C.31

C.31 || Happy Birthday Hazel prt. 1

Hazel

I woke up to the feeling of somebody tappin' lightly at my face. I opened my tired eyes with a yawn only to come face to face with Treasure. She smiled at accomplishing waking me up before she sat up in the bed.

"Good mornin'!"

"Good mornin' baby."I laughed and sat up."Any reason why you waking mama up so early?"

"Because I have a surprise for you."She cheesed.

"What kinda surprise?"

"Come with me."She climbed outta the bed we share. I started to lay back down and get a lil more rest in but she caught onto me."C'mon mama."

"I'm comin'."I groaned and slung the cover off my body. I swung my legs out of the bed first so I could slip into my house slippers before I actually got out of the bed entirely."Can I at least brush my teeth first?"

She sighed and placed her hands on her hips."Go 'head but it gotta be fast."

"Girl.."I chuckled and went to the bathroom.

It took me no longer than seven minutes to get through it since Treasure basically rushed me the whole time. Just to make her mad even more so though I washed my face too.

"Are you ready now?"She whined.

"Yes I'm ready now."I laughed."Take me to my surprise please."

She grabbed my hand and opened the room door, lettin' the scent of pancakes and sausage flow in. A smile came across my face as she led me down the hall, pass the living room, and into the busy soundin' kitchen.

Once she opened the kitchen door for me my MawMaw, Damon, and Howard yelled out happy birthday.

"Thank you."I blushed.

"Happy birthday mommy."Treasure brought me a plate of food.

"Oh wow."I looked down at my breakfast."Y'all did all this for me?"

"Y'all did all this for me?"

"Yup."Damon sat down my orange juice on the island counter as I took a seat."Served by Chef Damon himself."

"You made this?"

He nodded.

"You positive you made this? This actually looks good."I teased.