Finding You Genevieve alternative ending ch 17

Finding you Genevieve ch 17
At Genevieve's office~ Genevieve was in her office reading a file on a case she wanted to do even though it would break her family in two as Skye came in. "Mother I'm busy," Genevieve said as she closed the file. "No we need to talk," Skye said "About what" Genevieve asked "Bianca I know this is a lot on you, Please Genevieve let me in," Skye said "I do care for Bianca I'm not that cold," Genevieve said "I know you're not that cold, You still love Alexander don't you, That's why you don't want to commitment to Victor" Skye asks "No I don't love Alexander anymore," Genevieve said as she got up and look out the window. "Then why don't you want to commit to Victor," Skye said "I don't want to be tied down to anyone, Mother I have work to do," Genevieve said "Genevieve please," Skye said "Mother, if you want a mother and daughter talk to you, 're other daughters," Genevieve said "You have always been a difficult child," Skye said "I'm the only who stands up to you and Daddy," Genevieve said "Yes, I do like that in you but I wish you let me in," Skye said and left.

Genevieve went back to her desk as the mayor came in. "Did you see you're new case?"The Mayor asked "Yes and I will handle it" Genevieve said "Even though this is a case on you're brother and father" The mayor asked "Yes I did nothing wrong they did when they broke the law besides I been working on this case for awhile" Genevieve said

On the docks~ Lorenzo and Luis Jr were talking. "So the shipping is missing," Lorenzo said "Yes I will look into this" Luis Jr said "Yes we need to find it fast," Lorenzo said Luis Jr left as Skye came by crying. "Skye what's wrong" Lorenzo asked "I tried to open up to our daughter and she shut me down," Skye said "I'm sorry, Do you want me to talk to her" Lorenzo aks "No," Skye said "Let me take you home," Lorenzo said they left.