was thick and delicate, and his lips were raised in a just right way that was breathtaking. When he heard the system's words, he smiled the brightest smile at the man in his arms.

"You Yiyan, I forgive you. Since I can't save you, then let me send you away."

After hearing the system's words, Zhou Tang already understood everything. No matter it was one or four, he was just him. , the man who would silently look at him from behind.

Zhou Tang did not want the arrogant, arrogant and evil man to become a pathetic walking corpse that could only eat human flesh and blood.

Hearing the young man's compromise, You Yiyan finally looked up at him, raised a smile, rolled his eyes with difficulty, narrowed his beautiful peach blossom eyes, and his tone was as frivolous as ever, "My little fiancé, you must miss me."

Zhou Tangwen smiled.

He was still so domineering, even if he died, he would still remember him. Without him having to say it, he would definitely remember...such vivid and sentimental fragments.

Zhou Tang seldom smiles, and even if he smiles, it is fake, and the expression on his face is always superficial.

But at this moment, You Yiyan realized how beautiful and delicate his little fiancé's inner smile was.

"Little rose...rose flower." You Yiyan murmured.

At this moment, the boy's beauty can only be compared to that of roses.

His pupils turned, and just as the man was about to reach out and touch the boy for the last time, Zhou Tang used the saber that had been with him for a long time and instantly cut through You Yiyan's neck.

Under everyone's shocked eyes, Zhou Tang gently wiped away his sweat with his hands.

"I'm sorry You Yiyan, I just don't want you to continue to bear the pain and the feeling of blood flowing out of your body." Zhou Tang murmured.

As if he didn't feel the surprise, You Yiyan lowered his hands heavily, his eyes immediately lost their brightness. Even at the moment of death, he smiled at Zhou Tang, his smile was very affectionate.

Closing the man's beautiful peach blossom eyes with his hand, Zhou Tang thoughtfully placed his hand on a blood stain on his neck.

1805: "My condolences to the host."

Slowly smearing the man's blood on his lips, Zhou Tang suddenly smiled sarcastically, curled his lips and said, "The roses may have really withered this time."

It was like a rotten soul lodged in the delicate body. The inside of a succulent rose remains as dark as ever, and the rose will wither after the person who cared for it dies.

No matter how crazy Zhou Tang is, You Yiyan's love has always been straightforward and passionate, and he doesn't know how to hide it.

At this moment, Zhou Tang realized how hard it was to watch him die silently in the past plane, and how painful it was to his bones.

Crouching down and carrying You Yiyan on his back, Zhou Tang glanced around, passing by Gu Zhilan, and finally focused on Su Ruxue, and said suddenly, "Let's go, get back to the car and wait to meet Jiang Fengli."

It was as if he was coming out of Shura Hell . When Satan came out, his stern eyes and crazy anger were only directed at the heroine - Su Ruxue.

The woman who was stared at by the young man was startled, and then saw him planning to leave You Yiyan, expecting that he must not know anything, but could not hide the dark emotions of losing a man.

After saying this, Zhou Tang carried the man's body on his back and walked to You Yiyan's car alone without looking at everyone's eyes.

"Mo Sa, let me carry it." Gu Zhilan suddenly followed the young man's footsteps and said solemnly, with a long and drawn-out breath that came out of his nasal cavity.

Zhou Tang took a step aside impatiently, but said nothing.

Gu Zhilan licked his lips dryly, a trace of sadness flashed across his wolf eyes.

For some reason, when Gu Zhilan saw such a young man, he didn't feel gloating about having fewer love rivals, but felt the same deep sadness.

His heart seemed to be pulled hard by a hand, and he was so depressed that he couldn't breathe.

He is obviously taller than Zhou Tang, but his height of 185 centimeters seems to be inferior to his figure at the moment.

The cold wind blowing in front of him brought a dry and rough smell, and Zhou Tang's eyes seemed sharp and gentle: "No, I owe him this. I want to finish the last journey for him."

So Gu Zhilan did not stop the strong man in front of him . The young man just followed him silently.

He also knew that Su Ruxue's mental system had the ability to control, but so many zombies suddenly came to the scene, as if there was a premeditated plan to kill them.

Suddenly thinking of Su Ruxue's faint eyes, Gu Zhilan narrowed his eyes and his eyes were sinister. Thinking of the guess in his mind, his whole body became as gloomy as a Rakshasa.

Sure enough, this is simply seeking skin from a tiger.

Gu Zhilan felt that he had misjudged the wrong person. Maybe he should not let Su Ruxue, a woman with a scorpion-hearted heart, poison her again.

He clearly knew that Su Ruxue was the same type of person as him, and he would think of getting rid of those love rivals. Why didn't he expect that woman to deal with Mo Sa.

Following Zhou Tang to the car, Gu Zhilan watched the calm-looking young man gently put You Yiyan in the back seat, and then got into the driver's seat without hesitation, intending to drive.

After decisively grabbing the passenger seat, Gu Zhilan looked calm but was extremely nervous inside.

This was the first time he had seen a young man with such a sad and fragile expression, as if he was a ragdoll cat that had lost its supporter and no longer looked as careless as before.

He originally wanted to find a topic to communicate with the boy, but Zhou Tang frowned, his deep pupils glowing with a faint twinkle, turned his head and hooked his chin, and asked intimately: "What about you? Gu Zhilan, he has left me. Will you leave me?"

His eyebrows were still calm, and he didn't seem to have any thoughts of flirting. He just raised one leg and straddled the man's lap, spreading all his heat on Gu Zhilan's lips.

At this moment, he must complete the task quickly, hold on to the male protagonists tightly, and complete the task progress to 100%.

Then he might still have a chance to see his lover, no matter what the purpose.

"Do you like me?" With sparkles in his eyes, Zhou Tang asked Gu Zhilan the same question again.

Raising his hands reflexively, the man made a surrender gesture, with care and distress brewing in his eyes.

"I will not leave you, and I also like you." His eyes began to turn red, not only because of the young man's almost fragile and helpless tone, but also because he didn't trust himself.

Zhou Tang originally wanted to smile at the man, but as soon as he smiled, he felt a throbbing pain in his chest, which was caused by nerve pain.

"Don't leave me, don't die." The young man pursed his lips and a teardrop fell from the corner of his eye.

He has never been so fragile before, but now he is hurt by the fact that his lover died in front of him and he was helpless.

Gu Zhilan quietly hugged his back, patted him gently, and said the guess in her mind: "Su Ruxue and I used to be partners, and I accidentally learned that her mental system can control... people."

The man clicked So far, it has been left to the young man's imagination.

Zhou Tang's face suddenly turned gloomy. He turned his head and met Gu Zhilan's eyes. His dark pupils were flickering, and he saw a very thin smile on his lips. He said surreptitiously: "Su Ruxue wants me to die? I guess so." She."

He already had a suspicion in his mind that it was the trick of the woman Su Ruxue.

But he did not include You Yiyan in the scope of being harmed by Su Ruxue. After all, Su Ruxue was the female protagonist and You Yiyan was once one of the male protagonists.

I didn't expect that the stronger a woman is, the crueler her heart will be.

Su Ruxue really knew how to seek death. Zhou Tang covered his face and laughed sarcastically. His originally dark pupils suddenly overflowed with a bit of scarlet, and he bit his lower lip tightly, making it look even bloodier.

The young man's entire face was twisted like an evil ghost seeking revenge from the underworld.

He will definitely have to be buried with You Yiyan.

After calming down, Zhou Tang sat back in the driver's seat, turned to him and said calmly: "What do you want from me so that you can fall in love with me?"

The system sound in his mind did not broadcast. No matter how sensational Zhou Tang was, he still felt it. There is no love from Gu Zhilan.

He needed to hurry, time wouldn't wait for him.

With a sharp look in his eyes, Gu Zhilan said, "Why do you ask me that? I love you very much."

A wisp of dark ink flashed across his face, and he automatically cut off the unfinished words. He wanted to ask, I love you so much but you can't see it, so can you love me, even if it's just a little bit, give it to me.

"Do you have to die before you are willing to show your sincerity to me?" With a soft voice, he turned around and planned to drive away from the place without speaking to the man next to him.

1805: "Congratulations to the host, the mission progress is 40%."

It seemed that he had never thought that the young man would use such vicious words to curse himself. Gu Zhilan suddenly felt like a knife was twisting his heart.

He suddenly grabbed the steering wheel and braked, then pressed him down on the seat while he wasn't paying attention, holding his shoulders tightly with his hands.

"I want you to cherish your life and don't fight for the dead!" The man's face changed, and his expression was unprecedentedly serious and terrifying.

Zhou Tang felt no pain, but felt that the violent aura was very similar to You Yiyan, and also very similar to his lover.

It was as if the incomplete semi-finished product that had been deliberately cut open was now slowly extending.

The neurotic expression only existed on Chu Qinxiu, but now it appeared on the most cold and reserved Gu Zhilan.

As if thinking of something extremely terrifying, he grabbed Zhou Tang's wrist fiercely, and the tall figure exuded a violent aura, "You can't die, do you hear me! You Yiyan gave you this life." , Don't even think about letting him down, and you can't leave me!"

After saying the last words, he felt like a deflated ball, scratched his hair again, and said painfully, "Why wasn't I the one who saved you? If I were the one who died, then you Will all eyes be on me now?"

There were only two people alive in the car, Zhou Tang and Gu Zhilan. If outsiders saw it, they would probably be shocked - someone could torture such an unruly wolf cub into such a serious situation. A state of madness after frustration.

If Zhou Tang said anything cruel again, there was no guarantee that the man in front of him wouldn't be heartbroken.

With a wry smile on his lips, Zhou Tang raised his hand to hold the man's handsome face, comforting him in a hoarse voice, "Even if you didn't save me, I never lost your presence in my eyes. You were always there." 

In a daze. After murmuring the young man's words, he looked up at him blankly, with a touch of anxiety on his beautiful and handsome face, "What figure, my figure? Do you also like me a little bit?"

Zhou Tang nodded, raised his head and kissed the center of his eyebrows.

It was itchy and crispy, but it gave Gu Zhilan the greatest encouragement.

Fearing that it was his own illusion, he asked a few more times, with hope floating in his eyes: "Will you love me? I mean...can I get the same attention as the three of them?"

As if he was afraid. Seeing Zhou Tang's frivolous and proud demeanor, he added a sentence at the end.

I only hope that I can be like Jiang Fengli and others.

Inferior self-esteem and cowardice, this is the Gu Zhilan who appeared in front of Zhou Tang at this moment.

Taking a deep breath, he hugged the man in front of him with all his strength, his eyes were soft and soft, and he whispered: "Yes, I love you too, Gu Zhilan, you are as important to me as the other three people."

Staring at the man's eyes suddenly brightened With wolf eyes, Zhou Tang kissed his thin lips again, "Really, I won't lie to you, you are very important."

1805: "Congratulations to the host, the mission progress is 50%."

His eyelids twitched, Zhou Tang looked into the man's eyes Touchingly affectionate, he sighed.

Gu Zhilan was also full.

It turns out that Gu Zhilan is so stubborn, just waiting to say "I care about you" from his mouth.

Looking back at his memories, Zhou Tang found with a headache that he seemed to have been relying on Gu Zhilan and never gave him any guarantee.

He traveled through the planes with his memories, but Gu Zhilan, who was originally shattered in this world, did not.

He didn't know that his love for them had long been filled, and he was still unwilling to hand over his only bottom line. Gu Zhilan was still waiting stupidly for Zhou Tang to say these words.

The young man's long and curly eyelashes trembled slightly, his dark pupils reflected Gu Zhilan's shadow, and he suddenly pressed his forehead against the other's forehead.

His eyes flickered, and Gu Zhilan did not continue to ask any more questions. He seemed to be completely convinced, but he held Zhou Tang's hand tightly with his big palm, as if he was trying to grasp the last life-saving straw.