Finding You Genevieve Alternative ending ch 1

"Finding you  ch 1 Genevieve~

Genevieve penthouse~ Genevieve Alcazar was in her bedroom with her boyfriend Victor Cassadine they have been dating for ten years. "Oh Genevieve that was wonderful as always Darling," Victor said he kissed her and there was a knock on the door. "Who could that be" Genevieve asked she got up and put on her robe. Victor's phone rang. "I have to take this," Victor said Genevieve left the room and opened the door to find a young woman who looked like she was in her teens before the young woman could say anything Genevieve knew who she was and was in shock. "Can I help you?" Genevieve asked "I hope you can" The young woman said she kept looking at Genevieve who was in her robe and her hair up in a ponytail when a handsome man came by. 'Darling I have to go the office, I may just stay at my house for the night then" Victor said "That's fine" Genevieve said "Who is this" Victor asked "Just someone who needs my legal help" Genevieve said "Yes my name is Bianca" She said "Oh well Genevieve is the best lawyer ever you're in good hands" Victor said he kisses her goodbye and left. "Come in," Genevieve said "You know who I'm don't you" Bianca ask "Yes I do you're the little girl I give up," Genevieve said "Yes I'm," Bianca said "So you're name is Bianca" Genevieve said "Yes it's nothing special as yours" Bianca said "Yes it is" Genevieve said "Did you have a name pick out for me" Bianca ask "Yes I did Victoriana" "Genevieve said "Oh" Bianca said "How did you find me" Genevieve ask "The adoption agency give me the file I'm eighteen years old, So you're a lawyer" Bianca ask "Yes a criminal lawyer" Genevieve said "Wow" Bianca said she wasn't sure what to say when a little white dog came in. "Who is this" Bianca asks Genevieve to pick the dog up."This is Princess she is my dog she is very nice, Are you hungry" I could call downstairs for something" Genevieve asked "No thanks so you live in a hotel" Bianca asked "Yes my family owes this hotel" Genevieve said "You know who I was when you open the door why didn't you tell you're a husband who I'm" Bianca ask "Victor isn't my husband I don't owe him anything, It's late why don't we get some rest you can stay in the guest room I will show the room" Genevieve said she took her to the extra room it was just a simple room. "It's nice," Bianca said "Yes there is a bathroom right through that door if you need anything else," Genevieve said, "No just some answers," Bianca said "I will give you them in the morning," Genevieve said "Find just one question is Victor my father" Bianca ask "No his brother is," Genevieve said "What" Bianca ask "Can we talk about him in the morning" Genevieve ask she was trying not to cry. "Sure," Bianca said she could tell it upset her.