✦𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: sleepykye

✦ pretend yuichiro is alive in this fanfic

You would always drag yuichiro along to play with the both of you, muichiro always had to touch you somehow, be it holding your hand, tugging through hem of your shirt, or even hugging you.

You didn't mind how close he was. You actually enjoyed his physical contacts and how clingy he was to you. Yuichiro found himself wanting to tease the both of you for all the physical contacts and how close the both of you always were to each other. Ever since the parents of the trio of you died, you've lived together with muichiro and yuichiro since then. Yuichiro has changed while muichiro tried to remain positive towards him. When lady amane came to see the twins, you overheard them saying something about slaying demons, the same kind that killed the parents of the trio of you. And that both the twins were from a family that were from the sengoku era.

They accepted the offer as they had nothing left to do at all. You watched as muichiro and yuichiro trained all day, not once even resting. They would sometimes skip meals just to train. You always had to force them to eat because of that.

The both of them eventually became a hashira. You were happy for them, and they would often visit the village you live in to give you gifts or small trinkets. You were actually surprised when muichiro bought you to a place under the trees and watched the moon from below. You were fascinated by the sight of how big the moon is.

Until muichiro said to you " the moon is beautiful...isn't it ? " then were you shocked. You knew that both you and muichiro knew the meaning behind it. So you didn't really expect him to say it to you. Muichiro then averted his gaze away from yours as his cheeks blushed a bright red.

The both you of fell more in love with each other and started dating soon after. Muichiro would always bring yuichiro along to give you small trinkets or ornaments as a little gift. You would always give him a kiss on the cheek after. Soon, yuichiro bought up the idea of marriage as he knew that the duo ( you and muichiro ) would never cheat on each other.

Both you and muichiro held a small wedding as to respect yuichiro's wishes and only invited yuichiro. After the wedding, the trio of you promised to keep the wedding a secret. Not wanting to reveal that you and muichiro are married together.

Fast forward.

The village you were living in was attacked by a horde of demons. You managed to escape as your senses had told you to, you were injured but managed to make it near the ubuyashiki mansion.

The village you lived in was close to the ubuyashiki mansion

Muichiro wad devasted as he heard about the news of the befall of the village you lived in and that there were no survivors. Yuichiro tried to calm his brother down but his own tears even started to flow out of his eyes.

Ubuyashiki could only look at the two children there crying helplessly as he sighed because he knew he couldn't do anything to bring the dead back alive. It was then when someone found your unconscious body outside of the mansion and had informed shinobu of it.

Shinobu told her to take the body inside and after they did, muichiro gasped as he stated to everyone " that's my wife. " Everyone was in shock that muichiro was married and that you were alive. Yuichiro face palmed and whispered to him that he was told to keep it a secret.

Muichiro gasped as he forgot about it. But what's done cannot be undone. You were treated immediately at the butterfly mansion and when you woke up, you noticed muichiro and yuichiro looking down at you worriedly. Muichiro then kissed you as he couldn't bear it any longer. You knew that you had made them worried about you and how worried muichiro was at the intense of his kiss.

You could only kiss back and pat his head. Signalling that you are alright and is in good hands.