C.3

C.3 || Back Home

August

Text From: Mir
I made it here hours ago. Where are you?

I stared at her message blankly befo' I jus' rolled my eyes & groaned. Decidin' not to reply to her text, I shook my head. Instead, I hit my back arrow to go to a different set of text messages.

"Dis' mo' like it,"I bit my bottom lip.

Text From: Ohio
When can we link again?

Text To: Ohio
Soon.

Text From: Kansas
I enjoyed last weekend ;)

Text To: Kansas
Me too love.

Text From: Puerto Rico
Come back soon Papi 😘

Text To: Puerto Rico
Trust me, I will.

I ignored all the otha's to keep from gettin' caught up and put my phone away. My limo came to a slow stop and I could already hea' the annoyin' ass paparazzi shoutin' outside my do'. I immediately adjusted the hat on my head as I prepared to get out.

Last time my shit was loose and one of 'em got ahold of it

Last time my shit was loose and one of 'em got ahold of it. I was really finna off dude right then and thea' but he did the right thing by givin' me my shit back. I still cursed his ass out like a dog though.

"You ready Mr.Alsina?"My driver asked.

"Ready wheneva' they is,"I referred to my body guards. I could see Big T n' em lining up in front of the do' to assist me through the crowd. They hated the paparazzi jus' as much as I did, if not mo' since they was the ones mostly receiving all da' blows.

Like clock work, as soon as my do' opened and I got one leg out, camera flashes went off. I went to the truck of the limo to grab my luggage all the while tryin' to block out the voices of the paps.

"August what was your take on your new movie Road To Fortune?"

"It was coo'."I responded, slammin' the trunk closed and tappin' it twice to let my driver know I had everything.

"How was it working with Keke Palmer after the split?"

I was escorted into the airport by my bodyguards and i'ca tell the paparazzi was still following & recordin' my every move, so I jus' shook my head at dat question.