C.9

C.9 || Realization

1 (1/2) months later

August

"What time does the graduation start for?"Miracle asked me while puttin' on her shoes.

"Ten o'clock so I'm hopin' this interview don't last too long."

"Your radio interviews are always quick and easy so it shouldn't be long."She sighed then stood up."How do I look? Should I change?"

"How do I look? Should I change?"

"Nah, you good. You low key stole my jacket though."I stood up off the bed.

"No I high key didn't. Yours is in the closet."She went to her luggage bag."Are we changing at the airport?"

"We takin' the jet so we'ca change in thea'."

"Okay."

I made sure all my shit was straight befo' I grabbed my small luggage bag and left out the room. Miracle left out with her luggage behind me and the both of us headed out the crib.

It's been bout a month now since I last seen the family and not much has changed since then.

Kay called me the otha' day and asked if I could come ta' her lil kindergarten gradation or whateva' and I agreed since I didn't have nothin' else scheduled fa' this week besides this radio interview I have today.

"Where to sir?"My driver asked afta' placin' our luggage in the trunk of the car.

"Take me to Jay Jams studio please potna."I let Miracle take the front seat while I sat in the back.

I shut the do' behind myself and picked up my phone since I felt it vibrate.

Text From: CaliforniaLA
I'm getting lonely ☹️

Text From: California – LAI'm getting lonely ☹️