C.60

C.60 || Epilogue

10 Years Later

Treasure

In my opinion, my life is completely perfect. I mean, I basically have every teenage girl's dream life. I have the perfect parents, loving siblings, and a ton of friends.

Not to mention my own stinking house. Yes, I still own the playhouse. It's just been remodeled to suit me better.

Everything in my life seemed like a perfect little fairytale.

Well, until he came back anyway..

"Girl, I know y'all like..arch-nemesis or whatever, but you can't lie and say the boy isn't fine."

"He isn't."I rolled my eyes, still watching him smile and greet his old friends with hand shakes.

"Oh."She paused dramatically."But he is."

Tearing my eyes away from him I slowly turned her way with a look of irritation.

She was still smiling in his direction before she noticed the look on my face."Whaaat?"

"Stop staring before he comes over here."I hissed.

She stared blankly at my face before looking behind me. A small smirk grew on her face."Too late."

"Wha-"

"Bye."She giggled, turning to leave me.

"What? Wait, Tasha don't-"I called out but she was already disappearing in the crowd of kids in the hall.

I started to follow after her but stopped once I felt a presence behind me.

"I know you saw me over thea'."He said.

Huffing I turned around to look at him. I ended up being right at his chest so I had to slightly look up to actually see his face.

"You got taller."I noted, not knowing what else to say.

He licked his lips before smiling."Yeah I guess so."

"And your voice got deeper."I scratched the back of my head.

He laughed, showing off his row of perfect white teeth."Yeah Treasure. I grew up."

"I see."I pursed my lips."Uh, was New Orleans cool?"

Instead of answering me right away, he laughed again."Yeah, it was straight."

My eyes wandered our surroundings for a bit."..What's so funny?"

"You."He crossed his arms against his chest."Why you actin' like you'n know me?"

"I'm not acting like anything."I shrugged."I'm just asking questions."

"And I'm not tryna answer no questions."He chuckled, opening his arms."I want yo' ass to hug me."

My eyebrows raised slightly."Oh."

Switching my books over to my other arm, I gave him a slight half hug. I tried pulling away quick but he securely wrapped both of his arms around me. I didn't make a move to wrap my arms around him so he was basically just hugging me in the middle of the hall.