C.47

C.47 || Alone Time

August

"No August, a little higher."

I went higher,"Right hea'?"

"Yeah now move a littler closer inwards."

"Gotcha."I did as she said."Like this?"

"Yeah, right there."

I made myself comfortable in the position we was in, me laying on her stomach while she ran her fingers through my hair.

With only her bra, panties, and my shirt on, she allowed me to rub her inner thighs due to her bein' sore afta' what just took place.

"Sorry if I wasn't as gentle."I apologized, rubbing softer than before.

"It's alright."She yawned."I just wasn't expecting it to hurt as much afterwords."

I couldn't help the smirk that formed on my face after realizing I was the one who had her legs numb.

Probably feelin' me smirk against her stomach she smacked the back of my neck.

"Ouch, shit."I rubbed the spot.

"Get that dumb ass look off your face then."She laughed.

I smacked my lips."How its my fault my pipe game good?"

"Oh please August. Don't you dare start with all that."

I laughed and lifted my head to look at her."I was just fuckin' around. It was good though huh?"

She tilted her head.

"The sex I mean. I wasn't rushin' it for you huh?"

"No,"She half smiled,"it wasn't rushed."

"And I wasn't rough?"

"No,"She smiled fully,"Why are you so worried anyways?"

I felt my face heat up as I looked else whea'."Just..'cause I wanted your first time to be good."

"But..it's not my first time."

"It kinda is."I shrugged."You wasn't in your right state of mind the first first time, so I counted this one as your real first time."

"Oh."

"Yeah, so I wanted it to be good. I mean, I know it wasn't all the roses and candles I had planned but it was okay, right?"

Lookin' a lil lost for words, she just smiled & caressed my face."August, even though I hate to stroke your already big ass ego, it was perfect. Even under the circumstances it happened."

"..Yeah, my bad about all'at too. I honestly overslept today."

"Y-"

"But,"I cut her off befo' she could go off on me,"I should have at least set an alarm."

"True."