C.43

C.43 || Knock Knock

August

"I want the Cinnamon Toast Crunch."Treasure pointed at the top of the cabinet.

"Aight, I gotcha baybeh."I kissed her cheek then went on with fixing her cereal.

Checkin' the time on the stove I seen we had a hour or so till we had to meet with the realtor at the first house. Today we all supposed to be goin' out in the city to try and find them a place to stay.

Hopefully we don't find nothin' though.

Not to sound selfish or nothin' but I like havin' my girls hea' with me. It's weird to always want the company cause usually I like to be to myself but surprisingly I like havin' them in the house.

Now that I think of it, they been changin' a lot of things about me.

"Thea' you go."I slid the bowl over to her.

"Thank you."

"You welcome love."

I cleaned up the small mess I made before headin' upstairs to see if Hazel was gettin' ready to head out.

But when you look at me, do you see you're wife?
Can you picture us lovin' each other for life?
Are you playin' the role, just like the rest?
These are the questions that I ask myself

If, another should come who's finer than me
And she wanna take your love away, would you leave?

I walked into the bathroom in my room to see Hazel singing to herself while brushing her teeth.

"Baby please, answer these questions."She sang.

"You feelin' a lil energized this mawnin'?"I questioned makin' her jump and turn the music down on her phone.

"Don't scare me like that."She placed her hand on her chest."Did you wake Treasure up?"

"Yeah, she downstairs eating breakfast."

I walked more into the bathroom and stood behind her while she continued to brush her teeth.

"What?"She laughed.

"Nothin'."I chuckled.

It had only been four days since what took place on the jet happened and surprisingly, Hazel actually been nice to me. Not really nice, nice but she barely roll her eyes at me anymore so dat gotta count for somethin'.

I let her finish up with everything she had to do to her face before I spun her around and picked her up.

"What are you doin'?"She laughed again as I sat her on the counter.

"I wanna kiss on my beautiful lady. Is dat a problem?"I stepped in between her legs.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck."No. I guess not."