C.36

C.36 || Road Home

Hazel

"Why must I explain this to you?"

"Because I wanna know."He reasoned.

I chuckled and leaned into the mirror to apply my mascara."Maybe some other time."

"Aight."He picked somethin' else up off the counter."Well what 'dis is?"

"August!"I leaned away from the mirror to look at him."Why are you bothering me? Go talk to Treasure."

He stared at me for another minute before he smacked his lips and stood up from the toilet seat.

"I ain't wanna be in hea' anyway,"He tossed my brush back onto the counter and started to walk out of the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and began applyin' my mascara again until I felt a slap on my ass.

I turned around to hit him but he was already by the doorway. He licked his lips then blew a kiss my way, only resulting in me rollin' my eyes again and turning back to the mirror.

"Watch when I get through with this August, just watch. I'm kickin' your ass."

"If you say so."He chuckled as he went into the room.

I sighed and finished up with my mascara, turnin' the music up on my phone to drown out Treasure and August's loud ass mouths.

If your status ain't hood
I ain't checkin' for him

"Betta' be street if he lookin' at me."I sang while diggin' around in my make up bag for a light lip gloss.

I need a soldier
That ain't scared to stand up for me

"Known to carry big things if you know what I mean."

If your status ain't hood
I ain't checkin' for him
Better be street if he lookin' at me
I need a soldier
That ain't scared to stand up for me

"Gotta know to get dough and he betta' be street."

I know some soldiers in here

"Whea' they at? Whea' they at?"I tried on a lip gloss.

They wanna take care of me (Where they at)
I know some soldiers in here (Where they at, Where they at)
Wouldn't mind taking one for me (Where they at)

"I know some soldiers in here,"I hummed as I rubbed the lip gloss in,"they wanna spend that on me."

I know some soldiers in here (Where they at, Where they at?)

"Wouldn't mind puttin' that on me."I nodded my head to the beat as I checked to see if my flat iron was hot enough.

Hey see cash money is a army

"I'm walkin' with purple hearts on me."I rapped along to Lil Wayne's verse.

You talkin' to the sergeant
Body marked up like the subway in Harlem