Episode 20 Chapter 27

"Vanishing twin syndrome?" Deaton questioned as he looked at the ultrasound photos with Cassie and Stiles by his side.

Stiles nodded. "This is a part of your expertise, right?"

"Not particularly. No," the man replied, wrinkling his brows as he looked through them.

The back door behind them opened, making the three of them look at it. Then in came the most unexpected thing ever. Scott and Liam along with a dread doctor being held captive.

Cassie widened her eyes as her mouth laid agape in complete shock. "What the actual fuck."

Scott panted. "He's still alive," he said. "He's still alive."

--

The five of them stood over a table as Deaton checked out the Dread Doctor.

"Can you keep him alive?" Scott asked.

"I'm not sure he technically is alive," Deaton replied.

"I don't think we need to keep him alive. We just need to get him to talk," Cassie said, looking up at the rest of them.

Stiles nodded in agreement. "Personally, I don't think we utilize torture nearly enough."

Liam furrowed his brows. "Did you hear that?"

Scott began to listen closely, trying to hear what Liam did.

Then, out of nowhere, the Dread Doctor sat up, making them all jump in shock and fear and step away. It began to let out a high-pitched noise that pierced their ears. They all covered their ears, groaning at the loud noise.

The Dread Doctor stood up from the table and started to walk out the door with slow steps. Liam saw it try to leave and uncovered his ear, prepping for an attack on it. Scott noticed and tried to warn him to stop. But he still didn't listen.

Before Liam could even get more than three steps towards the Dread Doctor, it put out its hand which created an electric force field, pushing Liam back. Liam was thrown into a wooden cabinet, smashing the glass that held as a window barrier.

The Dread Doctor then proceeded to walk outside; the whole entire building shaking as if an earthquake were happening.

Then suddenly went out the lights. Another weird noise was heard, and the tables flung to the south wall as if it were magnetic. It ended up trapping them in that very room. They all backed away to the north wall, not having a single clue on what was happening.

Cassie felt Stiles grab her hand and pull her closer towards him. Once she was closer, he grabbed her other hand and held them tightly, scared that if something else happened, she'd let go. She looked up at him and saw that he was already looking at her with concern in his eyes.

She swore that that very look just made her fall harder for him.

The shaking then stopped, and it was just pure silence. Only their breaths were heard. They hesitated to stand up, but when they did, nothing else happened.

Scott and Liam were just about to move the metal things out of the way, so that they could get through only to be stopped by Deaton.

"It's electrified," he told them.

They stopped, feeling a sense of defeat.

"Can you guys hear anything from outside?" Cassie asked, her hands still being held by Stiles'.

They started to listen closely. He furrowed his brows as he realized the Dread Doctor was having a conversation with Sebastion Valet. Also known as the Beast of Gevaudan.