If you can't get it, join in!

1805 waved his little fist: "He is looking down on you, show him your hands and make gestures with him!"

As someone who follows Zhou Tang, he is always afraid that the host will die in the next second. It fell silent after hearing what Jiang Fengli said.

Although the mission targets are indeed extremely vicious, the host can't stop him. With his ruthless methods, if he wasn't in the mood to play with you, he would KO them in minutes!

After seeing what the host can do, it blows rainbow farts to him like crazy.

Worried about the devil? Zhou Tang lowered his head and smiled.

This is a simple white rabbit

boy who thinks he can be rubbed at will. He raises his face, his cherry blossom-like lips with a hint of sexy crimson. After glancing at the blatant sights around him, he suddenly exudes a hint of sinisterness.

Those scumbags are not comparable to the men around him.

Just because he can endure his lover's entanglement and paranoia, doesn't mean he can tolerate the harassment of other cannon fodder. He hopes that they will never bump into his muzzle.

Otherwise, it's really hard to say whether he's dead or alive.

"If they are devils, then I am the Satan sent to punish them. No one is more innocent than the other, Leader Jiang." Zhou Tang hugged the man's neck tightly, blew lightly into his ear, and looked frivolously from the corner of his eyes. It highlights his rich beauty at this moment.

"It's an honor to be favored by you. They don't deserve to touch me." Zhou Tang raised his eyebrows, his seductive eyes showing deep disdain for other people.

Since this world is written by the strong, the strength given to him by God will be used to the extreme.

The dilapidated world will eventually usher in the sunshine. Before this comes, the world still belongs to the darkness and haze that Zhou Tang understands.

A strange smile appeared on his lips. The man's initial fear that Zhou Tang would be swallowed up by the people here gradually faded away, and instead he felt a sense of freshness.

It seemed that his soul was more interesting than he expected. Even though the young man's murderous intention was not concealed at all, he did not feel any disgust at all.

It was as if he knew innately that he was extremely bad, but he still took a keen interest in him.

Jiang Fengli felt as if he was abnormally ill. Ever since he met the person in his arms, he began to crazily want to make Zhou Tang cry and become disabled.

Looking at his confident and charming expression, Jiang Fengli knew that it was a signal of decadence and charm released from Zhou Tang's body from the inside out.

That was the mark he carved deep in his body.

Looking at the young man's very determined look, two balls of fire danced in the man's obscure animal eyes. He accidentally licked the lips that had tasted Zhou Tang, lowered his eyes and said intimately, "The tone is quite crazy. I didn't expect it to be a little one." A milk cat, but a little fox?"

His eyes were full of admiration and enthusiasm.

He carried Zhou Tang and walked straight to the black iron elevator in Area Z that led to the aristocratic area upstairs. He did not cover his face along the way, exposing the young man's delicate appearance to outsiders without hesitation.

Now that the boy had let go, how could he still be as afraid of him being hurt as he was with a milk baby?

As if to tell Zhou Tang that he belongs to him, his sharp eyes glanced around, warning the losers around him who wanted to take advantage of the person in his arms.

With his chest pressed against Zhou Tang's ear, Zhou Tang felt the powerful and hot heartbeat rushing into his mind, like pebbles splashing onto the lake, creating ripples.

There was a hint of evil teasing in his eyes, and his handsome face showed a perfect expression of joy, "Come on, let's see who can have the last laugh, Jiang Fengli."

Zone Z, Banquet Exhibition Hall.

You Yiyan and Su Ruxue each led their own teams and successfully entered the aristocratic area on the second floor under the leadership of the mercenaries. The ordinary people with superpowers and people without superpowers downstairs looked up at this group of people for a moment. The new strong men showed a hint of dissatisfaction and fear of the strong men in their eyes.

They are all superpowers, but they are divided into three, six or nine levels. Among them, there are actually women who can go up?

In this apocalypse, women are the most useless. Even if they have superpowers, they are only worthy of being the bed partners of male superpowers.

But they can only complain to themselves about these injustices, and then look at them with greedy eyes, hoping that they will be thrown down for them to enjoy after being used up by the strong men in the noble district.

Living in a good and safe base order did not bring out their beautiful humanity. Instead, it increased their appetites and made their numb eyes shine with disgust.

Tsk, this is human nature, they are willing to be a wild beast tossed between rights.

Placing Zhou Tang on a seat in a corner, Jiang Fengli casually picked up a plate of fruit from the banquet table and put it into his sight.

"It's hard to eat fruits outside now. The fruits here have a long shelf life and are all grown by Lin Mu."

The man's heart was burning, but he had just done it once. He was worried about Zhou Tang's health, so he just put it He shook his anger in his hands with some rough movements.

Seeing Zhou Tang's indifferent expression, as if the fruit couldn't attract his attention, Jiang Fengli picked up a strawberry, rubbed it on his chest and stuffed it into Zhou Tang's mouth.

His head tilted back involuntarily, and the person in front of him stuffed the strawberry and his fingers into his mouth.

A burst of sweet and sour juice suddenly burst out from his mouth, and the pink juice slid awkwardly from the corners of his mouth into his collar, outlining red marks like blood.

After savoring the sweetness of the strawberry, the foreign object in his mouth made him feel deeply uncomfortable. Zhou Tang suddenly spit out the man's finger and licked the corner of his mouth.

"Lin Muyan was ordered by you to grow fruit?" He twitched the corner of his mouth and asked.

Such a precious wood power was actually exploited and bullied by Jiang Fengli to grow fruits and vegetables. It was hard for him to imagine that he would become a military doctor in the base.

The man touched Zhou Tang's face with his hand, wiping away the water stains. His calloused fingers scratched the delicate corners of the young man's lips. He suddenly stopped his movements until that spot started to turn red.

With his eyes full of smiles, Jiang Fengli blinked and looked at his fingers, "No, there are also vegetables and flowers in the yard behind. They are all under her control. She loves to grow."

"What do you mean I love to grow? Chief you Tell me clearly!" Lin Muyan, who had just followed a certain person upstairs, had a dark face, and his delicate features were full of anger.

"I can tell you, little handsome guy, the leader is exploiting the people. I avoid him every day, and when he catches me, I have to go and plant vegetables."

Lin Muyan's eyebrows were curved, bright and full of bad meaning, and she said to him Zhou Tang made a small report.

You Yiyan, who was following behind, put his hands in his pockets casually, and looked at Zhou Tang with a look that had returned to his original romantic and affectionate look, as if he was not the one who asked Jiang Fengli to hand over Zhou Tang with his particularly affectionate look at the door just now.

The mist in his eyes dissipated, and he lowered his eyes to suppress the flickering brilliance. Zhou Tang's intuition was a little strange, and the strangeness that suddenly emerged in his heart permeated his mind.

I saw You Yiyan tilting his head slightly and saying something to Song Huai, very intimately, but his eyes were staring straight here. Those beautiful peach blossom eyes were sparkling, more charming than obsidian.

I don't know what they said, but when Zhou Tang cast his eyes on Song Huai, he found that her eyes were widened, her fair little face suddenly lost its color, and she had a look of shock.

Song Huai took a few steps back, looking as if he was in disbelief. He ran to the side the next second and quickly moved away from him.

It looked like You Yiyan was not a man she admired, but an evil ghost who was about to eat her alive!

Zhou Tang raised his eyebrows, curled his lips with interest, his bright eyes slightly curved, and his eyes revealed a feeling of satisfaction.

Is this philandering man finally willing to deal with the "weed protector" around him? He thought You Yiyan was reluctant to part with him.

Zhou Tang followed him every day and suffered from Song Huai's jealousy. Even if You Yiyan knew it, he would not refuse clearly. It seemed that he really liked the scene of people competing for him and was able to get interest from it.

He gave You Yiyan a pleasant look, and the latter suddenly opened a blurry smile, slightly opened his sexy lips, and nodded his lips affectionately at the young man.

He wants a reward.

And he wants Zhou Tang's reward.

How could other women be as important as Mo Sa? To him, he was not just a whim.

It's a grab for something new. He was romantic and never disdained romantic love, but if Mo Sa wanted to, he would play this dangerous love game with him.

After all, he is the only one around him now.

Zhou Tang, who accurately received the man's hint, raised his eyes, tilted his head mischievously, and then glanced sideways at the expressionless Jiang Fengli.

With his eyes in his eyes, Zhou Tang slowly walked towards the smiling man.

The young man's skin is like fine mutton-fat jade, exuding a warm and moist light under the continuous polishing of the healing light all over his body.

Just think of it as a reward for you, Zhou Tang took steps, white light quietly gathered on his fingertips, spreading and lingering all over his body.

Standing in front of You Yiyan, Zhou Tang looked into his bright and expectant eyes, raised his hands and fiercely hugged his neck and pressed down to his face.

The next second, a soft touch touched You Yiyan's mouth.

Like a sharp blade tempered with liquor, Zhou Tang seemed to be a poisonous snake spitting out snake bites, retracting its fangs to paralyze the enemy's brain.

Even You Yiyan, a master of love, suddenly lost his mind.

Without hesitation, you let go of the man's neck, and You Yiyan smiled as if he wasn't satisfied yet.

The teasing of the two people opposite him was all caught in Chu Qinxiu's eyes. His evil eyes narrowed slightly, and his butterfly-winged long eyelashes drooped, casting a blue-black shadow.

Her thin lips were still as red as a bloodthirsty demon, and her sickly face was full of absent-mindedness.

He touched his heart in a daze, and suddenly realized that the empty place was suddenly filled.

He had never seen Mo Sa's devilish and evil smile, and it really moved his heart.

Like the good medicine of the gods, he exuded gleaming brilliance, rekindling life in every organ of Chu Qinxiu that had collapsed and withered.

If this is Mo Sa's true face, he is willing to be wrapped in the giant web he has woven.

"It's really charming." Chu Qinxiu murmured.

You Yiyan, who was half a beat slower, tightly wrapped his hands around Zhou Tang. Every part of his body was clamoring to devour the person in front of him and was about to get Zhou Tang's eyes.

For a moment, he let go of his hand that wanted to hug Zhou Tang into his flesh and blood. He smiled lightly, "Asa, I like this reward very much."

He couldn't reveal his crazy thoughts about Zhou Tang, and couldn't scare him. .

Otherwise, all previous efforts will be wasted.

How do hunters remind prey to run before hunting?

Zhou Tang's reward released You Yiyan's sanity that had been suppressed for a long time.

At this moment, the world collapsed or was destroyed in his eyes. The neurons in his brain were covered with impulses, and even breathing became intoxicating.

The enthusiasm in his eyes became more apparent, and You Yiyan smiled brightly at Jiang Fengli behind him.

He silently said to the man, "He - is - not - your -."

The stagnant atmosphere was so oppressive that it made people breathless.

A crack appeared in his amber eyes, and Jiang Fengli laughed angrily.

He was actually provoked by another man.

An emperor-like aura suddenly erupted from the man, but he did not rush to snatch Zhou Tang away from You Yiyan, but stated their purpose very rationally.

"You Yiyan, who has top-notch fire powers, heard about it before the end of the world. I heard the tour guide from the Military Academy said that his son is very carefree?"

"I guess you are also interested in the plan in my hand?"

Slowly lighting a cigarette, he turned his eyes to the handsome man on the other side, "Chu Qinxiu, has a pair of God's hands that even devils cry for, a medical genius."

"I don't know if it's okay to stay in my Z area. Aren't you surrendering your talents?"

Chu Qinxiu's eyes flashed and he was speechless.

The people watching felt a heavy smoke gradually erupting among each other, and they all lowered their heads and did not dare to speak.

1805 chewed melon seeds for a moment, "Host, don't you think the scene in front of you is very bad? You actually kissed You Yiyan in front of other men!"

It felt that the remaining three men had countless green crowns on their heads. Hat

Zhou Tang lifted a handful of broken hair and said casually, "Why are you panicking? I can't die."

He had already figured out the characters of these men. These men with bad personalities all had a huge shortcoming.

The more you want something you can't get, the more you crave it, and you desperately want to have it.

Commonly known as - being a bitch.

At this time, no matter how much Zhou Tang did, it didn't matter how bothersome he was.

The four of them are fierce beasts competing for Zhou Tang, who is nobler than the other.

Zhou Tang's tall and straight body was very lean. He nodded his lips casually, with a slight smile on his bright red lips.

Stretching out his hands towards Jiang Fengli, Zhou Tang leaned on You Yiyan's chest and motioned for the tall and majestic man to come and hug him.

Ignoring the cold eyes of the man behind him, he lazily said, "Jiang Fengli! Come over and hug me."

An almost crazy possessiveness screamed in Jiang Fengli's heart, and the coldness disappeared from his eyes, replaced by the young man Opportunities given.

After all, battles between strong men are always shocking and terrifying. No one wants the leader to take them away from the devastated place and then end everything here.

1805's jaw was stunned, "It was so close, I almost died." There was

a barbaric aura lingering around his body. The man approached slowly and calmly. A dangerous light flashed through his dark eyes on his handsome face

. It is a formidable sign that the leader is about to burst into anger.

But the young man didn't have any stage fright. He narrowed his eyes as clear as gems and stared at the uncertain man in front of him.

It seems that under the silent noise of the men, many things are beginning to develop in an uncontrollable direction.

The dark thoughts growing deep in his heart slowly grew stronger. Jiang Fengli's sharp eyes quickly looked at the man following Su Ruxue, as if he was watching.

Seeing through the shuddering cruelty in those dark and gloomy eyes, he laughed silently.

The man's arrogance that was about to overflow diluted the Asura Hell that was about to break out.

The tiger is in front, the poisonous snake is at the top, and the hungry wolf is behind.

But the cheetah was waiting for an opportunity in the distance and did not dare to step forward.

Although he was not the first in the boy's heart, he at least occupied a position.

Since no one is missing, then Jiang Fengli must be the most important person in his heart!

They thought he was an easy-to-manage clever ghost, but unexpectedly he took the first place in guiding their feelings and led them by the nose.

Jiang Fengli didn't hate this feeling. On the contrary, he felt that the young man's appearance illuminated his dark and dead heart.

He stepped forward to hug the young man. Jiang Fengli smiled gently at You Yiyan, "It doesn't matter. It's all mine at the moment."

He was replying to You Yiyan's pride just now.

"Hey, how can you forget me?" Chu Qinxiu curled his lips, and his cold smile looked even more sinister under the bright yellow light, as if he was trying to drag the three people in front of him into an endless hell.

"Baby, you like me too, okay?"

The wound between his palms had condensed and blood could not flow out. At this moment, he tightened his grip, and his fingertips pierced the flesh of his palms. The painful touch only made the corners of Chu Qinxiu's mouth curl even more. Perfect.

Noticing that Chu Qinxiu's palms were bleeding again, Zhou Tang lowered his eyes, thinking about something.

Because he felt a sense of hunger at this moment, and this temptation came from the blood in the opponent's palm.

Without going to look at Zhou Tang, Chu Qinxiu said to Jiang Fengli, "Chief Jiang, you should know the purpose of my coming here. I was the one who invented the suppression plan."

He licked the wound on his palm, handsome There was a calm expression on his unusual face, "So, I should be a part of the deal."

Jiang Fengli's face was expressionless, but his voice was extremely low, "Deal."

The main thread surrounding the original plot finally began to be brought up under such circumstances. , Zhou Tang thought of the purge plan that was despised and feared by others.

Holding the serum antibodies tested on countless living people - the healing reagent.

That was created by the heroine Su Ruxue and the four of them.

Lowering his eyelids, Zhou Tang asked the system, "1805, after the activation of the healing power, can my blood become the final antibody."

1805 thought for a moment and said, "Essentially, it is possible, because I have filled it for you!"

Very good, it means that as long as you have your own blood, you can save a lot of steps.

He didn't pity those who were experimented, but he didn't bother to gamble with the ants' lives.

Since they can live with their ordinary and tenacious will, Zhou Tang has no desire to take their lives.

With a grin on his lips, Zhou Tang looked at the man with a gloomy face, and slowly climbed up the bridge of his nose with his hand, touching it gently.

So you must never reach a consensus with Su Ruxue, Jiang Fengli.

Looking at Chu Qinxiu with a smile in his eyes, Zhou Tang outputted the white light on his fingertips, wrapping around his mottled and terrifying scars.

In an instant, the scar disappeared, and even the blood in the palm of his hand disappeared without a trace.

Zhou Tang: "I'm afraid you'll be in pain, so I'll treat you. Don't thank me."

He looked at his palm in surprise. Chu Qinxiu's narrow eyes were as delicate as before, but now there was less cruelty and madness. meaning.

Sure enough, his baby still cares about him.

Seeing the ability to heal wounds in an instant, Jiang Fengli's eyes dimmed suddenly, as if thinking about something, he rubbed Zhou Tang's fingertips.

Maybe this plan can start.

After saying goodbye to everyone present proudly, Jiang Fengli took advantage of Zhou Tang not paying attention, picked him up, and strode towards the other side of the aristocratic area.

The man put the young man on his shoulders, turned around and walked into his room. After placing him on the soft burgundy bed with ease, he opened a bottle of red wine from the table and turned around to pour a glass.

Passing the red wine to Zhou Tang, Jiang Fengli's hot fingertips roamed over the young man's face.

"Do you want to drink? Do you know how to drink?"

Zhou Tang heard the man ask him before he even raised his head.

"Of course, who are you looking down on?"

Even though he knew there was something wrong with the glass of wine, Zhou Tang still drank it calmly, then quickly stepped forward and kissed the man deeply.

In the man's astonished expression, the young man hugged the man's waist and lay on his side on the bed, with a wicked smile on his face: "Sleep with me, Jiang Fengli."

I don't know whether he chose to take his own blood and run away, or stay with him. What about sleeping by yourself?

Jiang Fengli's temples jumped suddenly, as if he was giving in.

Then he took off his coat, patted Zhou Tang's butt, and gritted his teeth: "I'll sleep with you."

In a laboratory with sophisticated medical facilities, a ghostly man wearing white gloves looked at the experimental table Picking up a cup of blood that the mercenaries couldn't handle, he carefully played with the raw materials for the experiment in his left hand.

His eyes were rare and serious, and he didn't behave like he was when he treated Zhou Tang.

Under intense pressure, he quickly poured the liquid from the test tube in his left hand into the vessel and watched the violent chemical reaction begin to boil and finally decompose.

Raising his eyebrows, Chu Qinxiu took off his mask comfortably, threw it into the trash can in a perfect arc, and smiled foolishly.

"Perfect." The curvature of the corner of his mouth became more and more obvious. Chu Qinxiu looked at the particularly powerful man in the row of mercenaries holding guns opposite and said quietly, "The extracted zombie blood can indeed heal and decompose it. Finally, --Become a serum."

The man's mysterious words didn't let the mercenaries know anything. Only Jiang Fengli, who took the tube of blood from Zhou Tang, suddenly darkened his eyes.

What is the concept of boiling a cup of turbid and stinky zombie blood into the clearest serum? The blood on that boy's body will be the medicine to disintegrate the virus in this apocalypse. Whoever owns him will be king in the apocalypse.

The early morning sunlight filtered into the room. The young man woke up slowly and touched the area beside his body, but he did not feel the burning heat he expected.

'Run away after taking things?' Zhou Tang sneered.

After stretching, he opened the window with moisture all over him. The wound on his fingertip seemed to have healed and no longer hurt.