Finding You Genevieve alternative ending ch 21

Finding Genevieve ch 21
At Genevieve~ Genevieve was in bed with Victor who was sleeping and looked at him and touched him. "I can't lose you," Genevieve said as Victor woke up.  "What is it" Victor asked "Nothing, Are you sure you are okay with all this how I don't want to get married or have a child" Genevieve asked "Yes as long as I'm with you," Victor said and went on top of Genevieve and kiss her neck. "Oh Victor, it did drive me crazy thinking you were with my brother's girlfriend," Genevieve said "I know it would," Victor said as Genevieve's phone went off. "It could be work I have to take it," Genevieve said and picked up her phone. "Genevieve Alcazar, Yes I will be there," Genevieve said and hung up the phone and got up. "That was the mayor they arrested my brother and father tonight," Genevieve said as she glanced into her black skirt and white top. "Can you do this?" Victor asks "Yes I know what will happen, My mother will stand by my father just like she did when we were little," Genevieve says "Yes," Victor says there was a knock on the door. "Genevieve Rae you better open up now! Skye yelled "It's my mother"Genevieve said "Yes she doesn't sound happy"Victor said "Let me go talk to her alone"Genevieve said she went into the living room and open the door, "Mother it's so nice to see you"Genevieve said "Don't, You're brother and father were just arrest tonight, Is this what you were trying to tell me at dinner"Skye ask "Yes Mother but this is all on them for drug trafficking"Genevieve said "Are you on this case"Skye ask "Yes I'm the special prosecutor on this case"Genevieve said "Does you're career mean more to you then family"Skye ask "No Mother but if Daddy and Luis Jr are innocent of this then they have nothing to worry about"Genevieve said "I don't get you Genevieve "Skye said "I don't get you either, How you can just stand by Daddy even when he breaks the law or kills someone, I know Daddy killed Anna Devane" Genevieve said "When you're in love you will do anything for that person"Skye said "Even look the other way"Genevieve ask "Yes"Skye said "So you're stand by Daddy on this aren't you"Genevieve ask "I sure go"Skye said "Me too, I will see you at the police station"Genevieve said as Bianca came in. "What is going on" Bianca asked "Tell you're daughter how you just had your father and brother arrested," Skye said and left. "What" Bianca asked "My father and brother were caught in drug trafficking and I'm going to be the special prosecutor on the case, I do love my father and brother but I wish they would do something else, Can you handle this" Genevieve ask "Yes, You didn't do anything wrong they did" Bianca said "Thank you, It's going to get ugly" Genevieve said "I'm sure" Bianca said "I sure go to the office" Genevieve said as Victor came out. "Genevieve are you okay, I heard what your mother said to you," Victor said "Yes I'm fine," Genevieve said and kiss Victor goodbye and left.

"Bianca are you okay" Victor asked "Yes I believe Genevieve did the right thing in this," Bianca said "You do" Victor asked "Yes if it's true that Lorenzo and Luis Jr are into drugs," Bianca said "You're mother and Grandfather don't have a good relationship and this will just make it worst," Victor said "Yeah, Sure we go to the police station" Bianca ask "No Genevieve will be fine," Victor said