C.8

C.8 || Last Chance prt. 2

August

"You sho' that's all you want potna?"I questioned Mel.

"I'm all good bruh. Thank you though."He looked down at his shoppin' bags full of shoes.

"You know dat ain't no problem."

My body guards didn't have to surround us as we exited the shoe sto' since they shoo'ed the paparazzi off a hour ago, so when the bugatti veyron pulled up on the curb Mel was given a full view of it.

"Damn Aug, you'ca switch cars by the hour?"He chuckled.

"What? This?"I pointed to the car and shook my head."This ain't even much mine bruh."

"Well whoeva' it's fa' must got money cause this shit clean."He examined the whip.

I laughed and stuck my hands in my pockets,"This all you bruh."

"All me? Nigga whatchu mean all me?"

"Long time ago you tol' me to bring you back a fire ass car once I made it."I pointed to car and shrugged."A nigga just tryna keep his promise."

"....I know you fuckin' lying."He looked at me in disbelief.

The driver hopped out the car and fixed his suit. He came around to us and handed Mel the keys befo' steppin' back on the sidewalk.

With a smirk on my face I watched Mel look between the car keys and the car.

"This shit really the truth Yungin?"He looked up at me.

"It's really the truth bruh."I laughed."I ain't playin' no games. I promise it's all yours."

I laughed loud at his shocked face as he tried to process what was takin' place.

"Do you like it nigga?"I asked.

"Yungin' I can't even fuckin' think straight right na'."He remained in the same spot."Like, you really did this shit fa' me."

"Fa' you bruh. Ion like when y'all think I don't care to come back home cause I do, I really do. It's just that im outchea' doin' this to be rewarded with shit like this."

"Soooon."He went up to the car with his hand in a fist to his mouth."Ion even know how to repay you fa' this bruh o-or thank you."

"Well you'ca start by puttin' yo' shit in the car and hopping in."I laughed while checking my watch."I gotta pick the girls up from school."