C.18

C.18 || Movie Premiere

Hazel

"I wanna pick out my own outfit,"Treasure folded her arms across her chest with a slight pout in her lips.

"Fine,"I held my hands up and backed away from the closet,"but you need to hurry up. He said he's on his way."

"Okay."She climbed off of the bed."C'mon CoCo, come help me pick somethin' out!"

Amiyah's small, lazy ass dog remained on the bed despite hearing Treasure call it. I mugged it since it knew I told it to stay off the damn bed since we first got hea' yet it still would climb in and make itself comfortable.

 I mugged it since it knew I told it to stay off the damn bed since we first got hea' yet it still would climb in and make itself comfortable

"Go 'head CoCo,"I shooed it,"go!"

It barked at me but climbed off the bed and followed Treasure to the closet. I shook my head then took a seat on the bed, watchin' Treasure pick somethin' out to wea' to this movie premiere August wanna take her to.

Lucky for me I didn't do nothin' at the club that I would regret, but as expected, I just so happened to be the new talk involvin' him.

It didn't bother me because of the simple fact that I didn't pay attention to it, and the only reason I found out was because Remi told me. She follows all those blog pages and stuff and said she spotted a few pictures of us across the net.

Some allegations were he was cheatin' on Miracle with me, some said I was just a groupie, other's said we were just havin' conversation (which we were) and thea' were otha's who just came up with wild scenarios.

When I talked to him on the phone this mornin' he didn't mention it so I'm guessin' he's ignoring it just like me or he hasn't seen anything. But by the way Remi was talkin' about it, I'm just gonna assume he's ignorin' it.

"What about this?"Treasure picked up a night gown while lookin' down at the dog. She shook her head no."Nah, ion like 'dis eitha'."

I chuckled and shook my head at her.

The most she knows about today is that my "friend" August wants to take her to see a movie. I made sure to tell her if she felt uncomfortable at any point today that she should tell August so he could call me. I don't know just how crazy that world of his could get but I do know that ion want Treasure bein' mixed into any of it–bad enough I was already ankle deep in it without intention.

"Mama you like this?"She held up a brand new dress I bought her a month ago.

"Yeah baby, that's fine. Look for ya' shoes now."