Deep in love, I know that I should not regret it.

The stone eaves of Penglai Island are dark and damp, and the surroundings are filled with cold air. Wei Guangqing fell ill while sitting on the stone bed. Ever since he learned the secret method of Hehuan Sect, he could not practice without relying on external objects for a day.

Yue Siyuan was separated from him, and there was no man to cultivate with him at the moment. He could only rely on this lifeless spiritual power to relieve his difficulties behind him. Wei Guangqing's eyes darkened as he thought of Shen Xuanzhen.

He was clean and upright, and had a righteous character. Even though he had spent all his efforts to obtain the Lover's Fruit, he had not used it on him.

This good thing was wasted. The young man licked his lips, but in his mind, he darkly thought about how Zhou Tang was fucked by several people in that fairyland.

It must be absolutely wonderful.

It had only been a few short months, why couldn't he get that person? It shouldn't be like this. The other party should be willing to live and die for him, and he should only be able to see his own!

It must have been Zhou Tang who confused Shen Xuanzhen, and it was all because of him that he didn't have the chance.

Wei Guangqing was obsessed with thinking that as long as Zhou Tang was destroyed, Shen Xuanzhen would obediently come to find him.

The young man's face gradually turned pink, and his slightly trembling fingertips continued to tremble. He collapsed on the stone bed, and the rich fragrance of heather drifted outside.

A series of neatly rhythmic footsteps appeared immediately, and the monk seemed to smell the smell and came looking for it. At this time, Wei Guangqing, who was covered in the fragrance of Yaya, was startled, and then looked forward to the monk outside.

No matter who it is, as long as he can cultivate with him, he will not suffer any loss.

"Tsk, who is this? The smell is so strong?"

The person was wearing a green robe, with a slender figure and a white cloak behind him, covering half of his face. There was an aura of ridicule all over his body, very cold and dangerous.

Wei Guangqing half-squinted his eyes and was about to glare when he turned around and saw that the person coming was Yan Shurong. When the bad words on his lips came to his lips, he turned around and swallowed them, looking at the person with affection.

"Shurong, help...help me." Wei Guangqing winked charmingly and stretched out his wet fingertips towards the handsome man.

Yan Shurong glanced at the impatient young man. Wei Guangqing was spreading himself out, showing off his beautiful body to the man. He stretched out his hand to cover his nose to block the bad smell in the air. Looking at this man's body, Yan Shurong felt sick.

"You want me to fuck you?" He looked down at the young man in front of him and frowned, then sneered: "You are too dirty. I don't want to share my body with others." The fragrance in the air suddenly floated away,

Wei Guangqing Licking his chapped lips, the outstretched fingertips froze. He looked up at Yan Shurong angrily and said hoarsely, "Don't you like me?" "Oh

? If I like you, I want to practice double cultivation with you? I I see you are quite used to using that spiritual power, why do you need a man?" Yan Shurong's voice was flat and his expression was extremely cold.

When he said the last sentence, it rolled around on the tip of his tongue, and there was a bit of malicious sarcasm in his eyes. He is no longer as gentle to Wei Guangqing as before. Maybe this is his true appearance.