Uncle Su turned into a beast

Following the man in the car, Zhou Tang was like a dying cat. The wine he drank at the banquet made his head dizzy. The man saw that the young man next to him closed his eyes and blushed twice on his face. He hesitated for a while and fastened his seat belt.

Zhou Tang smelled the faint cologne beside him, and just as he was about to fall asleep, a sound sounded in his head.

1805: "Ding! Congratulations to the host, the mission progress is 30% completed."

Hearing this, he couldn't help but feel happy. He had only fought Vietnam a few times to make him look foolish. Was this progress going forward?

It seems that the relationship between the male and female protagonists is not very stable.

Opening his eyes, the young man happily touched the thigh of the man beside him, then touched his belly and said, "Uncle Su, are you full?"

He would never admit that he was taking advantage of himself.

Being caressed by the young man unprepared, the man felt a burning sensation in his heart. Taking a deep breath, Su Lizheng said hoarsely, "I'm not hungry." 

"But I am, will you accompany me to dinner?" The young man asked aggrievedly. As he spoke, his hands did not leave the man's abdomen.

He was thinking about why Su Lizheng wasn't hungry even if he didn't eat. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable to hold on? If this accumulated over time, no wonder it would wear out his body.

Thinking of this, he glanced at the man distressedly, "You have to take good care of your body and don't make me worry." 

Hearing the young man's concern, Su Lizheng flashed his eyes, and his eyes lingered from the hands on his abdomen to the young man's face. the pursed lips lightly opened: "Okay, what do you want to eat?"

Staring at the young man, his eyes became deeper and deeper, and the emotions brewing in Su Lizheng's eyes were like a thick mist that could not be dispersed. He never knew that every move of the young man in front of him would tickle his heart.

The young man's concern was like a warm current, which relieved him from the fatigue of the day.

Zhou Tang smiled when he heard this: "Are you really not hungry? Just keep it light. I'm not picky about food."

After casually reporting the name of a store, Zhou Tang rubbed his messy hair and looked into the man's deep eyes, and he suddenly smiled.

Why do you look so affectionate?

Su Lizheng's heart seemed to be hit hard by this smile, and he stared deeply at the young man's sudden charm.

After dinner, when he decided to return, the luxury car gradually stopped on the side of the road.

It was getting late at this time, and there were not many people and cars on the road. Su Lizheng rolled up the car window, and Zhou Tang opened his eyes as the cold wind blew.

Turning around, I saw the man hesitated to speak, with a serious look on his face.

"Something's wrong." The system said to Zhou Tang in a serious tone.

Zhou Tang had eaten enough and was leaning lazily on the passenger seat. Hearing the system's words, his expression did not change: "Really, something is wrong." The system couldn't explain it. It was just that a string of high-level data and could not understand people's various emotions. This kind of emotion, barely being able to feel it is already the limit.

It can only remind the host so much.

Su Lizheng interrupted Zhou Tang's trance at the right time: "Xiaotang, starting from tomorrow, I will take you to school." He already knew the reason for the child's fear some time ago. No matter how busy he was, he planned to take him to school next time.

The man's words evoked Zhou Tang's memory. He recalled the incidents in which the original protagonist pursued the male protagonist and was bullied. As long as Su Lizheng was willing to investigate, he would definitely find out.

Including his best friend's child - he is gay.

Thinking of this, Zhou Tang glanced at the man carefully, hugged his arms with both hands, opened and closed his lips and said, "Uncle Su, you know about that, right?"