Episode 3 Chapter 33

"I can't believe we're about to break into a nursing home."

"After the orderlies at Eichen House, pretty sure we can handle some nurses," Malia said, glancing at Scott.

Cassie, Lydia, Malia, and Scott all stared at the building in front of them for a few more seconds before Malia finally just went in. Cassie sighed, already knowing what she was going to do.

She went in after her and saw Malia jam the receptionist's face into the desk. The receptionist cursed out in pain before collapsing onto the floor and passing out.

"You know, I could've just knocked him out with a spell," Cassie spoke, looking at Malia as the were-coyote picked up his legs and started to drag him into a closet.

"Yeah, but this way's more fun," Malia replied.

Cassie sighed again, stepping backwards until Scott and Lydia were into view.

"We're good," she said, giving them a half smile and a thumbs up.

After Malia was done stashing the body, they all went further inside the nursing home. They eventually found the way older Stilinski's room and went inside.

The man seemed to hear their footsteps coming into his room and shifted in his chair to turn to them.

"Yes?" he spoke in a shaky voice. "Is it time for my medicine?"

"We don't have your medicine," Malia responded bluntly.

"Oh..." he simply said, turning away.

"Are you Elias Stilinski?" Lydia asked.

He turned to them again when he heard her voice. "I am."

Lydia smiled in relief and looked at the others who also had relieved expressions. She looked back at Cassie who nodded at her. She then went to Elias's side with a friendly smile.

"I'm Lydia Martin. Do you know who I am?"

The man furrowed his brows. "Should I?"

Scott stepped up. "Hey, Mr. Stilinski. We're looking for somebody that might be named 'Stiles'. You went by that name in the army, right?"

He nodded. "Yes. Best years of my life."

"Do you know any of us?" Malia asked as she was still a few feet away from them.

"Of course, I do," he replied, making them all shocked. He then looked up at Scott. "How could I forget my own son?"

Scott hesitated, "your son?"

Cassie started to remember the things she learned in her psychology class. She stepped up to them. "Mr. Stilinski. What year is it?"

"1976," he replied confidently. "It's my son's birthday next week."

Cassie sighed and glanced at them. "He has dementia."

Elias looked up at them again. "Is it time for my medicine?"

--

"Scott McCall? No, no, no, no, no, no. You're my son."

"Keep it down, old guy," Malia hushed. "You'll wake the other old people."

Her hand then reached down to Elias's tray and picked up a few green peas. She put one in her mouth and immediately started to put one after one once she realized how good they tasted to her.

"I don't like her," Elias muttered to Cassie.

Cassie then sat down on the seat beside him. "Your son, Noah, he's the sheriff of Beacon Hills."