C.11

C.11 || Alone Time

[ WARNING: Contains nudity ]

Hazel

I knocked on their hotel room door a few times befo' stepping back a lil. My leg shook with impatience and irritation as they took their precious time with answerin' it.

"Whatchu' doin' hea'? I thought-"Howard started to say but I cut him off.

"Is Treasure up?"I walked pass him into the hotel room.

"Yeah, she in the room aye, aye,"He grabbed my arm afta' quickly shutting the do',"What happened? You aight?"

I shrugged and looked around,"I'm fine."

He folded his arms across his chest and gave me the look he usually gives me,"You wanna try that lie again?"

"I just wanna get back home so I can sleep.."I sighed and shook my head tiredly. Lord knows I needed some rest to cool my nerves.

"At least tell me what's wrong first."He frowned.

I looked down to my feet and continued shaking my head. There wasn't much to tell.

Afta' spilling the news to August that Treasure was his, he didn't react at first.

Instead, he just stood quiet for a short minute befo' turning to leave out. It was only then that he kicked down one of my side night stands in anger as he went through my living room.

"I told him about Treasure."I mumbled.

"Fa'real?"

I nodded.

"Damn. So what happened? What he say?"

"He didn't say nothin'. He left."

"He left? Whatchu mean he left?"

"He just left Howard."

"Why the fuck would he just-"

I rolled my eyes,"Ion know Howard, I guess he was mad. Plus I rather him had left out betta' than having him stayin' and sayin' something stupid."

He sighed and put his hands to his hips."So what this mean? What's yo' next move?"

"Nothing's my next move Tugga, I am not hunting him down afta' this. I did my part and now it's up to him on whetha' or not he gonna do his."

"...You want him to step up?"

"Well, yeah, it would be nice for Treasure to have her father be thea' for her but if not then she know she gon' always have me. August can honestly go back to Atlanta if he wanna."I shrugged.

As soon as the words left my mouth, the do' across the room opened and Treasure slowly came out. Damon followed right behind her with a small apologetic look on his face.

"Hey mama."I smiled, silently hopping she ain't hea' nothin' we was talking about.

"Hey.."She shifted her attention between me and her uncle,"We bouta' go?"