✦𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬✦

🄲🅁🄴🄳🄸🅃🅂 🅃🄾:
ayunakatsukiwolfhashira

You and some other Kakushi were called to clean up another battle scene. From what you were told, a group of demons attacked a village along with a couple of the villagers and the group of slayers that was called to eliminate them struggled greatly therefore one of the Hashira was called to finish the job.

You’ve always wondered if you were going to meet one of the Hashira one day, you’ve always wanted to meet a Hashira because you’ve heard many things about the Hashiras, both good and bad. You walked alongside the other Kakushi until you arrived at the village and began tending to the villagers and slayers.

You saw a slayer far away from the others and even though he had no blood visible, you went over to check him. You walked up to him and reached out to see if he was alright but then his cold voice stopped you.

“What do you think you are doing?”

“I’m just doing my job and checking you for injuries.”

“I’m a Hashira, there’s no way I would be injured by some regular demons.”

You froze right then and there, he was one of the Hashiras.

“O-oh! I am so sorry I didn’t know, please forgive me!”

He narrowed his eyes at you and walked past you, he didn’t even say anything! You’ve heard many good things about the Hashira but this one was rude to you even though you were just trying to help. It irked you but you couldn’t do anything about it since you were just a Kakushi and he was a Hashira, you already know you would be in big trouble if you complained about a Hashira.

You continued to do your job and then placed one of the slayers on your back and joined the other Kakushi and began walking to the Butterfly Mansion. The Hashira walked with your group to keep you and the slayers safe in case a demon attack were to happen. He said nothing at all and just kept staring at the sky, he seemed so airheaded, how was he a Hashira?!

“Stop falling behind and going so slow, if the slayers die it will be your fault.”

He said, not turning to any of you but you knew he was talking to you.

“R-right! We’re sorry Lord T-Tokito!”

One of the Kakushi said while you and the others sweat dropped. So this Hashira was the Mist Hashira, his personality now made sense. You’ve heard that the Mist Hashira was self reserved and often blunt and rude, you wondered if it was because of his bad memory or because he was a teenager. You discarded your thoughts and went on with your duty, you didn’t want to do get lectured by the Hashira again.