Episode 15 Chapter 50

Cassie felt someone trying to shake her out of her vision. She was soon back to consciousness as she panted heavily. She looked up and saw Theo by her side with Jiang and Tierney watching from the door.

"What happened? Are you okay? I left for just a minute, and you collapse on me-"

"Someone else is here," she stated, cutting off Theo's worried ramblings.

The chimera furrowed his brows. "What? Not possible. I would've smelled their scent or heard their heartbeat-"

"Someone else is here, and he's going to die if we don't do anything," she said, cutting him off again.

Theo scoffed. "That's not our problem. Come on."

He grabbed her arm and forced her up on her feet, making her wince. She snatched her arm away from his grasp, and he turned to her with a clenched jaw.

"Rosie, do not start with this 'hero' bullshit."

"He's my friend, Theo."

He raised a brow at her and scoffed again in disbelief. "Oh! How convenient that the guy that needs saving is your friend. Now stop making excuses and come with us before we leave you here."

"Fine! Leave me here. I don't care! It's not like it's the first time you've done it."

He huffed in frustration. "Rosie, I will not leave you here when you're defenseless and weak-"

"Defenseless?" she said, offended that he said that about her. "I am anything but defenseless. Maybe I am a little weak right now, but you literally just saw me kill someone with just two words! I am not the little newbie witch that still needs you to come to her rescue anymore!"

He chuckled lowly, rolling his tongue on the inside of his cheek. "You know what? Fine. Not my problem," he said coldly before turning away. "Let's go."

Jiang and Tierney followed him out the room with hesitance. Cassie ran her hands through her already messy hair in frustration.

She made herself take deep breaths to calm her temper down. 'Focus on finding Issac,' she told herself.

Cassie then walked out the room, beginning to try to find the room Issac was being tortured in, in her vision.

--

Issac was lying on the ground: motionless and on the verge of passing out.

He had blood staining his clothes, and his supernatural healing abilities were working slower than usual.

His ankle was chained to a rusted chain that was nailed into the cement wall. He had tried many times to break out using his werewolf strength, but he got nowhere with how weak he was due to the amount of torture he had endured.

He heard the door creak open and sighed, wincing when the rough exhale of air pained him. He thought it would be Schrader coming in to finally finish the job.

That was until he recognized an entirely different scent.

"Issac! Oh my god!" Cassie spoke, rushing over to him.

He lifted his head up, holding back his wince from the ache in his neck. "Cassie?"

 "Cassie?"