Episode 20 Chapter 57

The doors to the library opened and in came in Malia and Kira while the rest stood by Scott near the steps. They slowed their running to a stop when they saw the state Scott was in.

His chocolate brown eyes were no longer there and were replaced by a void of black and blood dripping from his eye sockets to his cheeks. Beside him was Allison who was grasping his hand tightly, practically in tears.

"Scott?" Kira called nervously as her and Malia went to where the rest stood.

"He's not healing," Allison croaked, tears already swelling in her eyes. "God, why isn't he healing?"

"I don't know, but Scott, you have to heal," Derek said in a warning tone. "If your eyes stay like this much longer, the damage is gonna be permanent."

"Come on, Scott. Concentrate," Stiles urged, looking at his best friend in concern.

"I'm trying," he panted. "It's not working. I can't focus."

"Yes, you can, okay? Just concentrate," Allison pleaded, cupping his face in her hands.

"I can't. I can't. I can't do it."

"Yes, you can. Scott, please. You can do it."

Everyone's eyes were fixated on the former couple. Malia's hand went to Kira's, wanting some form of comfort from her, as she watched. Kira felt her hand and held it, squeezing it reassuringly as she was trying to reassure herself.

"Allison," Lydia called, making the huntress turn to her. "Kiss him."

She hesitated for a moment before nodding quickly. Allison then turned back to Scott; her vision slightly blurry from her tears. She then leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips.

Scott kissed back almost immediately when he felt her soft lips on his. His hand came up and held hers while they were still cupping his face.

Stiles smiled slightly at the sight; it giving him flashbacks to when he first caught them kissing in sophomore year when Cassie was by his side. He didn't know where Cassie was, but he did know that he wished she could be with him at that very moment.

The two finally pulled away, and when Scott opened his eyes, they were no longer the void of blackness but were replaced with his adorable chocolate brown eyes again.

Allison let out a relieved chuckle when she looked into those familiar brown eyes again. Scott smiled softly when he saw her, and no words were needed for how they felt for each other in that moment.

They were finally each other's again, and they wouldn't have it any other way.

--

Cassie's eyes flickered open, and she found herself in the arms of someone familiar and warm. She felt she was being cradled and when her vision refocused, she could see the whole pack standing over her as she was being cradled in Stiles' arms.

"Oh, thank god," Stiles breathed out, bring her closer to him and hugging her tightly. "I thought you died again. Don't scare me like that again, okay?"

Cassie chuckled softly, still a bit out of it, and hugged him back. She breathed in his scent, relieved that he was with her.

'Wait, Stiles?'

She quickly pulled away when she processed that he was actually there. With her. In Beacon Hills. With the pack. In Beacon Hills.

"Wha... how are you-"

"Yeah, we've established that. Now come here," he cut off, pulling her into his warm arms again and hugging her tightly, not willing to let her go anytime soon.