Episode 5 Chapter 35

"There's no time." He came closer to her and cupped her face again. "Cass, I'm gonna be erased, okay? Just like Alex. You're gonna forget me."

"I don't want to forget. I won't forget, okay? I won't." The pain in her voice was evident as her eyes filled with tears.

"Cass, you will. Just find some way to remember me, okay?" he replied, using his thumb to swipe away a tear that had fallen from her eyes. "Remember how you were the first girl I've ever danced with? Or how I accidentally told you I liked you in sophomore year? Remember how you saved my life multiple times?"

Cassie nodded; tears now uncontrollably falling. "You saved my life too."

His hand fell down to hers. He felt metal behind his fingers and glanced down. He smiled softly when he saw her ring. He then looked back up at her, tears filling his eyes as well.

"Just remember... remember that I love..." he trailed off. "Remember that I'm in love with you."

Stiles snapped out of his trance. He started to look around his surroundings. He read the signs, and he saw a small booth labeled 'ticket booth'. He was in a train station.

He then looked around the hundreds of people around him. He saw that they were sitting on wooden benches just like he was and that they looked as if they were waiting for something.

He felt something cold around his fingers and looked down. He saw that the thing he was holding was his keys. Once he saw them, his foggy state of mind started to slowly go away.

"Excuse me," he muttered, making the woman on his right look at him. "Sorry, where are we?"

"We're at the train station," she replied as if it were obvious.

He nodded. "Right. Okay. Helpful," he said with a sarcastic tone. "Which train station exactly?"

"Train station number 137," she answered, glancing at the large, indented mark above the signs that showed which stops there were.

His eyes followed hers, and he finally noticed the indented mark. He furrowed his brows. "Did you see me come in?"

She shook her head. "No."

He kept his eyes on her. "How long have you been here?"

She shrugged, glancing at him. "Maybe an hour?"

"We got here at the same time," the bald man with the newspaper beside her spoke. "It's been at least six hours."

"Six hours?" Stiles questioned. "Where are you going?"

It looked like they were trying to speak, but they couldn't. It was like they had forgotten their destination.

The woman started to search her pockets. "I had a ticket with me somewhere. Um..."

"Do you always travel in your work clothes?" he asked, noticing she was in scrubs and a doctor's coat.

"I must've been in a rush," she guessed hesitantly.

Stiles looked away, and his eyes landed on the ticket booth once again. He got up from his spot at the wooden bench and started walking towards it. He saw that it was empty and read the sign that said, 'back in five minutes'.

His shaky hand reached out to touch the counter. His fingers wiped off some of the thick layer of dust that was on it. He turned back to the people who were sitting in the other wooden bench behind him.

"Do you know if anyone works here?" he asked.

A loud microphone feedback started to play on the speakers. The sound made everyone turn to it.