Finding You Genevieve Alternative ending ch 9

Finding you Genevieve  ch 9

At The Port Charles hotel~ Nikolas and Genevieve and Bianca table."So Bianca what are you going to do with you're life" Nikolas asked "I did get into college but I want a break from it I want to find out who I'm" Bianca said "Really" Genevieve asked "Yes" Bianca said "Do you have any brother or sisters" Nikolas ask "Yes one of each their my parent's biological children they use a surrogacy, my aunt, to have them" Bianca said "Did you know you were adoption" Genevieve ask "Yes I could tell when I was older that I was different I'm not good at sports expect riding and I'm very good at math which my brother and sister aren't" Bianca said "Your father was great at math he was top of this class" Nikolas said "Yes he was" Genevieve said "What about riding who do I get that from happening" Bianca ask "Me I love to ride I have my horse there at my family house, Did you ride a lot" Genevieve ask "Just when we could afford it" Bianca said, "Yes' Genevieve said she looks at Victor and Josslyn who were having so much fun."Are you okay" Nikolas asked "Yes I'm fine," Genevieve said "Bianca I do hope you stay in town, There is no question you can't ask me" Nikolas said "Do you know who killed my father" Bianca asked "I told her that Alexander was poisoned" Genevieve said "Yes he was we never found out who did it" Nikolas said as Skye and Lorenzo came in.. "This is going to be fun," Skye said "Why do you say that," Lorenzo asked "Victor is trying to get to our daughter with Josslyn," Skye said Lorenzo looked at Victor. "Great," Lorenzo said "Let's go check on our daughter," Skye said  "Bianca If you want you can come to check out my family company you do have a share of it your father was my heir," Nikolas said "Even though I'm a girl" Bianca ask "You didn't tell her" Nikolas ask "Tell me what" Bianca ask "Alexander left a will and in it, he name you as his heir even thought you are a girl and were not raise a Cassadine" Nikolas said "I was going to tell you" Genevieve said "I believe you" Bianca said Skye and Lorenzo came by. "Genevieve how are you" Skye asked "I'm fine Mother" Genevieve said as Victor took Josslyn's hand and walked out of the hotel. "Well you both be at the mansion tomorrow," Skye asked "Yes," Genevieve said "Okay, Bianca it's good to see you again," Skye said "You too Skye'  Bianca said Skye and Lorenzo went to their table. "I'm tired I'm going to go upstairs and rest it's been a long day, Bianca you can stay here if you want," Genevieve said "Yes I do," Bianca said "Okay you have a key," Genevieve said "Night Genevieve," Nikolas said she left.