C.38

C.38 || Cruising Away

Hazel

"Aww, look how cute."

"Cute? Bitch they all sleep so angry–angry ass family."

"...True that. All them damn frowns on their faces."

Fluttering my eyes open I tried to reach up to rub them but felt a heavy weight holdin' my arm down. I looked down to see August deep asleep on one side of my chest while Treasure took the other.

"Look who's finally up."Amiyah smirked, standing in the doorway with Neveah and Remi.

"What time is it?"I yawned.

"Nine o'clock."Remi responded."I'm surprised you're up this early. After last night I was sure you would wake up with a hang over."

I chuckled a bit."I was drunk but not that drunk. I was still in my right mind."

"Sadly."Amiyah rolled her eyes."I wanted to see some action last night."

"Action?"I pursed my lips and shook my head as I tried to sit up."Don't know whatchu' talkin' about."

"Oh, because you and August disappearing at the same time, multiple times, in the middle of the party was a coincidence?"Neveah added, raising her eyebrow at me."I peeped."

"Bitch what?"Remi gasped.

"I know you lying."Amiyah scoffed in amusement."So there was some action last night!"

August groaned at the noise and stirred in his sleep, hugging my waist tighter.

"Shhh!"I shushed them."Nothing happened nosy asses. Now get out before you wake them up."

"Oop, well excuse me Miss doesn't kiss and tell."Amiyah snickered.

"Such a cute little family. I'm so glad I took pictures."Remi gushed out loud she headed out the door.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes after Neveah shut the door behind the three of them.

I looked down at August and Treasure, tryin' to figure out a way to get out of their tight ass grip.

"August.."I tried to shake him awake.

Instead of lettin' me go like I hoped he scooted closer to me.

Rollin' my eyes yet again I did my best to scoot out of the middle of the bed without waking the two of them up. They groaned and shifted as I maneuvered my way out but eventually settled once I was fully out of the bed.

I watched the both of them furrow their eyebrows and try to scoot in closer, probably wondering why I was no longer there to lay on.

"Sad as hell."I chuckled and placed Treasure on August's chest so they could snuggle as they pleased.

Going into the bathroom I blinked a few times at my reflection in the glass. I knew I wasn't drunk last night but I sure as hell looked it this mornin'.