✦𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: theyslaydemons

You had finished your meal and looked up to see Muichiro still working on his. The sun was warm today but there was a nice breeze that ran through the trees every few moments making it a truly beautiful day.

You two sat under the shade on a blanket you brought out to training. You secretly hoped Muichiro would take longer to eat so you could enjoy the peacefulness of this moment longer.

Not far from the blanket a bee buzzed over a flower. You took notice of all the flowers that had bloomed from the constant rain the past two weeks. When the bee had its fill it flew off, and you reached over to pick the flower.

Meals with Muichiro were never full of conversation. At first it made you nervous, but now you found the quietness relaxing and often found little activities to keep you busy while you waited for Muichiro to finish meals. You picked another flower and began to tie them together. After you gathered a handful more Muichiro looked over curiously at you.

“What are you doing?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Making a flower crown." You responded by holding up the chain you had made.

"What is that?"

"You've never seen one before? I used to make them all the time as a child." You said continuing to tie the flowers together.

"Hmm...." Muichiro seemed to zone off. He couldn't remember any of his childhood so he wasn't sure if he'd seen one made before. You finished the crown and held it up for him to see.

"What is its function?" He asked studying the flowers.

"Just to look cute." You replied and placed the flower crown on his head. Muichiro instantly froze and his eyes widened. He didn't move for some moments. You took in his bewildered expression and tried not to laugh.

"Well... is it functioning properly?" He finally asked. You let a giggle escape at his response.

"Yes, you look very cute Tokito."