C.14

C.14 || Talk It Out prt 1

Hazel

"Auntie Miyah!"Treasure yelled for everyone in the airport to hea' as she charged towards Amiyah.

I shook my head and grabbed our things to roll ova' to the two of them. We landed in Georgia roughly thirty minutes ago and the minute we exited the plane I got an uneasy feelin' in my stomach.

I know this is whea' August has to be and just knowin' I'm even in the same state as him makes me feel some typa' way.

I decided to pull my phone out and text both Damon and Howard that we finally made it.

"Hey boo!"Amiyah opened her arms and hugged me."I missed you!"

I laughed,"I missed you too but do you have to be so loud?"

"Child please,"she looked around the airport,"they were staring anyways so why not give them something to stare at?"

I looked around as well to see a few people lookin' at us as if we were crazy. I had to give it to them though, I'd be staring too if I heard two loud people in an airport.

"Anyways, let's get y'all to this car. I needs to know all the tea I been missing honey."She took Treasure's things from me.

"I like tea! I like da' kind dat be inna sto'."Treasure spoke making Amiyah laugh.

"Yaaas Treasure, tell 'em we likes our tea hot and ready."

"Amiyah do not corrupt my child with your mess."I shook my head in amusement while walkin' behind the two of them.

She just poked her tongue out at me and continued to lead us to her car.

Once we made it thea' she popped the trunk and allowed me to put my things in while she put in Treasure's. Treasure hopped in the backseat and asked for my phone the minute I got in the passenger seat so that she could finish watchin' Frozen like she had been on the plane.

I handed it to her and Amiyah started her car up.

"So,"She started afta' Treasure put in her headphones,"What's new?"

"Well I already told you how I told August about Treasure being his, right?"

"Right."

"And how he left straight afterwords, right?"

"Mhm."She nodded.

"Well,"I sighed,"afta' that he just recently texted me."

"And said what? Better have been an apology. I paid good money for that stand his skinny ass kicked over."

"No."I laughed."He asked me to call him when I got the chance."

"What sense does that make when he can just call you?"

I shrugged,"When do men eva' make sense?"

She scoffed."True. So did you call him?"

"Not yet but I'm goin' to. I'll do it when we get settled in at your house."

"Good. I can't wait to hear what this fool has to say for himself. I mean I can understand him being angry and leaving out for a day, but for him to leave and then come all the way here."