✦𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬✦

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ: ashr0

You sank in your seat, your thumb running across the rip on your bow, the cloth ruined by a diagonal scratch from your recent battle. "Hey." Muichiro said, quickly catching onto your disappointment. "Why are you sulking?"

You didn't even look up at him. "My bow ripped."

"So?" he replied, with a hint of irritation in his voice.

You shrugged, shaking your head. "It means a lot to me."

He grabbed it from you, making you twist in your seat and try to steal it back. "Hey!" you yelled, getting up. He tilted his head. "I don't see the worth of this. It's just a stupid item."

And with that, he turned on his heel. You stood there, dumbstruck. How could he say such things? you sighed, falling back in your seat. 

You were staring off into a distance when you nearly jumped out of your skin, feeling something land on your lap. You backed away in surprise, but then realized something. "Is this my bow?" you mused, slowly taking it. You turned it over to where the rip was supposed to be, but instead, you found some clean threads holding it together. You looked behind you, finding Muichiro, who had possibly been glaring at you the whole time, and had possibly been the reason why you felt a pair of eyes burning into your back earlier. "Oh! Mui! I didn't-"

"I asked Shinobu to sew that." he said, cutting into your sentence. 

"Ah." you paused to look again at your bow.

He stared at you expectantly. "Well?"

"Uh. Thank you, and to Shinobu, too," you laughed awkwardly. He still remained. You playfully rolled your eyes with a grin, then got up and threw your arms around him. you felt him soften in your touch, his hand going up to your back. "Thank you, Mui." you mumbled. "It means a lot to me."

He knew. Even if he didn't understand how you cared so much for an inanimate object, he did show effort. Even with the tiniest effort, you knew how much love he put into it, and with that, you muttered once again, "Thank you.  A lot."