Finding You Genvieve Alternative ended ch 28

Finding you Genevieve ch 28~At The Police station~Meeting room~ Lorenzo and Luis Jr were meeting with a new lawyer Peter. "Can you get us out of this?" Lorenzo asked "I'm not going to lie the state has a great case against you both, I have seen Genevieve in court she's a great lawyer," Peter said "Can you use the fact that she's my daughter and throw the case" Lorenzo ask "It will not work the judge knows who she is to you and doesn't care, The mayor is supporting Genevieve on this" Peter said "This isn't good is it" Luis Jr ask "No I'm sorry, I know she you're daughter but Genevieve is a shark in court" Peter said "I don't care that she my daughter! I want you to do you're job I pay you and make sure we don't go to jail! Lorenzo yelled as Skye came in. "Skye" Lorenzo said "Lorenzo, I know you don't want to go to jail but you can't forget she's our daughter," Skye said "Where is Genevieve's family loyal "Lorenzo asked "Father is right mother" Luis Jr said "You're sister love this family" Sky said "Can you give us a moment with my wife" Lorenzo ask Peter left. "Skye what is it" Lorenzo ask "I was about to go into Genevieve's office and I overheard her talking to Constanza about Alexander that year he came back and went to my fundraiser he rapes Genevieve and told her if she told anyone he would hurt us, Genevieve does love us," Skye said "My poor baby," Lorenzo said "I wish she told us but it makes sense how she hates going to my fundraisers," Skye said "Yes, I do wish she told us but this doesn't change anything," Lorenzo said "Lorenzo," Skye said "Skye do I  have your support on this, Please you know if we go to jail both of us will die," Lorenzo said "I hate this but yes I will support you both" Skye said

Genevieve office~ Genevieve was working when Rae came in. "Grandmother"Genevieve said "Genevieve how are you doing" Rae ask "I'm fine Grandmother, Do you hate me" Genevieve ask "No I believe you are in the right here and you're father and brother are in the wrong, I do wish you're brother would of never join your father in his lifestyle," Rae said "Me too we all try to chance Luis Jr mind" Genevieve said "Yes I remember," Rae said "You wish Mother never loved Daddy don't you" Genevieve ask "I do love you and you're brother and sisters I just wish Lorenzo made a better choice too," Rae said "Me too, I always wonder why he chose work over us it did hurt a little," Genevieve said "Yes I'm sure," Rae said "Do you know why I choice go to into law" Genevieve ask "No I don't" Rae ask "I never felt safe grow up with all the bodyguards and bulletproof windows I hate it but I know if I could chance this town by the law I could make this town a safe place for children," Genevieve said "I'm proud of you Genevieve," Rae said "Thank you," Genevieve said Rae left.

Genevieve went by Alexander's box and picked up a watch of his that he was wearing that night and a flask that Genevieve had never seen before she looked at it and saw the name Victor Cassadine on it. "Victor" Genevieve said "Yes," Victor said as he came behind her and she put the flasks and watch away. "Victor what are you doing here," Genevieve asked "I brought you some lunch," Victor said "Oh Victor that's sweet but I have a lot of work to do," Genevieve said "You need to eat," Victor said "Fine, Victor with all this I think you sure stay at your place, Just till this is over I will not be up for much," Genevieve said "Genevieve it's okay, I can handle this so stop pushing me away," Victor said "I'm not," Genevieve said "Let's eat," Victor said "Fine, You know I hate when you order me around it's only supposed to be in bed," Genevieve said "Yes I know" Victor said they share a kiss."How are you doing" Victor asked "Great, I have a strong case," Genevieve said "Are you sure about this" Victor asked "Yes I can't go back now," Genevieve said "No you can't," Victor said as Skye came in. "Mother," Genevieve said Skye looked at the postboard of evidence on Lorenzo. "Mother you can't be here in my office looking at the evidence," Genevieve said "Genevieve life is about choosing who we love and how we choose our lives," Skye said "You're picking Daddy aren't you" Genevieve said Skye touch her daughter's hair.  "It doesn't mean I don't love you I do, I just love him," Skye said "Why him, What makes Daddy so special" Genevieve asked "You're father and I love each other for who we are we don't try to change each other" Skye said "Mother there's a lot of evidence I have on both of them" Genevieve said "I love you too but I have to do this" Skye said "I love you to Mother" Genevieve said Skye left. "Genevieve" Victor said "This was very sweet but I have work to do," Genevieve said Victor got up and kissed Genevieve on her hair, and left.