C.5

C.5 || Girl Talk

Hazel

I couldn't believe I didn't recognize him the first time I seen him. I mean, I've seen at least three of the movies he's starred in so how the hell could I slip up like that?

Then again, he's changed a lil since the last movie I seen him in. And plus I wasn't really expectin' to see him in person, ever. So I guess this is my one slow moment pass.

"Come on Treasure,"I cleared my throat,"Let's get you outside so you'ca eat."

I put one hand to her shoulder and the other rested in my pocket as I tried movin' around August.

"Excuse me."I spoke up. He looked towards us and suddenly realized we were tryna pass.

"My bad la' baybehs."He moved aside."Thea' ya' go."

"Thank you."Treasure smiled and began walkin' away.

"Ya' welcome,"He chuckled, watchin' her tiny body leave out of the house. I avoided eye contact with him this time and headed afta' Treasure. I made sure to point out her plate of food to her that was sat on one of the tables in the backyard.

"Can I go play first?"She asked afta' seein' all the kids chasin' Melvin around the backyard.

"You don't wanna eat first?"

"I do but-"She started to say until Kayden cut her off.

"Treasure come help me put cake on my daddy!"She waved her over.

Treasure then looked up at me pleadingly, makin' me sigh and just tell her to go ahead.

"But you would wanna eat hea' because when we leave, you goin' by Ms.Myers."I said. Ms.Myers was an old woman who stood in the apartment next to mines. She would watch Treasure wheneva' I needed her to wit' no pay.

"Ion wanna go by Ms.Myers,"She whined,"Ms.Myers got roaches."

"Girl shut up and go play befo' I change my mind."I chuckled and pushed her a lil. She cracked a small smile befo' runnin' off to play with Kayden and the rest.

Lookin' behind me to make sure no one was around, I whipped my phone out and dialed Amiyah's number.

"Hello?"She answered afta' the third ring.

"Bitch."

"What don' happened to you?"

"If I told you you wouldn't even believe me."I looked back to make sure nobody was comin' out the house."Where you at?"

"About to be boarding my plane. What happened Hazel?"

"I would rather you be here for me to tell you."

"So why call me then bitch? Now I'm piped up!"She yelled.

"And you might wanna stay that way. Get your cup ready cause the tea is gonna be extra hot tonight."I teased, knowin' her mind was runnin' wild.

"Bitch, don't even talk like that. I'm about to get on this plane and tell this pilot he betta' put the pedal to the medal in this bitch."