C.10

C.10 || Confession

Hazel

"Aw man that was some good eatin',"I rubbed my stomach while walkin' into my apartment.

My brotha', Damon, and Treasure all followed me inside full as they could be coming from IHOP. Neveah and Remi said they would just be meeting me at the club later on tonight. I invited Damon and my brotha' out but they said they'd rather get some sleep at they hotel.

"Looks like you goin' by Ms.Myers tonight maw,"I kissed Treasure's forehead befo' I laid out on the couch.

"What?"She frowned."Noooo. Ion wanna go by Ms.Myers."

"It's good you'n have no wants then."I shut my eyes.

"Soundin' just like MawMaw."I heard my brotha' say."Why she gotta go over there?"

"Because if I'm out tonight and you two wanna sleep in, who's gonna watch her?"

"We'a do it Hazel, it ain't no big deal."I felt Damon raise my feet, sit on the couch, then place my feet in his lap.

I opened my eyes,"I thought y'all said y'all wanted to sleep?"

"It ain't like she loud-"

"Can I go mama?"Treasure shouted, contradictin' what Howard just said.

I turned my head back to him as if to say "see."

"Alright. Maybe she is a lil loud."Damon laughed."But so what? C'mon Hazel, don't make the girl go somewhere she don't wanna go."

"Ms.Myers got roaches."She tol' them.

"Keep talkin' bout Kathy house and watch I go push you in thea'."I threatened with a smile.

"Noooo."She ran towards the kitchen.

Damon, Howard, and myself laughed as she went hide in the kitchen.

"I guess it's aight for her to go but don't be callin' me to come get her in the middle of the night."

Damon smacked his lips,"Now you know we got this."

"Right."Howard agreed."We don't need to call you. We got this."

"Alright."I chuckled and shut my eyes again."Treasure go pack some clothes!"

I heard her run back into the living room at full speed.

"I'ca go?"

"Yeah. Go pack you a bag."Howard told her.

"Yay! Uncle Howard come help me!"

"I'm right behind you lil mama."

I heard the two of them leave the room noisily befo' it all of a sudden became quiet.

"So, how you run into him?"

I jumped at the sound of Damon's voice,"Damn you scared me."