✦𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: muikitoo

Muichiro was looking at you as you were walking down the aisle. He was absolutely lovestruck. He thought the feelings he had for you would go away, but the way he looked at you said otherwise. Your smile, your laugh, your touch, your eyes, everything about u was so precious to him. He would always look at you so lovingly, so softly unlike how he looked at others.

And now there you are, infront of him. Covered in delicate, snow-white fabric that complimented your figure so nicely, the thin veil covering the face Muichiro cant get enough of.

You drove him crazy, and right there in your hands  you held the paper flowers he gave you all those years ago.

You were currently at the mist estate, taking a break from all the training you had to go through today. You were sitting silently and enjoying the peaceful warm breeze, when you suddenly felt a presence next to you. You turn to see the one and only mist hashira, who you've gotten quite close to. Maybe a little too close, close enough to feel your heart pounding in your chest and butterflies filling your tummy. You were taking in his features - his black hair that faded into blue at the ends, his teal eyes that looked so beautiful, yet so empty, the shape of his lips, and you just stood there looking at him. After a few seconds, you decided to speak up.

"Tokito! What a pleasant surprise to see you! How did your mission go?" You asked cheerfully, he turned to look at you and gave you a soft, genuine smile.

"Hey, Y/n. My mission was alright." He replied

You and Muichiro sat there silently when u noticed he had something behind him.

"Hey, Mui? Whats that behind you?" You asked as were getting curious.

"Oh.. this? Well.." he said as he pulled out a small, paper bouquet, handing it to you. "I made this for you.. Mitsuri said girls like flowers and youd like it if i gave u a bouquet, but i thought they would die way too fast.. so i decided to make this for you instead." His cheeks were brushed by a pink tint as he was trying his best not to make eye contact with you.

You gasped as you took the flowers in your hands, trying to be as delicate as possible. All kinds of flowers, decorated in a pretty (f/c) wrap. You felt tears swelling up in your eyes. You hugged him tightly, and after a few seconds you looked up at him and kissed his cheek. You giggled as his eyes lit up, cheeks burning a bright red.

After that day, he would occasionally give u little paper flowers, whether it be a rose, or a tulip, or something else. No matter what it was you would always keep and cherish it.

And now, all those flowers you kept were a bouquet for this day, your day. And you were so happy to now call yourself Muichiros wife.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 200+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥!! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 🙂
𝐈𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 💙

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 💙

𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐞!!