C.53

C.53 || Surprise, surprise

Hazel

Suddenly feeling very uncomfortable in my sleep, I realized my legs were oddly spread far apart. While attempting to close them to get more sleep I was shocked when my thighs came in contact with a head.

Before I had any room to protest or even open my eyes, August was already going to town.

"Fuck.."My words barely made it out of my mouth as I felt August's tongue swiftly moving up and down my slit.

My hands unintentionally gripped his hair as he lifted and spread my legs even wider, licking the areas around my clit but not hitting it.

"S-stop."I tugged his hair harder only to feel him smirk and continue doing it. He knew that teasing shit drove me fuckin' insane.

I moaned a bit loader when he grazed my clit slightly but then flattened his warm tongue to lick it directly. Repeating the same thing at different paces made my back arch off the bed at the feeling.

"Don't be so loud.."His warning vibrated against my skin.

"I-I'm trying.."I panted honestly. Feeling my chest heave up and down I bit my bottom lip. Sad thing was, he wasn't even through with me yet.

Seeing I had already gotten wet enough for him he finished me off by licking, slurping, and sucking every inch down thea' that he could get his mouth on. Curving his tongue a little as he kissed certain spots made my legs shake.

All it took was for him to look up at me and smile and I felt myself come undone.

"Shit Aug."I groaned as he dove right back in even though I wasn't finish cumming completely.

I'm sure most of it caught his mouth rather than the sheets but he didn't seem to mind as he continued. Using his fingers as well, he fingered me with one hand and held my leg up with the other.

Not being able to take it anymore I got a good grip on his hair and pulled his head up.

"Can I help you?"He smirked, licking around his wet lips that was smeared with my juices.

I just squinted my eyes at him while tryin' to catch my breath.

"Aight, aight.."He chuckled and sat up, leaving me be.

I sighed in relief and shut my eyes, trying to recollect my breaths and thoughts. I wasn't expecting to get woken up like that but shit I couldn't really complain.

Opening my eyes again I noticed August still sitting in the same spot on the bed, a familiar look on his face as he bit his bottom lip at me.

"What?"

He just shrugged and licked his lips.

"Weirdo."I shook my head. Attempting to swing my legs out of the bed to get up was a failure since they felt like jello but somehow I managed. I made it all the way to the bathroom and started my morning routine per usual. After finishing brushing my teeth, I got the bath water running, only to realize I needed to get my clothes first.

Stepping back into the room I didn't see August on the bed anymore so I assumed he went into the closet.

"Lookin' for me?"He came up behind me unexpectedly making me jump a bit.